[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
For the girls, I would like Oom, Pie, Kao, Yiihwa, Chippy, Patricia, or Namtarn.

For the guys, I would like Nine, Mai, Puen, Pon, Alek, and maybe Inn. I can’t really think of any other guys I would like to see in the. It would be nice if they threw in a couple of more famous actors at Ch3 like Mark

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Who are your picks? I’d love to know :) I have some picks too but a lot of them are not people I expect to get casted in here sadly
My picks are always changing. I feel like I don't really have personal picks myself but instead, kinda just reading who people want and then say "i'll be fine with that person" or not.

Well... I guess there are two girls who I would be the happiest if they were in here. Namfah and Patrica. I feel like i've been really expressing how much I like Namfah lately so sorry haha but I really do think she has potential. & like i said before, I would still be fine if she's not in here as nangek but a supporting role would be nice for her as well. But the main reason why I want her in here is because I think she matches the role of Kwanreuthai. Kwanreuthai is supposed to be the youngest (19 years old). She's a troublemaker and a childish character in the beginning I think and based on the cute cartoon drawing of her, I can totally visualize Namfah.
For Pat, I just think her looks fit in this series, haha. Does that make sense? Yeah, her scandal may had affected her a bit but honestly, I think ch.3 is still treating her the same. & because ch.3 has always been trying to push her, I see her having a high chance to be in here and it seems like she's a fan favorite to be in here as well. The only big thing that I can see stopping her from being in here is her wanting to study abroad soon. I can see her in Dut Apsorn or Jai Pisut visually based on the cartoon drawings lol.

Other fan favorites for the girls seem to be Pie, Kao, Oom, Nychaa, Gina, & Diana. I'm fine with all but Diana. but it's not the end of the world if she's cast. Out of these girls, I do want Oom the most. I think she'll fit as Kwanreuthai or Pon Cheewan, one of the younger nangek roles. & the thing with Kao and Nychaa is that they're already pretty popular... So if ch3 really is trynna create the next big stars, why would they be in here? But because they are younger than the current a-listers, I would understand why. I do think they both would fit in here, especially Nychaa. But Nychaa has already been in other series so at the same time, I'm kinda like, this opportunity should go to other girls worth promoting lol. Other girls I'm fine with is Yiiiwha, Chippy, Yam, & Mint R.
For some reason, I feel like ch.3 is gonna cast girls born in '95 and up for this series cause this is suppose to be for newbies and usually, they would wanna promote the younger kids right? & a lot of the newer kids coming in are born '95 & up. So Yiiiwha and Chippy may not make it in my brainstorming lol. I think Yam may not make it too... She's young and a good actress but ch.3 doesn't seem to focus too much on her. & then Mint R., she's like a fresh newbie and very pretty. I see a lot of people wanting her at Pantip & I would be okay with that. Her acting's not robotic so that's good.

For the boys, I want Nine and Pon. Nine is already pretty popular too but I just feel like he's gonna be in here no matter what lol. But idk which part they would match... Nine may fit Dut Apsorn or Jai Pisut but I think in Dut Apsorn, praek is the oldest? Or one of the older ones so just thinking of Nine's age, idk if it'll be a good fit. Though, he does kinda have a more mature look so idk. I would like to see God too cause he's so handsome haha but I just don't really see him fitting in this series for some reason... & i don't think ch.3 wants to promote him that much. Fan favorites besides Nine and Pon seem to include Peun, Inn, Mai, & Masu which I'm fine with but kinda iffy with Masu. Though, I can totally see Masu in Jai Pisut. & Inn in Kwanreuthai. I can see Peun and/or Mai as one of the older, mature praek roles.

Oh gosh, Im sorry I'm writing too much now so I'm gonna try to end this. I try to consider so many things into the casting and I feel like I'm overthinking everything haha. Like this is just a small part of my brainstorming of why so and so would work or not work lmao. But I really hope ch.3 does their best to get the best cast for the roles. It's interesting to see who's been to the auditions and always interesting to see who everyone want as well. I think I'm pretty much okay with anyone as long as they aren't bad at acting and can express a decent amount of emotions. But of course, how the story is executed is the most important.

Ntsuab-Ci

Soo... I've been reading a lot of comments with translation for a while and from what i can understand, rumor has it that ch3 have the cast or most of them for this already? and potentially will be announcing it in August. I've been trynna find any kind of sources to back this up but since i am not from thailand or am thai, i lack the knowledge and resources on how and where to find them. but you know, from like pantip and twitter and instagram (lol), a lot of people are saying the exact same thing so i mean... it feels like it is something. Many comments are saying that it will be mainly, if not all newbies since ch3 wanted actors whose queue will be very open since they will need to be filming all five parts as well I believe.

Hopefully by newbies, that includes rising stars as well and not completely NEW faces we've never seen before. Idk... but I'm starting to lose hope for many of my cast choices lol. But whatever, i sort of expected I wouldn't get who I want anyway. Let's see... if this is true...
The girls who are pretty free or are completely free are:
1. Oom E. - Really only has Keb Pandin which I feel like should be pretty far along into filming now. She could make time for the series.
2. Pie R. Same thing, only really have Mia Jum Pen which I feel like should be pretty far into filming already as well.
3. Patricia G. - Completely free but she might not take work if she's still planning on studying aboard.
4. Natalie P. - Idk much about her schedule but it seems like she's only has one upcoming lakorn so potentially.
5. Kao S. - Has one new fresh one to film so maybe?? But she already pretty popular so idk if she would be included.
For the boys:
1. Nine N. - He only has one lakorn with Baifern which has been filming for awhile, no? So maybe he could finish it in time before he really needs to work on the series but he's also already popular so idk if he would be included.
2. Inn S. - Only has one
3. Peak - Only has one

I'm sure there are more but Imma just stop here. I can't think anymore lol. I have a feeling we're def gonna see new faces tho. I just hope they're good at acting if so. i really just want to know the cast already.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Are there any updates on this? I feel like Nine and Pon will be in here for sure due to their rising popularity. Pretty sure that's who Ch3 will push to take over in the future.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't miss this one! I've been waiting for years. Lol. My most highly anticipated series bc this is still hands down my all time favorite series. I hope this is true bc I srsly want to know who's going to get casted.

Vouchnea

sarNie Egg
I just saw the new that “ Duang Jai Tewaprom season 2” is coming soon and I really hope Patricia Good will be included in this series <3 and. I thinks it’s will be good is Patricia pair up with Nine ♥ They’ll make a perfect couple. Hope it’s will happen

sn@ppycat

sarNie Egg
I remember watching the SJ series years ago! I didn’t even know there was a sequel of their children until today.So exciting!:aaaaa:

Ntsuab-Ci

News over at pantip that ch3 may be close to announcing the cast soon. geez let this be true. im tired of hearing "soon soon soon" with the cast announcement only for it to be delayed again and again.

DJT.jpg
c pantip

Ntsuab-Ci

Bow does seem to have a high chance to be in here. I think I read somewhere that her lakorn with Nadech is almost done already? If that's the case, her schedule should fit nicely for this. Nine only has the one with Baifern and he's been filming that one forever i feel like. should be almost done as well. if they couple up in here, they'll def be cute.

Pie and Pon are very popular candidates to be in here. i can see pie being in here since she only has one new one with james ma. pon though, he has 2 he's filming and an upcoming one with nychaa. he seems too packed to be in here now... i'll be surprised if he is with his busy schedule. boy will be over working himself, tho it would be nice if he was in here.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Bow does seem to have a high chance to be in here. I think I read somewhere that her lakorn with Nadech is almost done already? If that's the case, her schedule should fit nicely for this. Nine only has the one with Baifern and he's been filming that one forever i feel like. should be almost done as well. if they couple up in here, they'll def be cute.

Pie and Pon are very popular candidates to be in here. i can see pie being in here since she only has one new one with james ma. pon though, he has 2 he's filming and an upcoming one with nychaa. he seems too packed to be in here now... i'll be surprised if he is with his busy schedule. boy will be over working himself, tho it would be nice if he was in here.
I want Pon in here but I know he’s almost finished with Keb Pandin so there’s still hope.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Don’t know how true this is but they are saying Bow may be pairing up with Ryu for one of the parts. Ryu is a baby. I think he’s only 20, if even that lol. He’s super tall though. I could see them playing in the Taew and Bomb one since Bow can speak Isan.

With Pon, I really think they are going to pair him up with Gina. I saw they were recently in a MV together so I feel like it’s very likely.

http://instagr.am/p/CLv91Iwp66l/

may1363

sarNie Adult
Don’t know how true this is but they are saying Bow may be pairing up with Ryu for one of the parts. Ryu is a baby. I think he’s only 20, if even that lol. He’s super tall though. I could see them playing in the Taew and Bomb one since Bow can speak Isan.

With Pon, I really think they are going to pair him up with Gina. I saw they were recently in a MV together so I feel like it’s very likely.

http://instagr.am/p/CLv91Iwp66l/
Don’t know who’s the Ryu guys. Want to see Bow pair up with someone in her age or older. Would love to see her with Nine or Pon. I’m not familiar with the newbies.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Don’t know how true this is but they are saying Bow may be pairing up with Ryu for one of the parts.
Ryu is a baby. I think she’s only 20, if even that lol. He’s super tall though.
Don’t know who’s the Ryu guys. Want to see Bow pair up with someone in her age or older. Would love to see her with Nine or Pon. I’m not familiar with the newbies.
Yeah, he’s a newbie. He was part of the 9X9 boy band group. He already has two lakorns as peks so they are trying to push him for sure if they add this one.