Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
aum n ann seem be out alots for bbk promotion... so cute of them in at 10 ...aum said to ann that if she wants real slap then he wants real kiss...wow..wow... real pranang...
lol .. they're obeying the fans' request --- or perhaps, the oversea fans LOL -- fake or real, i just wanna see the real story behind it ^^

hi girls.

Looks most of you are boring for their screaming and crazy action.I am scared by Aum's ugly face.I like his handsome look.Sweet scene please!!
This week they will have a real kiss in the hospital.Sad for me.Aum's real kiss.>*< ~~~~~~~

Below is the MV of Jennifer Kim's ost made by ATM Chinese Fanclub. Chinese and Thai leter, take a look:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS-HWLcBX74
there are chinese fans? :eek: i've been wanting to learn chinese so i can either watch those sci/fantasy/action or the mafia dramas. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am way out of topic, but Jai Rao thread is closed. What? What! What... Hopefully a mod or admin sees this here and tell me what had happen, why it is closed.

I started on BBK, first epi was already good. I can't wait to see the rest sub but as for now, I am watching the raw version. =D

cecilia

Staff member
HAHA. he's back for revenge by making her believe that she's not imagining --- next episode seem like he's going to work close by her spa ^^

we have a better idea today of Aum's wife and her husband's relationship today ^^
PLUS .. a real FORCE kiss --- at the temple ^^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
whoa!!! after the real kiss, she became weak in the knees. hehehehe

he kissed her to shut her from screaming.

brb, going to go watch it again. lol

lady0fdarkness

ughh.. I hate Anne's husband (Shakrit). He's such a two faced asshole.

I noticed that Atichart's lips are really red and juicy in this lakorn. :drool:

lady0fdarkness

Yeah... Nong was chasing Taywun's slutty wife.. but hello... Taywun was the one driving the car that went down the hill and his wife was the one screaming like crazy causing him to drive crazy.

lady0fdarkness

aww I feel so bad for Taywun's crazy friend. The men in the white came and captured him!!!

okay okay.. I will stop discussing about this lakorn by myself. lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love today's episode, it was so GASP! i know what you mean..the two real kisses :drool: mouth-to-mouth action....i think even with the hideous burn/scar, aum still HOT....tomorrow's episodes looks so good...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
I cant wait to see more of this lakorn! ann does such an excellent job portraying herself as a crazy person ahahah. About her fiance or husband, he looks so innocent and caring, cant believe he would be doing this behind her back -_- i wonder why he still wants to marry her though? 0_o

shachibasha

psychotic
omg i love the part where aum takes anns fingers and rubbed his lips witth it..its so sexy yet weird lol..i cant wait for tonights episode yay