[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
I don't see any video posts of this lakorn English subbed, so I'm assuming no one has taken this project? What I pity, I want to watch it too. Now, I'm just frequently visiting and watching some clips...

cecilia

Staff member
Supposedly,

http://www.banmuang.co.th/2013/01/%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%88%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81/

She puts cream on herself, waits for him to get out of the bathroom .. and when he's out, he acts like he doesn't care .. she tries to apply cream on him, seducing him, but he holds back his feeling to avoid from being weak.  Eventually, nothing happens and Pim loose interest lmao

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
later when Pim got kidnap by Ekapong Khun Dton came to rescue and help her this is the willing part where he confess his love to her 

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Today I'm home with a cold or maybe a flu. Sore throat, chill and a fever. Eps.11 is so cute some misuderstood but not a big deal and willing scene is so ..my favorite part is the body lotion part. It's so funny.

nia1987

sarNie Egg
/\ I think it might end next Tuesday cause Rita's lakorn is on air the 28th.....is it just me or did I miss the part where pim back hugs thon? Anyways loved today's episode, I was squealing like a little girl lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
nia1987 said:
/\ I think it might end next Tuesday cause Rita's lakorn is on air the 28th.....is it just me or did I miss the part where pim back hugs thon? Anyways loved today's episode, I was squealing like a little girl lol
they probably cut Chompoo holding onto Rome back cos its abit toward R-rated cos the willing scene and Chompoo doing his shirt button its giving me the chill already somehow the willing reminded me of Mia Taeng

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Today epi so good and funny mak mak, I like it 5555+ . can't wait for epi 12 , I'm alway laugh on today epi. Poor pimmapa that she can't get khun tong 555+ j/k

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Alice said:
they probably cut Chompoo holding onto Rome back cos its abit toward R-rated cos the willing scene and Chompoo doing his shirt button its giving me the chill already somehow the willing reminded me of Mia Taeng
Hahaha agree it does remind me too. The way they do the willing scene it the same as Mia tang