Best Criers

fun

Expired Sarnie
talk about Jai Rao, my grandma is watching that at the moment. i cant stand that lakorn. the one song that pissed the hell out of me, aff's character is more irritating than pitiful. sadly i felt more pain coming from ken. ken was the reason i actually finished that lakorn... okay i lied, it was vicky and nott relationship that kept me going. but every time ken teared, my heart ached. I felt indifferent when Aff cried in there except that one time where ken was bitching at her even though she was sick lol I like her, just not in that lakorn.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Male:

Ken maybe the best but since I am so in love with Aum, I'll put him as the first one. The two of them really touch my heart when they are crying.

Female:

Ann Thongprasom and Aff Taksaorn. But I never cried when Ann cries.
Aff, sometime she is good, very good, depends on the storyline/scene.

So, there goes ATEAM and KATEAM!!!

song

sarNie Egg
Female: NOON WORANUCH :cheer: then Aom Phiyada :thumbsup: and last is Ann T :D ...

Male: Ken Theeradeth :thumbup: and maybe Num(remmeber one of his older lakorn) :popcorn: :popcorn: ..have see much of the other cry..??? :grouphug:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think it just depends on which lakorn they were in lol

Anne T- in almost all her lakorn where she cried. I almost died from watching her in Oum Ruk. when she gave birth and saw the baby. It was tears of joy and sadness. And in SB where she was slapped by Ken and omg too many scenes to mention!!!

Yaya- one look at her puppy face, is enough to make me cry. I think that is why I feel so hard for her lol Kularb Rai Nam awesome crier for the very first lakorn.

Noon- only in Mae Ai Sai Eun. I cried my heart out when she begged forgiveness. She cried so well, I almost had an heart attack.

Taew- I think by far she's the best at portraying realistic tears. She could barely talk when she cries and that is how you cry. Trust me, it's difficult to speak and cry at the same time lol

Rita- Klin Kaew Klang Jai

Ann Alicia- Neung Ruethai and Leh Ratree. Okay most of her lakorn, she cries like a little baby. I love it.

Aom P- good lol @ the hiccup comment.

Aom S- no one has mention the nang rais lol She's one of my favorites. She blew me away in Ban Sai Thong lol she cracked me up but the way she cried was just heartbreaking lol

Mim- Gae Roy Ruk. Too bad Ch3 didn't continue to promote her and raise her toward being a nang ek.

Maprang- yes I'm going toward minor actresses. They are being overlooked by the nang eks!

As for the men, only Ken. He's the best out of the best. Sawan Bieng was definitely his best. Jai Rao couldn't even beat it. And supposedly it was more of a sad lakorn lol

Those that comes close:

Rome in Klin Kaew Klang Jai and Sai Soke. Oh he did a fantastic job in Gae Roy Ruk too.

Those that I disagree with (those that pops out frequently lol):
Captain- yeah he has tears, but to me it doesn't come out as sad lol I laugh instead even though it is supposedly a sad scene.

Kwan- I don't know, I never felt sad when she cried. Nor do I think it is realistic.
Adding onto the list:
Chalida- setting my bias aside, I shed tears when seeing her cry.

Pope- he doesn't have to shed tears to make me cry, when his smile disappear, I ache lol. But when he does, I cry twice as much.

Prin- he got me in Tawan Deard when he was saying he has return.

Janie- it just tears you apart.

Benz- oh this girl is multi-talented.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Actors :
Ken especially in his lakorns with Aom.
Aum in BGST and Roy Mai

Actresses :
Ann in all of her lakorns
Aom in Likit Sanae ha
Cherry in Dao Long Fah and Tas Rak
Aum and Yui in Prajun Lai Payak
Aff in BGST and Roy Mai

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
Ann T, Aff T, Chompoo, Aum P, Kob S, Aom P and Noon W are the best.
Ken T, Aum A, and Wier S not that many guys can cry

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Num Sornram cried so beautifully in Ban Sai Thong when Chai Noi died. He cried better than Joy, who couldn't even shed real tears.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yea, how could I forget Louis!! Man that guy makes me cry hard! In "Duang Jai Patiharn" and in "Sawan Biang" I cried with him. And of course my #1 crier and actor is Ken Theeradeth!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Son Yuke was so stiff like wtheck in Kaew Lom Phet, but his crying in the same lakorn really impressed me like wtheck too! :cry:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yea, how could I forget Louis!! Man that guy makes me cry hard! In "Duang Jai Patiharn" and in "Sawan Biang" I cried with him. And of course my #1 crier and actor is Ken Theeradeth!
he cried very good as well with Susie :thumbsup: