Burning Desires

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Eleven

Dennis waited inside the cafe, picking a table near the window and away from the door. He was feeling happy and couldn't wait to see her. Once Kimberly came through the door, he immediately wave to get her attention which she wave back.

"Hey Dennis." She smile and takes the seat across from him and swiftly, the waitress came by and took their orders. "Did you waited long?"

"No, I got here a few minutes before you did." The sun was reflecting her golden brown hair and he was loving it. "So what's new with you beside working so far from here."

The waiter came by with their drinks and snack. "Thank you." She said to the waiter and return her eyes back to Dennis. "Hmm... nothing really." She takes a sip of her frappuccino and it was soo good. "What about you? You seem to be doing well."

"I'm doing ok... surprisingly." He laughed and it made Kimberly laughed as well. Dennis wasn't always the best student. He was always cutting corner. "So tell me what you do at this job?"

Kimberly hestitant not wanting him to know. "I work with this other lady..." She could see the puzzle look in Dennis eyes waiting for her to finish. "Well, basically, I'm a maid with this other lady for my boss."

"Oh...well, do you like it there and your boss?"

"Actually yes, my boss is very nice and very kind to me." Well maybe not right away, she thought and tried not to giggle.

"How old is this boss? Is he married? He's not trying to hit on you... is he??" Dennis ask, raising his left eyebrow and trying not laugh at the same time.

"Dennis! He is not married and no, he is not trying to hit on me!" She watch him burst into laughter.

"Never say never. You are not ugly and you have such a contagious smile... I won't be surpised if he's falling for you already."

She shake her head at him. "Don't talk like that about my boss. He's geniuinely nice to me. That's all."

"Ok." He raised his hand, signaling he wasn't going to ask anymore. "Actually, my company is hiring people right now and I can guarantee you the pay is much more then what you are getting now as a maid. Plus, you won't have to be away from your family. You work Monday thru Friday with the weekends and major holidays off. The bus ride from the city is only 30 minutes from here."

"Really?" Kimberly contemplated. "What exactly is the position for? Do you think I will qualify for it?" She ask knowing her expertise in anything is limited.

"Don't worry about that part. I can get you in... but the question is, are you willing to leave your nice boss?" He teased her with his eyes.

"Stop it Dennis." She pout her lips.

"Well think about it and let me know. You have my number."

"I will and I 'll let you know." She finish her drink and check her watch. "I think we should go. I need to help my mom with some stuff."

"Ok." Dennis wave for the check and paid it despite Kimberly outburst about splitting the bill. "you can pay next time when you get the new position." He said and wink at her. He offered to take her home and offer to drive her back to her job tomorrow since he was driving that way to meet some clients in the area.

Once Kimberly enter the house and find her mom in teh living room, busy sewing a rip in an old shirt. "Mom..."

"Ow," Mrs. V stop what she was doing and take off her reading glasses. "Back already?"

"Already? i've been gone for over an hour."

Her mother smile, "well i expected two hours since you and dennis probably have tons of stuff to talk about."

"Mom, stop with the teasing already... Dennis and I are only friends" she groan and Mrs. V continue smiling.

"I didn't say anything."

"Mom?"

"What is it?"

Kimberly swallow a nervous lump in her thoart. "Can you please tell me about the nightmare I keep having about Dad?"

She takes her daughter hand and held it tightly. "I need you to be calm for me while I tell you this...."

Kimberly nod her head and waited. After her mother told her the horrific story about her dad and his bestfriend. She needed to control the tears that threaten to burst out. There's no need to cry when her mother was already weeping. "How could dad do something like that mom?" she ask in a low tone... almost like a whimpy sound like. Mrs. V wipe her silent tears, "Greed and he's paying for it every single day now darling."

"It all makes sense now why he always repeated the same thing day after day."

Her mother nod. "I never wanted you to find out about this and if it wasn't for the dreams you had, i would have taken it to the grave with me."

"Oh Mom..." Kimberly hug her mom and sob quietly. This was not what she had expected to hear and never in a million years would she thought her precious father was a murder. And for her mother, it must be tough to keep this secret and bear the family burden. Sigh. Mrs. V left the house to visit some friends. She walk up the stairs and peek inside her father room and find him sitting in his chair, staring out to the empty street. She walk in and sat on the floor beside him. "Dad." She whisper and reach out to touch his hand gently. Mr. V turn his head and for first time in a long time, he smiled at her. She couldn't hold back the tears as it slip down her cheeks with so many emotions racing through her heart. She remembered how he was always kind, affectionate and loving toward her before the ugly disease took over. And now.... he had taken another man's life and torn that man's family apart..... "Why did it have to be this way??" She hid her face so she could wipe the tears away.

"Why are you crying?"

She looked up and stun by what she was hearing. For the first time in a long time, he asked her a question. Kimberly smile and wipe her tears clean. "I'm not crying dad."

"Who's your dad?" he asked with bank face.

That's right... he doesn't remember her anymore. "I'll be right back with your afternoon tea." She left the room and ran to her room, shutting the door and cried her heart out. :(

---

Dennis looked over to Kimberly a few times and notice how distance she was. It was like she was staring into space. "Kimberly?" No answer. "Kimberly?" He called out again and lightly touch her arm.

"Huh?" She snap out of her thoughts when Dennis hand touch hers. "Yes?"

"Is everything ok?" he ask with concern in his voice. "You've been awfully quiet here."

She didn't sleep at all last night and her eyes were sorta puffy from crying. "Sorry. I'm ok."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

She didn't want Dennis to worry so she made conversation until they reach the boss house. "Thanks Dennis for dropping me off. I really appreciate it." She smile sweetly.

"No problem." He walk out and open the car door for her for her to get out. "You really should consider coming to work for my company. This job drive is really far from your house."

Kimberly turn to look at the house and back to Dennis. "Let me think about it and I will let you know nah?"

"Ok." He reach in to give Kimberly a hug in which she accepts.. After yesterdayordeal , a hug was what she needed and it couldn't be better then Denniss giving it to her. "Let me know if you need anything." Dennis whisper into her ears. He pull back and stare at her brown eyes. "I mean it....anything."

"Thanks." She smile and watch Dennis get into his car. Kimberly wave as he drove off. As she walk up the driveway, she sees boss standing in the door way and suddenly, a big smile form on her face. Her heart leap with joy. "Boss...." her voice turn into a whisper when he didn't smile back and walk inside the house.

Aum walk back inside the house and straight to his study room with the door slam shut. His hand roll up into a fist and his blood was boiling which he didn't understand why. But one thing for sure... he wasn't going to be played like fool.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Wow.. Aum is jealous.. haha.. i'm happy bout that but he forgot 1 thing.. they haven't even been boyfriend and girlfriend.. how can kimberly play him.. hahah.. =p

thanks for your update..

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
hi everyone.
sorry that i haven't been updating. i've been so busy with everything... i will try to find time this weekend.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
revenge story, that's what i love best :thumbsup: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3:

need to read but already know i'll like it :blush:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Please update again I love it can't wait what going happen next.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER Twelve

Kimberly barely saw her boss since her arriving back and it made her wonder if he was avoiding her on purpose but why? Did she do something wrong?? She continues scrubbing the stove top to distract herself from her own irrational thoughts. It might be because he's extremely busy with work as Noi had mentioned earlier when she first took this job. Boss is a work-alcoholic and just because she came back from her vacation doesn’t mean he needs to takes his precious time off and welcome her home. She is only his maid and not an important person in his life. Wait?! What is she thinking?!!! Kimberly, stop this non-sense thoughts right now. She mutters to herself before Noi walk in with a load of laundry.

“Here, let me get that.” Kiki washes her hand and took the hamper from Noi. “You should call it a night and rest up. Otherwise, who’s going to cook boss favorite breakfast?”

Noi let out a soft cough. She had been ill for the last few days. “Boss is never home these days. He is always on the run but I think I will go to bed early tonight. Thanks for taking care boss laundry.”

“No problem. Good night ja.”

“Good night.” Noi said and leaves.

Kimberly let out a big sigh. Right, Boss is never home these days. She lifts the hamper and head toward the laundry room. She sort through his clothes, making sure he didn’t leave anything valuable items in his pockets. Just as she sort though his last pair pants pocket, she felt something hard and pulled out a business card with a lady name and number written on the back of it. “So this is the reason why he’s been so busy. He has a girlfriend now.” She said softly to herself. With the last pants in the washer, she pours the detergent in and closed the lid with a tint of sadness in her heart. This means that he will soon be married and she will no longer be employed and just like in the lakorn, the wife never wants a young maid to be in the same household afraid her husband will cheat. She clamp both side of her head with her hands. What the hell is she thinking?! Ok. She is seriously going nuts here and walks toward the door when she gasp for air!

He came looking for Noi but she was no where to be found then he saw the laundry room light on. Aum walk toward it and about go in when a body collide with his and with instant reflex, he reached out and wrap his strong arms around the waist. He pulled her body close to his and realized it was Kiki eyes he was staring at. Pretty.Brown.Eyes he missed looking into...

“Boss….” She whispers softly with her hands gripping his biceps for support. It felt like minutes had went by as they stood still, staring into each other eyes.... until she heard the washer started its spinning cycle the she realized how close they were. Instantly, she pulled out of his embrace. “Sorry for not looking.” She tried to go around him but he didn’t move. “Excuse me sir.”

Aum ignores her. “So how was your vacation?” He asked with a stern face remembering who dropped her off in front of his house.

Strange. “It was great. Thanks for asking.” She expected him to move but yet, he remains still.

“Just great? You sure it wasn’t a fantastic, terrfic, wonderful vacation?”

She stared at him with peculiar eyes. Is he being sarcasm here? Kimberly thought to herself. “No, it was just great. Nothing fantastic, terrific, or wonderful as you had mentioned.”

“Are you trying to mock me here Kiki?”

What is up here? She had no clue why he is acting so weird? “No sir. I would never dare to do such thing.” Maybe because he’s seeing someone now so this explains his strange behavior. “If you will excuse me sir, I still have the kitchen to clean up.”

“Did you happen to find my business card in one of my pants?”

“Yes, she grab it off the table and hand it to him.”

Aum lip curl into a smile. “Great. I would be very sad if I lost this card.” He said and leaves the room whistling a happy tune.

She slump against the table. Maybe it was time to consider a job with Dennis Company. It will be better to leave now then to get fired later.

---

Aum leaned against his office chair with his eyes closed. It took him several weeks to control himself from thinking about her but after that night of having her in his arms, his brain has been on replay mode ever since. He has never desire a girl like the way he desire Kiki. What is it about her that is making him behave in such bizarre ways?? Aum, get your head straight! You have a company to run and a revenge that is waiting for you to complete! He tossed his expensive pen angrily against the wall. Get yourself together!

“Mr. Aum, you have a visitor.” His secretary buzz in.

Vistor? “Who is it?”

“Miss Joy.”

Joy? “Send her in.”

Joy enter his office and shut the door lightly. “Hi Aum.”

“Hi Joy.” He got up from chair and gave her a light hug. “How are you?”

“I’m well.” She smiles happily and takes a seat across from Aum. “How about yourself?"

“Not too bad. So what brings you to my office today?”

Joy reach inside her purse and hands him a white envelope.

“Get the hell out of here.” Aum laughed as he takes out the invitation. “Congradulation.”

“Thanks. Say you will attend.”

“You bet I will.”

“Do I know him?” Aum reads the groom to be name on the invitation but it didn’t ring a bell.

“No. He’s my father business partner son.”

Aum nod his head , pleased that she has decided to married a man of her worth.

“I hope you don’t mind me handing you the invitation in person."

“No, not at all. So where’s the honeymoon going to be at?”

“We haven’t decided where yet but his father owned a private island down south. We may decide to honeymoon there.”

“Good choice. Who doesn’t like Private Island?”

Joy smile. “Well I better get going, don’t want to disturb your work. I’ll see you in a month and don’t forget to bring a date.”

“Uh huh.” He smirk knowing all too well he might end up going alone. He watched her leave his office and glance at the clock. He dreaded going home so after this, he will go the bar and pick up a hot random chick. Maybe getting laid will help keep his mind off her. After all, she is only his goddamn maid!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER Thirteen

Aum walk up the stairs toward the front of his house with a random hot girl he picked up at the bar. He couldn't wait to get her to his room and on his bed. They were making out while he fumble with his keys. "Hold on baby." His lips break away and finally found the right key to unlock the stupid door. "I don't think i can make it upstairs." he whisper between their kisses and moved toward the couch.

The girl giggle as he pull her on top of him. "Are you sure you want it right here?" she asked between kisses.

His hands cup her cheeks and kissed her deeply to shut her up with his nodding head..

"Are you sure no one is home?" The girl eyes scan the room but it was impossible too see anything without the lights on.

His lips continue to nibble her jawline but then stop. That's right... home. He better take her to his room. "Let's go upstairs." Aum pulled her up with him and stagger toward the stairs but it was nearly impossible to get moving when her lips kept crushing on his. "Baby, we need to move fast." He mouth slowly.

She giggle some more and release his lips once they reach the top of stairs. Aum grin with one arm around her shoulder tightly when Kiki appeared before his eyes. "What are you doing here?" He barked and could see she jumped at his voice, his eyes trail from her face to her hands.

"I..." Before she utter another word, he told his girlfriend to wait for him in his room.

"Don't take too long." The girl said and peck on the cheek, walking by kimberly and glaring.

Once the girl disappear into his room, Aum walk to Kiki and grip her arm, pulling her close to him. "First, you dare to allow your lover to drop you off in front my house and now, you're sneaking around calling him??"

"Wait! Lover?" She widen her eyes and realize he was referring to Dennis. The only guy that had dropped her off. "He's not my lover. He was just a friend." Kimberly try to remain calm but at the same time, his grip tighten even more.

"Just a friend?" Aum did the unthinkable and wrap his arms around her body tightly. "Do friends hug each other this tight Kiki?!" He said through his gritted teeth.

"Boss..." She said in a whisper tone while struggling in his arms. He's drunk. Her heart pounded against her chest. "Please release me."

Finally, after a few more seconds, he let go. His eyes harden, "get out of my sight!"

Kimberly hurryingly down the stairs and straight to her room. Quickly, she lock the doors and panted while wiping the sweats on her forehead. "What happened back there?"

----

It was probably 9am now. Kimberly was outside, preparing to water the rose garden when her mind replay last night scene. "Why did he do such thing?" She mumble and stare up at his room balcony. Clearly, he had his girlfriend over and probably still sleeping in each other arms. Yuck! Why is she thinking stuff like this? When she turn her head to his parking spot, his car was gone. He's probably gone already. Let me go clean his room.

With the cleaning box, Kimberly walk up the stairs and turn the knob into his room. Immediately, she notices how messy his bed was. "Geez..." She mumble and place the box on the nearby desk. She pinch the sheets with her two fingers and toss it on floor. "Eww. Gross."

"What's so gross about my sheets?"

Kimberly turn her head and her eyes pop out. "O-M-G." she mouth and quickly aim for the door.

"Not so fast!" His hands reach out for her and pull her back behind the long closet door. He smirk when she cover her eyes with her tiny hands. "I'm not naked here."

"But you're close to being naked." she mutter. " I didn't think you were still in this room otherwise..."

"... you wouldn't have come in and possibly missed a good show of me getting dressed?" He smirk at the thought of being this close in dropping his towel and putting on his boxer.

"I--" Speechless. Her heart racing up her throat.

"Next time learn to knock otherwise, i'm going to assume you want a free show."

Her face must have turn red like a beet by now as she shake her head profusely. "I would never dare to do such thing sir."

"Really...Look at me."

Kimberly shook her head quickly.

"I said look at me. Otherwise, I'm going to hug you like i did last night. Do you remember?"

Oh god. Of course she remember.... "Please don't...."

Aggravated. He pull her hands apart and lock them behind her butt, pulling her even closer to him now. "I guess we'll have to talk in this manner then."