Badarn Jai(Act Art)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Thanks ceci for those sneak peek clips.

My internet's too slow to watch them either at normal pace too aiko. :(

I have to catch up... I'm still working on the first half of Episode 7 only. Eek!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm afraid to see the next episode, crazy Aom will jump off a boat just so Perng can look bad in Tor's eyes, that girl will do anything for this man that doesn't even love her, and stupid Tor lets her. He acts like he has some kind of obligation to her, when he doesn't, his only obligation is to love and trust his wife, not some stranger that looks like and is related to your dead fiance. I hope she doesn't go back home so easily...I hope she makes him work for it, after how he's hurt her...

TOR MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

But I'm glad Tu and Pae are there to help Tor and Perng's relationship. I'm glad that Tu is getting to see that there's more to Aom than that whole innocent act she puts up, trying to be Perng's friend when she just wants to kill her.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm afraid to see the next episode, crazy Aom will jump off a boat just so Perng can look bad in Tor's eyes, that girl will do anything for this man that doesn't even love her, and stupid Tor lets her. He acts like he has some kind of obligation to her, when he doesn't, his only obligation is to love and trust his wife, not some stranger that looks like and is related to your dead fiance. I hope she doesn't go back home so easily...I hope she makes him work for it, after how he's hurt her...

TOR MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

But I'm glad Tu and Pae are there to help Tor and Perng's relationship. I'm glad that Tu is getting to see that there's more to Aom than that whole innocent act she puts up, trying to be Perng's friend when she just wants to kill her.

i no i agree wit u that lucky there is Tu and Pae there.. at least they can help the relationship.. these
two r so cute.. n funny 2gether.. i love them 2.. . Perng would also have Mit there to comfort her when
Tor is being a dumbass, a jerk, an idiot, a crazy person who is liked kinda obbsessed wit this b**** that looks
like his dead gf.... man am i being to harsh?? i just feel srry for perng..

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn! It's not so typical where NO ONE is on the n'ek side, this time Donut, Leo Put, her friend and the mums are on her side and know Aom's true character. The only blind one seems to be Aum :lol: I just wished Margie wore mature clothes like in jen_x 's signature... ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i no i agree wit u that lucky there is Tu and Pae there.. at least they can help the relationship.. these
two r so cute.. n funny 2gether.. i love them 2.. . Perng would also have Mit there to comfort her when
Tor is being a dumbass, a jerk, an idiot, a crazy person who is liked kinda obbsessed wit this b**** that looks
like his dead gf.... man am i being to harsh?? i just feel srry for perng..
It's okay, be harsh, Tor deserves it...I keep watching episode 7, and it just makes me mad that right now, Tor and Perng are the only two that believe Aom's innocent act...but Perng will get wise later on...Just watching the ending credits, and seeing Perng with her makeover, and Aom yanking her arm, but she didn't act like a wimp at all, she just gave Aom this look like, "You're gonna have to do better than that," and they were standing right in front of Tor. Can't wait to see what that's all about, I can't wait to see Aom get what she deserves...

Honestly, I wasn't too excited about this lakorn, so I've skipped parts, especially if Aom is in it, cuz I hate her...but actually seeing the whole thing, and I have to admit, that she's the biggest b**** that I've ever seen, even bigger than SB's Lee and JLR's Sansanee...this girl is clever and deceptive, the way she uses her sister's memory to try to break Tor and Perng up, not even realizing that Tor is slowly changing because of Perng...changing into a better man than he could've ever been for Aeuy...HIS PROCESS IS JUST A BIT SLOW...The way she brought up Tor being at her place and forgetting to meet her at the theatre, thinking Perng will get mad, but not knowing Perng is too sweet to be mad at something like that, because she still thinks Aom is a good person. It's funny, because as detailed or evil her plans are, somehow, she ends up bringing Tor and Perng closer together...even if they fight, they'll make up. Like the whole theater thing, the first thing he did was hug Perng when he saw her. Then when she locked Perng in the storage room only to have Tor find her...I've just gotta say, this girl is not only OBSSESSIVELY, PSYCHOTICALLY POSSESSIVE of a man that doesn't love her, but she uses the fact that she looks exactly like her sister to get Tor...she has NO SHAME whatsoever, and very very thick skin....I'm just dying to see what will happen to her in the end, she's too freaking evil for someone so young...

Oh, and sometimes, I really do just want to kill Tor...you think you're harsh? I think I'm harsh, cuz this is what I believe: they made the new Tor into a different kind of jerk, and I hate it...I've never wanted to kill a p'ek so badly since SB, even then I could feel sorry for Kawee, but I don't feel sorry for Tor at all, your fiance is dead, get over it, there's this sweet girl you can move on with, take the opportunity to do that, geez...He's really dumb and stubborn, and mean...

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
^ I agree! he's so mean to her! She gets excited at even the slightest things, like when he agreed to go the the stage play with her, she was beaming already or jst talking to her nicely makes her happy. Can't he tell that she likes him? Gosh.... -_-

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser

TOR MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

Awe! Freakin' girl! She ruins everything! How the heck can you love your own sisters ex-fiance when you know he doesn't have feelings for you. Stupid Tor T_T. Poor Perng has to suffer all because of him. I can't wait until she departs from Tor. That should teach him a lesson how what a gem he had in his hands. Yet he let it slip away!

Raiya

sarNie Adult

TOR MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!

I'm with you all the way So!!!

I just want to bitch slap Aom so badly...my hands itch!

I love this lakorn! It's not so typical where NO ONE is on the n'ek side, this time Donut, Leo Put, her friend and the mums are on her side and know Aom's true character. The only blind one seems to be Aum :lol: I just wished Margie wore mature clothes like in jen_x 's signature... ^_^
I know huh! Its not what I expected at all...I'm glad there are others that see Aom for the crazy person she is!

Honestly, I wasn't too excited about this lakorn, so I've skipped parts, especially if Aom is in it, cuz I hate her...but actually seeing the whole thing, and I have to admit, that she's the biggest b**** that I've ever seen, even bigger than SB's Lee and JLR's Sansanee...this girl is clever and deceptive, the way she uses her sister's memory to try to break Tor and Perng up, not even realizing that Tor is slowly changing because of Perng...changing into a better man than he could've ever been for Aeuy...HIS PROCESS IS JUST A BIT SLOW...The way she brought up Tor being at her place and forgetting to meet her at the theatre, thinking Perng will get mad, but not knowing Perng is too sweet to be mad at something like that, because she still thinks Aom is a good person. It's funny, because as detailed or evil her plans are, somehow, she ends up bringing Tor and Perng closer together...even if they fight, they'll make up. Like the whole theater thing, the first thing he did was hug Perng when he saw her. Then when she locked Perng in the storage room only to have Tor find her...I've just gotta say, this girl is not only OBSSESSIVELY, PSYCHOTICALLY POSSESSIVE of a man that doesn't love her, but she uses the fact that she looks exactly like her sister to get Tor...she has NO SHAME whatsoever, and very very thick skin....I'm just dying to see what will happen to her in the end, she's too freaking evil for someone so young...

Oh, and sometimes, I really do just want to kill Tor...you think you're harsh? I think I'm harsh, cuz this is what I believe: they made the new Tor into a different kind of jerk, and I hate it...I've never wanted to kill a p'ek so badly since SB, even then I could feel sorry for Kawee, but I don't feel sorry for Tor at all, your fiance is dead, get over it, there's this sweet girl you can move on with, take the opportunity to do that, geez...He's really dumb and stubborn, and mean...
Yea Tor is not too sharp in here...I don't feel sorry for him yet...he just makes me mad!!!

Awe! Freakin' girl! She ruins everything! How the heck can you love your own sisters ex-fiance when you know he doesn't have feelings for you. Stupid Tor T_T. Poor Perng has to suffer all because of him. I can't wait until she departs from Tor. That should teach him a lesson how what a gem he had in his hands. Yet he let it slip away!
Uh huh he'll realize too late of course then I hope he sees the prize that was his wife...ugh its all so frustating...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Have I mentioned how HOT Aum looks in this lakorn?? Well, he was HOT in JLR also. But boy! The more I look at the man, the more attractive he becomes. I just want to lay my head on his bare chest and count his heart beats. Margie is so darn lucky on that scene. I would've licked his nipples. O_O

But yea, crazy Aom is off the chain. Homegirl needs a good A$$ beat down. Now, I'm wondering if she killed her own sister?? Not sure if I missed the scene where it showed that part, or if it's to be determined on the coming episodes. The trick is getting on my nerves though. Margie is too sweet and innocent to notice Aom's evilness.

The one good factor I like about this lakorn is the minimum bad characters the lakorn has. The only bad character is Aom and the rest of the characters such as Aum and Margie's relatives are all nice and are cheering for the two. This I think is a good aspect of the lakorn. Unlike other lakorns, multiple bad characters take up too much precious time that should belong to n'ek and p'ek.

And I do love Donut's character also. She and Margie's brother is another cute couple. Donut is so braddy and has all type of plots and plans for Aum and Margie to get each other. She's always looking after the two's best interest. She looks lovely in this lakorn. Love her long hair and the outfits. She needs to come back and reclaim the n'ek title.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I'm with you Kayla!

Aum does look soo good in this lakorn...he cleans up really nice :wub:

I also like how there's only one evil character...aside from Tor being dumb and mean to Perng of course...

We are thinking that Aom killed her sister too but we don't know how that is going to be played out yet.

Donut looks very pretty in here...I hope we have more cute scenes with her and the brother.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I want Aum to suffer in this lakorn rather than Margie >_<! Please let the green eyed monster hit him soon!!

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
KristyS .....I love your banner of Aum and Margie. It's so cute, love the colors.

Anyways, I can't wait too. I'm so addicted that I've re-watched all the episodes already.

And yeah that CRAZY Auey needs to like just go away!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I know... I wish Margie dressed better... but I think they purposely did that so we can see her change later on?

Have I mentioned how HOT Aum looks in this lakorn?? Well, he was HOT in JLR also. But boy! The more I look at the man, the more attractive he becomes. I just want to lay my head on his bare chest and count his heart beats. Margie is so darn lucky on that scene. I would've licked his nipples. O_O

But yea, crazy Aom is off the chain. Homegirl needs a good A$$ beat down. Now, I'm wondering if she killed her own sister?? Not sure if I missed the scene where it showed that part, or if it's to be determined on the coming episodes. The trick is getting on my nerves though. Margie is too sweet and innocent to notice Aom's evilness.

The one good factor I like about this lakorn is the minimum bad characters the lakorn has. The only bad character is Aom and the rest of the characters such as Aum and Margie's relatives are all nice and are cheering for the two. This I think is a good aspect of the lakorn. Unlike other lakorns, multiple bad characters take up too much precious time that should belong to n'ek and p'ek.

And I do love Donut's character also. She and Margie's brother is another cute couple. Donut is so braddy and has all type of plots and plans for Aum and Margie to get each other. She's always looking after the two's best interest. She looks lovely in this lakorn. Love her long hair and the outfits. She needs to come back and reclaim the n'ek title.
I know... seriously, Aum is so hot in here... I jus wanted to stare at him FORRRRRRREVER at the wedding scene. LOOVE HIM!!!

I want Aum to suffer in this lakorn rather than Margie >_<! Please let the green eyed monster hit him soon!!
Yeah to the green eyed monster!!! Bring it on!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yep yep jealousy is what he needs right now...then a good bashing for being mean to Perng and believing Aom!

I know... I wish Margie dressed better... but I think they purposely did that so we can see her change later on?

I know... seriously, Aum is so hot in here... I jus wanted to stare at him FORRRRRRREVER at the wedding scene. LOOVE HIM!!!

Yeah to the green eyed monster!!! Bring it on!!
LOL right?! Makeover time...but Perng looked so pretty during the wedding scene...why couldn't they leave it at that for the rest of the lakorn huh!

He is very good loooking (sighs!) :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
howcome eversince donut came back on screen, she isnt n'ek anymore. is it because her fame died down?

anywho, im pissed off at tor for being such an a$$. sometime i think he overacts with the whole yelling. cant wait til margie gets a make over. she need to kick aom off the curve where she belongs!