[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
So international fans and Thai viewers feel the same way about FLF.    They said it has potential to be the best revenge lakorn of the year like Mahalo mentioned but it fell short.     They also mentioned they have seen enough of Boy this year, and they said his acting was sub par like many of you mentioned here.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Their biggest mistake is to watered down the storyline. Instead of making as intense as the remake or even better, they decided to take the other route. Another mistake is, casting Boy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know. I haven't watched it in a couple of weeks now. Actually not watching any lakorns at the moment. Somehow, I just kind of lack the interest. Though, I will finish this for Matt. Probably will catch up later when I'm in the mood.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Narut just became my dream husband. Lol. Didn't think I would like lakorns but I succumbed to watching it...and totally digging it. Matt Peeranee just gained a new fan. *raises hand* 
I'm so happy for you to find Matt and enjoying this lakorn! Sad for me that I started this thinking it was going to be a slap kiss. If I didn't know the story and expect it to only be reang between leela and the family, I would most likely enjoy this more.

Even after Leela betrayed him, he's still soft toward her.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The title should change to fire against water not fire against fire. Narut is just too calm to be another fire. However, I do like that in this version, they cut out the r scene and the spreading of aids. It just that Narut just too gentle, calm and tire to fight back with Leela.

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoyed the lakorn in the beginning but it started to drag. A bit disappointed really. To too bad because I really like Matt even though I only saw her in Ka Badin.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's ending next Wednesday. It was supposed to end this Thursday but it was set back one week due to one episode not airing a couple weeks ago.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
How many episodes it ends on? 16

I think I am on episode 8 lol. I guess, I will wait till it ends then watch it all through and FF what I don't want to see