[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
next episode 13 Chompoo will make Rome getting more obsess and jealous of her with the creepy boss 

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Thank Cecillia so much for explaining ep 11 & 12. SO, next week will be the end of this larkorn. It is too short. That is a pity. I wish this film have more ep. I really love it so much as well as Rome and Chomp. Their chemistry is so great. Hope that the next time we can watch them again soon in another larkorn. I will miss them so much.

cecilia

Staff member
72701 said:
i'm watching ep. 11.  why does thon think pim doesn't like him, when they just slept together?

That's why i think he's quite stupid for being a WRITER .. he is suppose to be the smart one here since he already know what's good and bad between lovers/outsiders lmao  - Or maybe he's just bipolar .. having his MONTHLY mood after he had her lmao

Thank Cecillia so much for explaining ep 11 & 12. SO, next week will be the end of this larkorn. It is too short. That is a pity. I wish this film have more ep. I really love it so much as well as Rome and Chomp. Their chemistry is so great. Hope that the next time we can watch them again soon in another larkorn. I will miss them so much.
You're most certainly welcome. Glad i can be of help. I feel they have great chemistry in this lakorn as well.  All those uneasy feeling weren't shown through their acting here whereas in MIA TAENG .. i still see them being 'considerate' of each other. i'M HOPING we'll get to see them reunited again in the future ..

Anyway, I want to read spoiler online but manager still has not update their page yet (quite slow on this lakorn - don't know why they're fast on the other -- especially when Rang Prattana already had their summary up to almost the end).

if someone find spoiler beside manager page then please direct me there .. i'd love to read how these two will reconcile.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I feel pity khun tong on the scene he come back to her hotel room and see her throw the signature on they marry paper over him behind her back. on the scene he run away and she follow him and say wherever he go she will go too,he say please move on my way than they play the song on this part omg how sad. My tear have drop in this part

For real Alice, what lakorn they will be in next?

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Oh, how I wish Monday and Tuesday are here. I was a little disappointed with khun Dton. From the beginning up to now, he's head over hill loves Pimapha. Just a few words from Threvin, khun Dton suddenly give up on Pimapha.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'm not 100% my dear friend but Rome's close fans i get update from they will let me know if yes or no

What you are close to a fan of ROME lucky you, I want Chompoo/Rome and Yadech in a drama together hehehehe. Chompoo and rome i can't get enough of them, I was obsess with since Mia Taeng. And now Khun Samee EEEKKKKK!!!!!!!! man someone should really sub this drama. But if not, then maybe i will. Cause now i am taking thai classes and i am like getting there only 50-60% so going to thailand this summer to study more and maybe get to at least a 80-90% percentage of thai and maybe if my mother won't mind me using her laptop to sub this lakorn ka. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
this lakorn is very good it will make you hook give a try

@Alice

If U don't mind just a it a try,I think this lakorn won't get u disappoint na 

@myheromike

Thanks guys i think i will watch it hehehehehe i will start some what this week. Cause if i watch it during school night i will be up all night not doing my hw so yup.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
What you are close to a fan of ROME lucky you, I want Chompoo/Rome and Yadech in a drama together hehehehe. Chompoo and rome i can't get enough of them, I was obsess with since Mia Taeng. And now Khun Samee EEEKKKKK!!!!!!!! man someone should really sub this drama. But if not, then maybe i will. Cause now i am taking thai classes and i am like getting there only 50-60% so going to thailand this summer to study more and maybe get to at least a 80-90% percentage of thai and maybe if my mother won't mind me using her laptop to sub this lakorn ka. 
oh if you give a try on subbing that will be good cos some asking me will anyone subbing this all i could help is recapping translating a fewer lines 
oh btw check my Rome&Chompoo fanclub page I've been doing recapping and translating though my Thai isn't 100% but i'll do what i can I'm taking Thai lesson too 
https://www.facebook.com/RomePatchataAndChompooArayaFanclub

cecilia

Staff member
Thai isn't hard .. majority of it has to do with vocabularies .. if you know your vocab - translating thing will be much easier .. however, there are times you'll run into a dead end where you don't know how to translate a certain phrase ..

Good luck to those who will translate this na .. i would volunteer if people help in segmenting/timing (i only have one more episode to do for RAK PRAKASIT and i'm done with all my subbing projects -- until another good lakorn catches my eyes or something).

No spoiler links yet? I'm still waiting for MANAGER to update their page b/c they're good with their summary. *sighed*'

Wedding?

Credit: teenee

Sophies

sarNie Egg
Hi, I'm new here.

Just want to let you guys know that detailed spoilers of the whole show, including the ending have been posted on manager website about 2 weeks ago. Dont want to spoil anything yet for you guys, but it's very touching. The directer just posted that viewers better be prepared for the tears next week.

Their love scene was cut due to the some regualtions (stupid one I might say). The one they filmed were longer but it was cut off.

I also met the cast of this show last week, they were super sweet and nice <3

And if someone want to sub this show it would be very nice.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sophies said:
Hi, I'm new here.

Just want to let you guys know that detailed spoilers of the whole show, including the ending have been posted on manager website about 2 weeks ago. Dont want to spoil anything yet for you guys, but it's very touching. The directer just posted that viewers better be prepared for the tears next week.

Their love scene was cut due to the some regualtions (stupid one I might say). The one they filmed were longer but it was cut off.

I also met the cast of this show last week, they were super sweet and nice <3

And if someone want to sub this show it would be very nice.
probably this pair is the most fans are talking about and talk of the town how they have alot of onscreen/off screen romance how they are flirting around with each other 
oh wow you met them your so lucky