Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
arghh...you guys are killing me....i havent watched this yet...maybe during break...got finals to worry about this week

sunisa

Thank you so much!!! that was so sad!! hahaahah but then I still feel so sad for Pikoon because
she's been waiting for him even as a ghost and he still doesn't love her. It's just sad. and I wanted Nista or Dan
to love Pikoon. I feel bad for Pikoon still, because she wasted a whole lifetime waiting for a man who didn't love
her.
I agree with u!she has been waiting since she was still alive until she became a ghost and until the end,she still wait for him.the saddest part is that she wait for a man that didn't love her and never ever has a heart for her.so sad...i feel bad for Pikoon.

It is sad. That's why they gave it the title of eternal love. The past life of Dan was so evil!! He still didn't give a shit when Ae died. I was crying while I was translating it knowing how painful Ae must have been. Stupid Dan! His present day character doesn't seem so bad though. I didn't know anything about it... The past one was just horrible! Despicable!

u took the words out of my mouth.Khoon Rat was sooooooooooooooo evil!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Shame to him! The mother's a b**** too, Ae's mother too. Fai soong keurn bpai laew! She shouldn't direct her daughter and give her daughter hopes like that.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
This lakorn looks interesting...i just went and downloaded epis 1-3...don't know if i should start on it yet or not...i still have other movies to watch...it looks really really good though...im not really a good fan of Dan's but iunno i might have to just watch this.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's a pretty good lakorn, but if you don't like Dan right now, you'd hate him even more after watching it.lol.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Aww i read that they really kiss in the lakorn.. haha i read that Dan stole Ae's first kiss :lol: Hahaha and he stole Benz's first kiss in Poot Ruk Na Mo too!
He can have mine too ^_^

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
You gurls are soo funny...soo im guessing most of you gurls don't have boifriends yet huh..wanting dan for your first kiss and all....hehehe...is this lakorn funny or more comedy like for those whose already watched it. im not a comedy fan.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. actually, it wouldn't be the 1st, but if it were Dan then I'm going to count it as a 1st and forget out the ones before lol

O.O Comedy?! This lakorn is nowhere near comedy. It's drama, drama, nothing with comedy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awww I love my Ae -____-" she's an awesome actress; so much better than a lot of the new actresse's and I thought it would be odd seeing her with Dan; but it's pretty good hahah :wub: