Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
wow! it finally came out, that his 2 eldest sons is not all that. i actually cried with the mom - the scenes when Ah-Joo gave her the house and when she was verbaly thrashing her blinded husband. i wish there was Ateam scenes in this episode. cant wait till next week.

i cant believe it is ending! :(

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Today's episode is very touching and it only pist me off even more because now I have to wait until Monday to watch it the next eppie. Sigh...

I feel bad everyone...except the 2 sons. I feel bad for tah too. At least he loves oh.

Man it's so hard to hold my tears while watching today's episode. I had to force myself not too. (I watch it at work hehe didn't want to get caught).

Can't wait to see the ateams perform opera together. I wonder how they bribe ah-yong into playing the nang'ek role with umm. Must be ah-nan's plan.

Dang it gotta wait.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so there's only 13 eps right? hope they don't rush it like Grr but it was still good well looking forward to Jai rao ken and aff this one seems so long awaited

max

sarNie Elites
Wow... I have officially become addicted to this lakorn. I keep on saying that I will just view one clip, but one clip just keeps on adding on to another. I have to stop now because I am spoiling it for myself! LOL... I really enjoy Tah and Oh's story! Ahh! It is so good. I cannot wait to watch it! This is definitely the lakorn that I will watch during my Thanksgiving break at home. Yes! Yes! Yay! Yay! It even has English subititles, thanks to wishboniko! Yay!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
does this mean it will be ending today??? or will it go until next week???

still...Ah Joo and Ah Yong parts will still be the ones i'm most excited about...whoo...can't wait!!!
LMFAO omfg. i read that part as "Ah Joo in Ah Yong's PANTS wil still be the ones im most exicted about" LMFAO whoops. ahhahahhahahahaahhahaaaha ima get scolded for that ahahahahahhahahahhahahhha thinking to much huh :ph34r:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
aww damn it. i'm so sad its gona end like next week. wtf is supposed to keep me ATEAM entertained. oi. i'm so tired and despite how much i like hate life b/c of all this school crap this was what i looked forward to.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMFAO omfg. i read that part as "Ah Joo in Ah Yong's PANTS wil still be the ones im most exicted about" LMFAO whoops. ahhahahhahahahaahhahaaaha ima get scolded for that ahahahahahhahahahhahahhha thinking to much huh :ph34r:
Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I just finished episode 11 without subs and half of episode 12. Episode 11 was so sad, I almost died from crying. I pitied Ah-peng but it was wrong of him to lie to Ah-la that Narin and him broke up. So sad =(

And it is ending next week. How sad? But Jai Rao will be taking its place right. Ken and Aff onscreen soon!!! Can't wait for that!

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
I am so sad that BGST will be end next week and we must wait for a long time to see Ateam
my god next year :wacko: so long

but I can watch JR&BBK instead

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 12, just finished. I know I am slow. The preview of 13 is funny and touching at the same time. I was laughing Ah-long cracked me up, "the ring is too small" ahahaha! And when Ah-joo's father finally hugged him. It was also too cute, I can't wait for Ateam scene when they perform Ngiew together. :lol: \

Now I need to go back to watch with subs!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg *cries*. . . I'm so touched by today's episode!! It makes me wanna cry for Aum and his mother/father :( .

what ah-joo's brothers did to each other was pretty interesting. :lol: i felt bad for the dad though. he must've thought he did such a bad job raising them & that he could have done better. when really, his kids are just bad i think. no loyalty whatsoever.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I am so sad that BGST will be end next week and we must wait for a long time to see Ateam
my god next year :wacko: so long

HAHAHAH i know rite. omfg. and theres like 3 alkorns coming out next year of them and peopel are like freaking over there like wtf. muhaha. they make us wait to long for them

UGH i have to power catch up!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
cant wait for tue epi...

this is a very educating lakorn for both parents and children... a joo's farther needs to wake up before it is too late... I love the title of the story as it is very thought-provoking...
me too, i love the title. actually i feel that a LOT of thai lakorn have very lovely titles, they don't just sound nice but are connected to the story in a very profound sense, like "Defendent of Love" and "Diverted Heaven" i admire the writers of the stories very much! ^_^

omg, i feel so sad for La...and now i kind of don't hate Pong anymore, just feel more pity towards him. i didn't like how he used La to cover up his relationship with Narin and then lied to her again..=[ that was bad. but now they will separate and those scenes were very sad..

Yong was reacting very harshly to finding out about Joo's novel. her family didn't think it was too bad and he didn't do anything to hurt them. :) i'm glad that they allowed him the chance to play as p'ek in their performance and i was very VERY happy when A Long and A Nan help to get Joo back!! :D

OMG, but what a wonderful scene at the beginning when Joo and Yong almost kissed. did their lips touch? i couldn't really tell --- it looked like they did and it looked like they didn't, it was so close! ><

PREVIEWS! omg, i'm so excited to watch the two brothers get what they deserve! *jumping with joy* and Joo's dad finally gets to see their horrible side! i tell you, i was about to break the screen of my laptop when that jiw CRIED and told his dad to SELL THE SHOP! that was the most disgusting thing i've seen either brother do! i was about to go crazy but then Joo went and punched that bastard's face so i was calmed a little :p haha...

A Yong, so immature! :lol: hitting A Joo on purpose, i hope she's a little happier.

awww.... :unsure: how many episodes then? 13? cuz when i saw the preview about the brothers i had a feeling it might be ending soon, but MONDAY??? >.< that just hit me hard! i love BGST so much! it's an amazing lakorn i'm gonna miss the lovely cast and ATEAM until they do their modern drama lakorn with all the love-hate that'll be so different from BGST...but i'll still watch it for ATEAM. *feel like crying*

happy belated birthday to dear Aff! she's as beautiful as ever! i wish her happiness and health! :dude:

Sawla!! *hug!* you're not online now so we'll talk some other time! g'night! <3 :kiss:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, no wonder i remember seeing a scene of Aff playing girl part in Ngiew. can't wait to watch ATEAM with their performance onstage! they'll rock! <3<3 :wub:

oh yeah! and Hia Long gives ring to Ah Nan! :wub: how cute!
lol, i watched a youtube clip of BGST where Ploy was praising Tui and Aum asked how much he paid her to say all the good things so Tui actually pulled out his wallet and gave her money. so funny! :lol:

=[ watching BGST went by so fast...so...fast... =[

i'll just savor BGST and not be too impatient for next year's ATEAM lakorn! :p

lilypha

sarNie Adult
my god next year so long

but I can watch JR&BBK instead
you are saying my mind... I feel exactly the same...

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
My entire family is addicted to this lakorn. My parents love it for the cultural aspect of it. Me and my sister just drool over Aum..

It is sad that it is ending soo soon- but it's nice to know that there are quality lakorns being made.

Thankgoodness for JR coming up- or else I'd really be heart broken!