[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Rindara (sorry I was the one that start spelling her name with the L, was thinking of Lin or Linda, never thought of Rin or Rinda) :woot2: Rindara is part of Myojo's grace, she send to help Hoshi get back to Heaven.

Anyway, Rindara was suppose to help fix the "Kimono Hoshi" for Hoshi in order for him to get back to heaven to Myojo. 
The "Kimono Hoshi" was done by Myojo and she used the gold thread from the golden Sarus Crane's feathers. Therefore they need the golden Sarus Crane's feathers, which is the job of Rindara to find it, but since she doesn't know her purpose or reason yet and her human side is still too strong, she has no power. When Hoshi tested her and let her see the "Kimono Hoshi" she fainted. 
She been asking her whole life why was she born with birthmark and why does it hurts her and the pains increase each years, but this year it doesn't hurt anymore?  Hoshi told the grandma, it doesn't hurt anymore because she found her answer which is finding Hoshi.  The birthmark was because Myojo put it there, she want Rindara to seek answer, once she met Hoshi the pain was gone. Now she has to learn to understand the purpose and gain more power so she can help him. (Hope that help and I didn't confuse anyone further :coverlaf:  )

Funny thing and I think there is some flaws in the story is, Hoshi knew about of this (Rindara and stuffs), but yet he can't tell that the grandma is under Snow demon control, and Yuki is possess(sp?) by the Snow demon? :shrug: lolz :yes:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
Rindara (sorry I was the one that start spelling her name with the L, was thinking of Lin or Linda, never thought of Rin or Rinda) :woot2: Rindara is part of Myojo's grace, she send to help Hoshi get back to Heaven.

Anyway, Rindara was suppose to help fix the "Kimono Hoshi" for Hoshi in order for him to get back to heaven to Myojo. 
The "Kimono Hoshi" was done by Myojo and she used the gold thread from the golden Sarus Crane's feathers. Therefore they need the golden Sarus Crane's feathers, which is the job of Rindara to find it, but since she doesn't know her purpose or reason yet and her human side is still too strong, she has no power. When Hoshi tested her and let her see the "Kimono Hoshi" she fainted. 
She been asking her whole life why was she born with birthmark and why does it hurts her and the pains increase each years, but this year it doesn't hurt anymore?  Hoshi told the grandma, it doesn't hurt anymore because she found her answer which is finding Hoshi.  The birthmark was because Myojo put it there, she want Rindara to seek answer, once she met Hoshi the pain was gone. Now she has to learn to understand the purpose and gain more power so she can help him. (Hope that help and I didn't confuse anyone further :coverlaf:  )

Funny thing and I think there is some flaws in the story is, Hoshi knew about of this (Rindara and stuffs), but yet he can't tell that the grandma is under Snow demon control, and Yuki is possess(sp?) by the Snow demon? :shrug: lolz :yes:
Lol it ok cus i thought it was lindara too.

I was wondering why he couldn't tell that the grandmother was possesed. He always knew when any members of Akira's family or Rindara is in trouble but he didn't noticed that grammy is possessed. Maybe it is because the snow demon had more powers than Hoshi so she can hide better? Don't forget Hoshi lost a lot of powers staying in the human worlds for over 400 years. I don't get why they just don't tell Akira who and what Hoshi really is. Are they going to wait when they realized Akira and Rindara falls in love?

Oh Maya_Fantasy, you remember the scene of Hide's grandfather showing him the preminition scroll?
it said that rindara will release "him" and their family would be no more. Does that mean Ai will have a miscarriage because i know she gets pregnant and you said he couldn't control his inner fox so he left for the forest. Did he accidentally killed his own child?.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol it ok cus i thought it was lindara too.

I was wondering why he couldn't tell that the grandmother was possesed. He always knew when any members of Akira's family or Rindara is in trouble but he didn't noticed that grammy is possessed. Maybe it is because the snow demon had more powers than Hoshi so she can hide better? Don't forget Hoshi lost a lot of powers staying in the human worlds for over 400 years. I don't get why they just don't tell Akira who and what Hoshi really is. Are they going to wait when they realized Akira and Rindara falls in love?

Oh Maya_Fantasy, you remember the scene of Hide's grandfather showing him the preminition scroll?
it said that rindara will release "him" and their family would be no more. Does that mean Ai will have a miscarriage because i know she gets pregnant and you said he couldn't control his inner fox so he left for the forest. Did he accidentally killed his own child?.

That can be true, since he got a cold too HAHAHA that was funny, he got a cold because he was jealous. :lmao3: LOLz :wub:

You forgot one important factor :ghehe: hahaha

She could be carrying a girl. Remember they considered only the "male" carrying the family names. HAHA :coverlaf:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha. The mysteries of this lakorn are what makes it fun and different.

Thanks for the correction ja Ncmeow.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
Grammy needs to release p'Bird and Chom's song .. I'm dying here lol

Me too CC, I been searching for the song since I heard it the first time.  I didn't know it wasn't even release yet. :cry:

Anyway, anyone saw this yet? Is interesting, check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7J1taMKMFE

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
anyone know the rating of this lakorn?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching it now, i feel sorry for Ai. Love is making her so blind and she is going to be so hurt at the betrayal and
when he goes into the woods leaving her hopefully with their child

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't watch it yet, have to wait at least couple of hours before I get a chance to watch it.

Yes, love is blind, that's why they said "to love yourself first and foremost before you can love someone else", that way you will know when to make your own judgement to leave the relationship if is not right and it hurts you or when is appropriate time to move forward and take the next step. :yes:

Look at Yuki's love, she dedicate all her loves to that guy without thinking of herself first, look at how she end ups.  If she love herself more, she would have walk away and still be safe from those 3 thugs and alive. :shrug:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg

Hoshi lives inthe human world too long that he is picking up human's stupidness! He took Yuki to the temple to see if she is the ice demon and saw her getting weak so how can that not be proof?! Ugh!

I'm so annoyed at them showing how Japanese women walk in a kimono. We know already, you don't need to show it everytime Yuki appears onscreen and her acting annoys me too.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Please, please don't let this lakorn become stupid with unrealistic logic as you mention above Ncmeowmeow

I wonder how many episodes left, because is already episode 6 and storyline still haven't move much.