Breasts, boobs, jugs, tits...

hm.. i don't care if the err... "xxxx" are real or fake, but i do like a girl w/ some amount of confidence in herself. i also don't think all girls w/ fake "xxxx" have issues w/ confidence either. for all i know, it's like changing clothes & what the girl has on the outside is just that... outside of who they are. i'm more interested in who she is on the inside versus what parts of her bodies she was born w/ or not born w/. ^_^

STIMA

i'm not a guy of course D
but honestly if i was a guy, it wouldn't even matter to me it'd be no difference whether her boobs were fake or not. i'd like them if they were nice.
and NOT all guys like big boobs. some guys like small boobs ! cus i know some guys that really love small boobed girls haha
but yeah oh yeah. IF I WAS A GUY i would not like super huge boobs like D+ and all lol
C cups are nice. but all lovers will not be bothered by boobs if they really loved each other and all that

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
i'm not a guy of course D
but honestly if i was a guy, it wouldn't even matter to me it'd be no difference whether her boobs were fake or not. i'd like them if they were nice.
and NOT all guys like big boobs. some guys like small boobs ! cus i know some guys that really love small boobed girls haha
but yeah oh yeah. IF I WAS A GUY i would not like super huge boobs like D+ and all lol
C cups are nice. but all lovers will not be bothered by boobs if they really loved each other and all that
TRUE ..

I'm a guy but to me it doesn't matter if she has small or big boobs. I love her for who she is not her boobs size or how big her bunz are LoL ... but daym .. the D size does kind of look ugly .. for a asian girl tho LoL

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Jen, if your boobs are LCD's, I want to watch it !

Give me the remote then I zap channel after channel...

Now, I won't see my LCD screen like before : "Sorry LCD, let me push your tit (POWER), so that I can power on the screen."

After this random thought, I watched 200 Pounds Beauty, totally in the mood with this topic :D .

muahahahhahaha Charlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously i'm shocked !!!! hahaha u can say whatever online but i know lil Charly is shy in real !!!! lol

I'm a new generation of LCDs, watchable and touchable like the iphone, no need to use a remote, u can order me to do anything by touching my screen....HD quality of sound and image too....Small, light but performant, at any time, u can "take my breast awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lalalalaaaa"....

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Man, all this breast talk is so unfair. What about guys and things we want to change about ourselves? You know there are operations to put fake abs in? Darv, you said you'd do that right? I'd totally do it too. I'd also put in fake biceps while I'm at it, make my chin sharper, my nose less wide, and maybe bring up my butt a little. It kinda sags. Oh poor butt...
Yeah, these days, you can pretty much get anything done and call it yours because 1, ya paid for it, and 2, it's on your body.

And if I know a guy who's on steroids, I would not date him. I prefer a guy to work for what he wants, not cheat his way to Mandalay Bay.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I'm a woman and I don't like fake boobs, well depends on how big they are. If they're in your face huge it's just disgusting. If they're more natural looking then it's not so bad. I have nothing against fake boobs, I just don't like the ones that are obviously fake-looking. It's so cartoonish.

I've dated guys who would NEVER date a girl with fake boobs because they say it's like false advertisment, you think you're getting the real deal but it's all fake, not by just appearance but the texture is different. Fake boobs sit a certain way and no matter what you do they'll look that way and as you get older it looks even worse because their breasts will still look young will the rest of their body gets wrinkly and age spots.
I agree about the false advertisement concept. But you know, some people do not read beyond the cover of a book. so it's not important to them that a girl's boobs are fake. But me being bisexual, and just so happens to be a thinker, I like her boobs to be real, and good thing you mentioned proportion. But all-in-all, I like'em real real real. And maybe that is why I like women with small breasts because they do not let society's standards "pressure" them to getting breast implants.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
hm.. i don't care if the err... "xxxx" are real or fake, but i do like a girl w/ some amount of confidence in herself. i also don't think all girls w/ fake "xxxx" have issues w/ confidence either. for all i know, it's like changing clothes & what the girl has on the outside is just that... outside of who they are. i'm more interested in who she is on the inside versus what parts of her bodies she was born w/ or not born w/. ^_^
Why don't you just type out boob???

Women change their wardrobe according to her mood and what's "cute" and "in". Clothes is also an expression. People have their own "style". I like the rock style, black eye shadows, pale lips. You'd find mostly black shirts in my closet, and many low-rise, blue jeans. I'm not chic, nor am I a pink lover, but I will wear the pink collection from Victoria's Secrets. My best friend is "stylish". Whatever is shown in Style mag or any mag, she will consider buying. Vintage style is back. She's got it all.

So, really, your analogy between fake boobs and what a girls wears or clothes is not sound. But you're smart for saying you're interested in who she is in the inside rather than what she has to offer from the outside. But you know, a woman's self-esteem/confidence has a lot to do with her inside. And it means a lot that she has to go under the knife to enhance her looks, which would then make her feel better about herself, it would bring attention, and what can you calculate with all of this? That it's all about feeling better about oneself and feeling better about oneself has a lot to with with one's self-esteem/confidence to be yourself and feel better.

Has anyone ever taken psychology????? Seriously, if anyone is a psychology major, you'd decipher what I mean and what this subject means: What drives a person to change one's appearance.....to change yourself, whatever you take "change" to be.

And if you're an English major, or if you have taken English composition, then you'd definitely interpret this topic as dealing with women, psychology, societal norm, identity, the pressure of society's standards, marketing/advertisement, issues between a woman and her SELF.

Yeah...

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Why don't you just type out boob???

Women change their wardrobe according to her mood and what's "cute" and "in". Clothes is also an expression. People have their own "style". I like the rock style, black eye shadows, pale lips. You'd find mostly black shirts in my closet, and many low-rise, blue jeans. I'm not chic, nor am I a pink lover, but I will wear the pink collection from Victoria's Secrets. My best friend is "stylish". Whatever is shown in Style mag or any mag, she will consider buying. Vintage style is back. She's got it all.

So, really, your analogy between fake boobs and what a girls wears or clothes is not sound. But you're smart for saying you're interested in who she is in the inside rather than what she has to offer from the outside. But you know, a woman's self-esteem/confidence has a lot to do with her inside. And it means a lot that she has to go under the knife to enhance her looks, which would then make her feel better about herself, it would bring attention, and what can you calculate with all of this? That it's all about feeling better about oneself and feeling better about oneself has a lot to with with one's self-esteem/confidence to be yourself and feel better.

Has anyone ever taken psychology????? Seriously, if anyone is a psychology major, you'd decipher what I mean and what this subject means: What drives a person to change one's appearance.....to change yourself, whatever you take "change" to be.

And if you're an English major, or if you have taken English composition, then you'd definitely interpret this topic as dealing with women, psychology, societal norm, identity, the pressure of society's standards, marketing/advertisement, issues between a woman and her SELF.

Yeah...
The analogy between fake boobs and what a girl wears may not be sound but there is something there in saying having fake boobs does not correlate to self-esteem issues. 7270 said that maybe not all girls with fake boobs have issues with confidence. The thing to figure out is how much does low confidence comes into play. For all of us, it's important to have low confidence in things because it causes us to work on that area which we perceive to be less than those around us. Let's say for example we believe ourselves to be less smart than others, we would study more or if we lack confidence in our demeanor, we would work on fixing out interactions with others. In this way, having low confidence is actually a path towards bettering ourself and improving our self-image. Sure, it's a reflection of low confidence, but once you work on it, you're at a much better place.

Now let's take the analogy of someone who's really fat and has low self-esteem because of that. They work really hard, eventually look really good, and am now a confident person in general. Would you not date them because you think they have self-esteem issues? The thing is that they now don't have self-esteem issues. They only temporarily had low confidence but they worked to better themselves on that aspect. The same can be said of fake breasts. If you feel that you lack in that area, then you would want to improve yourself so that you can match up or even be better than others in breast size.

The IMPORTANT difference though is whether the breast augmentation is a reflection of a much bigger self esteem issue. Let's go back to the fat person. If they finally look good but continue to nitpick about their imperfections, then yes, it is a reflection of a bigger issue and problems could occur (bulimia, anorexia, etc.). The same can be said about fake breasts. If the person continues to feel inferior with it, then yeah, they have much bigger issues. But if their self-image improved, then it does not mean they have self-esteem issues. So you can't really point to that as a measure of why you would not want to date them if you have no problems with fat people changing and looking good.

Now this is just looking at self-esteem issues. You can have a problem with someone going through with these operations though because perhaps you might have something against people being lazy and going for quick fixes. But like I said, using the argument of self-esteem issues to knock on women with fake breasts means that you would have to apply it to pretty much anyone who has ever tried to improve themselves.

And yes, I've taken psych and at one point was a psych major.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I wonder how fake abs work.. ummm

Hey marduk, you're starting to sound boring man. Where are the zinger commentaries?

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I wonder how fake abs work.. ummm

Hey marduk, you're starting to sound boring man. Where are the zinger commentaries?
Haha, I'm sorry. To make up for that, I have a poem then.

Boobies boobies are so fun.
Boobies boobies hurt no one.
Jugs, milkshakes, breasts, and tits
if i never seen them again,
i'll definitely have fits.
So in honor of those god-blessed lumps,
let's dance in circle
to Black Eye Pea's "My Humps"

noungning

Heartless
^ that reminds me of sarn's favorite song - milkshake lol... btw, where is she?

anyways, been reading, am a psych minor, and yes i'm a bit psychotic myself but that's besides the point.

um from reading amira's points, i do understand what she means from girls trying to fit into the norm i.e. teen boppers that's not even fully developed going under the knife to get boobs just so she can get attention... IMHO, that is retarded

however, from mike-o's statement about self-esteem and confidence being built from the outside to the inside is also a good example. many people makes themselves "look good" sometimes it's not for others, but for themselves.

since we are supposed to love ourselves more, i don't see why we shouldn't do things for ourselves rather than others... hey i'm selfish. it's life. suck it up.