Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i didnt even know he had earring on. okay if they were a earing on one side only it means that they are gay but i am not sure if it is the right or left ear. i wonder who made that up.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
true... its better if there's no earring... :D
lol. he just need a better earring.. that earring that aum is rocking just screams gay to me...

i didnt even know he had earring on. okay if they were a earing on one side only it means that they are gay but i am not sure if it is the right or left ear. i wonder who made that up.
i think the right one is the gay side.

i shouldn't even be talking cuz my ears aren't pierced... haha. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol. he just need a better earring.. that earring that aum is rocking just screams gay to me...

mmm.... i like a guy wearing a diamond earring on the other side of his ear (left or right) as long there's a diamond... :) for me thats hot to see.

well yeah.. he better change it... :)

i like guys who got pierce (tongue, navel, eyebrows)... :) thats what i visualize when i like MEANER GUYS...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
mmm.... i like a guy wearing a diamond earring on the other side of his ear (left or right) as long there's a diamond... :) for me thats hot to see.

well yeah.. he better change it... :)

i like guys who got pierce (tongue, navel, eyebrows)... :) thats what i visualize when i like MEANER GUYS...
oh yeah... guys with diamond earring.. that's hot. aum needs to change his earring to a diamond. i like guys with their lip pierced or the eyebrows. heheh. :drool:

fun

Expired Sarnie

i had my pierced when i was very young and i havent had earring on for many years yet it's still there. not clog up yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wait... are you talking about the scene where kawee tied up narin by the pool? i'm like blanking out right now... :blink:
yes the pool scene when kawee force kiss narin in the rain cuz in this lakorn aum is also gonna kidnap anne and he force kiss her in the rain too. thats why i said its gonna bring back memories of SB

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
it reminded me of SB how kawee kidnap narin to an island and force kiss her in the rain than later took her to the room.
i was reading the summary and its like JLR mixed with SB!! haha..with the kidnapping/revenge/kissing/slapping..cant wait for this lakorn!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt expect there to be a kidnap scene w/"R" i guess its the thrend for ch3 this year

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes the pool scene when kawee force kiss narin in the rain cuz in this lakorn aum is also gonna kidnap anne and he force kiss her in the rain too. thats why i said its gonna bring back memories of SB
ooh, i read it wrong. for some reason i thought you wrote "kawee kidnaps narin for the first time & force a kiss on her & it was raining" lol. so i'm like thinking to myself.. it wasn't raining when he kidnapped her... :lol: but i gotcha now!

awe.. it has the SB spice to it.. ^_^ i wonder if Mr. Atichart can pull off the kiss in the rain scene better than Mr. Theeradeth ^_^

i didnt expect there to be a kidnap scene w/"R" i guess its the thrend for ch3 this year
lol i guess so. i bet fans request for the rawr scenes... haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
awe.. it has the SB spice to it.. ^_^ i wonder if Mr. Atichart can pull off the kiss in the rain scene better than Mr. Theeradeth ^_^
i dont think the scene would be as hot as the one in SB. plus, ken was the first so its not gonna be a surprise to see it in other lakorns. ill always remember anne/ken in the pool scene ^_^

lol i guess so. i bet fans request for the rawr scenes... haha.
maybe they wanted to follow the trend of JLR & SB fever

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i dont think the scene would be as hot as the one in SB. plus, ken was the first so its not gonna be a surprise to see it in other lakorns. ill always remember anne/ken in the pool scene ^_^
maybe they wanted to follow the trend of JLR & SB fever

oh man.. the pool scene... watching it on dvd is even better than owatching it online! it's so clear & juicy... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
there is going to be a kidnap and a force kiss in the rain too. i want to cry brings back sb memories.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awwwwww i can't wait!!!! i've got to say anne is super luck!y!!!
shoooooo skinships with ken andAUM MAN!!! I ENVY HER!