Badarn Jai(Act Art)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay.l let me get this straight.
your translator want this to be written in thai first
then she'll translate from Thai to English?

i'm so lost now.
i was confused for a moment too. so wishbone will no longer sub it. that is cool with me cause i know she is doing trace of love in july.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wait so does anyone no when margie would change?? is it after when they both divorce eachother??
then she change herself??

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
You guys can translate it in English. It'd be better, like I've said. THANKS FOR ALL THE TRANSLATION!!! :kiss: Can you e-mail the translation script (not the recent one, I got it), so I'll won't get lose in some much posting. Jeez, this forum contains so many posts and a lot of fans!!! Once again, THANKS EACH AND EVERYONE VERY, VERY MUCH!!!

I'm waiting for the translation of 1.3, but our translator is busy. If someone don't mind helping me, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGnG1jK0Zg. My email is tuiQt@yahoo.com. I try to finish this whole episode one as soon as possible since episode 2 is going to broadcast soon.

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
You guys can translate it in English. It'd be better, like I've said. THANKS FOR ALL THE TRANSLATION!!! :kiss: Can you e-mail the translation script (not the recent one, I got it), so I'll won't get lose in some much posting. Jeez, this forum contains so many posts and a lot of fans!!! Once again, THANKS EACH AND EVERYONE VERY, VERY MUCH!!!

I'm waiting for the translation of 1.3, but our translator is busy. If someone don't mind helping me, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGnG1jK0Zg. My email is tuiQt@yahoo.com. I try to finish this whole episode one as soon as possible since episode 2 is going to broadcast soon.

Did you already get the one for 1.4? I translated it and Ceci corrected it! Its somewhere in. I bet Ceci can send you the corrected one for 1.4.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Did you already get the one for 1.4? I translated it and Ceci corrected it! Its somewhere in. I bet Ceci can send you the corrected one for 1.4.

Yes, I did save the 1.4 translation already. I need the translation for 1.3 since our team translator is busy. It would be a while for her to complete it, and I want to finish subbing this first episode so we can get it out of the way for the upcoming ones. Thanks for notify me.

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I did save the 1.4 translation already. I need the translation for 1.3 since our team translator is busy. It would be a while for her to complete it, and I want to finish subbing this first episode so we can get it out of the way for the upcoming ones. Thanks for notify me.

I can start it if you want, but i'm not so good at translating and Ceci can correct it. I'm kinda slow, it takes me awhile, i'm new to it.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
muahah. SEDUCTIVE. could it be after he hurt her badly, she got her feet and start being proactive about her life. what she want --P'TOR !!!-- i so can't wait. i want her to pay all sassy at everything to him. TEACH HIM A LESSON .. i also can't wait to see the part where he's yelling at AOM in THE COUPLE's bedroom .. awesome !!!
Awww I hope he doesn't hurt her too much, it will be too hard for me to watch that! But yea can't wait to see her transform and take what she wants! Make him wake up and smell the coffee!!!

wait so does anyone no when margie would change?? is it after when they both divorce eachother??
then she change herself??
They divorce in the old version??? Gosh I have no clue! We are all guessing too at why she is changing her look in the lakorn...we hope its to seduce Tor back into her life LOL!!!

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Ok heres part of 1.3. I gotta go do some paper work. I left off around 3:20. There's a lot of mistakes. CECI, i hope you can correct them! Sorry girls!

The bold (it usually has the word "something in it") is stuff i didn't really understand.

On the Road
Perng’s brother: Was that the car from a moment ago? Something about karma. Serves them right.

Perng’s brother: Wait, it’s a girl. It’s so dark, no one will help a crazy driver.

Tu: Sir! My car broke down. Can you help me fix it?

Perng’s brother: Yes. Something?

Tu: I was driving along and it broke down.

Perng’s brother: Well, go start it!

Tu: Thank you so much! What was wrong with it?

Perng’s brother: There’s nothing wrong with the car. The light is still on. Something isn’t good. Take it in and get a change.

Tu: Yes. Thank you!

Perng’s brother: No problem. Something Something Something. You need to driver more carefully than this. Or you will be a ghost haunting the road.

Tu: Crazy! I don’t drive like that! When did I drive like that? Crazy! That’s you!

Perng’s friends house:

Perng: Gently.

Perng’s friend: It was lucky that anything didn’t happen to you. So the man that help you was really the neighbor?

Perng: Yes. But something is strange. His house is so big! I tired to thank him and he wouldn’t take it. He said it he didn’t mean to help me. Just wait and see. I will find a way to thank him. I don’t want to be ungrateful. It will follow me to the next life.

Perng’s firend: Weird. I don’t know what his face or what his eyes look like and I have lived here for a month. And have never seen him and we are neighbors. Is he handsome?

Perng: His face is like a wild man. I bet he’s embarrassed by his looks and doesn’t dare go out.

Sorry, I’ve got to go do something! I left off around 3:20! SORRY!

cecilia

Staff member
^Sandy, you're always a step ahead of me :lol: here's my correction :
Brother: that's the same car a moment ago. Karma nowaday really works fast to one's liking. Serves him right.
If i don't notice it as a woman, with how late it is already, i wouldn't bother to help such reckless driver.

Tu: Khun, by chance my car broke down, do you know how to fix it?

Brother: somewhat, move.

Tu: I was driving along fine but for some reason it died (stop)

Brother: go start it.

Tu: thank you so much.So what was wrong with it?

Brother: the car is fine but --- something about red sign, if she let it stay like this, it won't be good -- take it to a repair shop and have them mechanic change it.

Tu: Okay (definitely) thank you.

Brother: it's okay (don't mention it) People around here carry guns, do you know. -- something about if she didn't want to be one or take over one of them place or become food for some kind of animal -- then you should learn how to drive better than this. It'll be wasted if you become a guarding ghost (haunting).

Tu: (man, i always forget this word-it pretty much imply) you bastard (cheater? kidnapper, stalker?) When did i cut you off, you crazy person! old man!

------------ At friend's house -------------------

Margie: gently

Nee: Good thing nothing happen to you. So for sure, the person that rescue/help you is one of the neighbor?

margie: that's right but he have some strange behaviors. Your neighbor is so unappreciated (annoying). I thank him but he wouldn't accept it. He said, helping me was not his intention. We'll see, i must find a way to thank you him for sure. i don't want to be in debt of anyone. i hate to have it follow with me in the next life.

Nee: strange, what kind of face does this neighbor of mine has? Since i moved here a month ago, i still haven't see his face, when in fact we live so close to each other. Is he good looking?

Margie: eeek, his face look like a barbarian. He probably embarrass of his own face, that could be why he wouldn't dare to come out. but that's good for his bad luck, to meet me today. served him right.But i don't know who have more bad luck, me or him.

Nee: oh, it's not like i want to say it (story telling) but the doll lady that live close by told me that the owner of that house is heart broken. Always keep himself at home everyday, also likes to isolate himself from everyone. (doesn't want to go out to meet anyone)

Margie: hm, so it's like that. i just know now that love that don't blossom can make ppl do stupid and crazy things.

Nee: still hurt? (painful?)

Margie: very much so (heavy pain), can you do it over again?

Nee: just hold on for a bit. (suck it in)

--- AUM'S PLACE :FLASHBACK --- (funny barbarian man - hello GEICO man!)
Aum: Auey, what are you doing?

Auey: I'm just looking at home style magazine. (house design)
I'm thinking that once we are back to Thailand, I want to be the one that design our house (place)

Aum: That's fine, Auey. Do you know, my parents are so happy when they found out that i'm getting marry. They even gave us the house in Bangkin(is there such a place?) and allow me to customize it. This is the house that we will stay together for the rest of our lives. I will never let anyone else come in and design it. The style of the house can only be pick by you.

Auey: Thank you, Tor.

-- Margie and the HOT MAGAZINE cover flash back :lol: ---
Nee: Who's this. So handsome

Margie: He's the son of Aunt Chulee, a friend of my mom. My mom say that he's studying in England. So handsome, isn't it?

Nee: Yes. are you secretly crushing on him?

Margie: that's crazy! I'm only praising.

Nee: hm.

Margie: well, it's the truth that he's handsome. Right?

--- Nee walked out of the bathroom --
Nee: what are you doing, why so quiet. oh! how did you find it? This is the dream man of your from the past.

Margie: you're crazy! You still remember from which era?

Nee: Why can't i remember it. So how is he nowadays, did you get to meet him?

Margie: hm, he probably still reside aboard. I didn't ask either. I was going to ask my mom but i wouldn't dare, afraid mom will take it that i like him.

Nee: Oh, so noble (mannerism). You know how to be shy too, i didn't want to believe it?

Margie: I do have some. I really want to know how far has his face change.

--- Donut arrive at Aum's house --
Tu: P'tor

Aum: why come this late? What kind of business do you have with me?

Tu: By chance, i have some works to do around this area so mom ask me to stop by to give you news.

Aum: what news?

Tu: Aunt Prim is coming down from Chiangmai. Mom said that Aunt Prime send her regards that she misses you too. That's why, mom want me to stop by to invite you to dinner tomorrow at the hotel. P'Tor, pls come with me, pls.

Aum: i'm not going. I don't like it.

Tu: But P'tor, it's Aunt Prim. Aunt Prime haven't visit Bangkok for awhile plus you have not meet Aunt Prim since you left to study aboard. Go and meet Aunt Prim with me, pls, pls.

Aum: hm, fine then. Go, i will go.

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Ceci, I think i'm gonna leave the translating to you. You are way better at it! :D I always miss when you are on :(

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
to make it easier on the translator, the name putting in front of each line is unnecessary. The timer will know which line belong to who once she/he start timing. I'm glad you gals pick up the project. I could probably help translate now and then so just let me know if you need any help.

cecilia

Staff member
^nalika, you can go through our translation. if we left out something, you can edit it out :lol:

as for SANDY, it doesn't hurt to have you and me do it ..
sometime, two heads work better -- especially wording ..
i have to reference back to your translation for some clarification too :wub:

BTW. who's waking up tomorrow to watch this live .. REMEMBER 8:30 PM THAILAND TIME ..

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yeah! tomorrow is WED...it's a double day...Ngao Asoke and Bardan Jai...so many dramas...so little time...so glad it's summer! finally, we'll see a clean shaven Aum...but this may make his ears protrude a bit more...sorry Aum fans...it has to be said that dude does have big ears...may so he can better zone in on his captive n'eks...like Aff...hehehehe...j/k!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yaso you are so funny! You crack me up with all your comments but I gotta agree two good ones tomorrow! Badarn Jai and Ngao Asoke woot woot!!!

Also I just discovered that thinkjaden on YT is using annotations to sub BJ...you kind of have to read fast but it totally helps me grasp the show that much more! I just finished watching the last part of epi 1...Here's the link for those that need it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e58Zr2d9S8

I think she is going to sub BJ and a few others using this new YT feature...you can check her page to see and of course to keep encouraging her!

So far she only has annotations on 1.8 and 1.9, not sure if she will do the other parts as well...sorry if someone already posted this...just thought I would share.

Nite nite ladies!!!

lifabonkq

sarNie Egg
haiii ... i am totally fans of lakorn, I didn't speak thai, i want to ask., where can i find the old version of badarn jai ?
thxxxxxxxxxx

and how to see online the airing Badarn Jai ? thxxxxxxxxxx

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yaso you are so funny! You crack me up with all your comments but I gotta agree two good ones tomorrow! Badarn Jai and Ngao Asoke woot woot!!!

Also I just discovered that thinkjaden on YT is using annotations to sub BJ...you kind of have to read fast but it totally helps me grasp the show that much more! I just finished watching the last part of epi 1...Here's the link for those that need it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e58Zr2d9S8

I think she is going to sub BJ and a few others using this new YT feature...you can check her page to see and of course to keep encouraging her!

So far she only has annotations on 1.8 and 1.9, not sure if she will do the other parts as well...sorry if someone already posted this...just thought I would share.

Nite nite ladies!!!
That so cool. Hehhehe, if she's doing it, I won't have to do it anymore then. :lol:

Oh! Thanks again ceci and Sandy for such a fast translation! Now, I even have to work extra harder to sub it. (Darn it, lol)

Does anyone have Episode 1 in a good quality? The video I subbed has bad quality, so I'm planning to get another one to replace it.