[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pete is too old now. i wouldnt want him in here

hey dila, told you they was gonna bann us without having to request it lol thats what they are good at doing
What Tinah they banned u as well they banned me as Lisa were just trying clear ourself to them its probably the asmin Shampoo
she report to Mai to banned us both.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I think Tik is only good playing a flirty role. Anne is good at playing all types of role. Only Ken and Chakrit really can stand next to Anne!! Ken is a good actor but his acting really outshines only when he is next to Anne!! He was kind of stiff with Chompoo, okay with Aff, passable with Janie. Mart was good with Anne too!! Rome looked good with Anne except the storyline didn't do them Justice! Aum and Anne was probably thee best acting since there was so many emotions put into it but their looks together is just okay. Anne's face is strong independent innocent. Aum's face is too fierce manly and that's why he matches Aff more she's innocent weak. Ken's face matches with Anne because his face is fierce with smoothness to balance out Anne's. Chakrit's matches with hers because he has a manly fierce face with sweet eyes which I would call "manhandle" Anne's. I would love to see Aum and Anne again though with a different storyline. I'm not sure how the characters are again I forgot, but I have a feeling Aum doesn't match it huh? We should try Mos and Anne? Does Exact work with CH3 or is there a dispute I do not know about? <<<<IT'S A QUESTION! I'M NOT SAYING THERE IS! SOME PEOPLE MIGHT JUST SKIM AND START SAYING IT TO EVERYONE! If Exact decides to work with Ch3 I would wish for Captain and Anne & Mos and Anne before she decides not to play Nang'Ek anymore!! TT_TT time is passing by so fast. TO ME SHE'LL ALWAYS A FOREVER SUPERSTAR AND NANG EK EVEN IF SHE TURNS 100 I WOULD STILL WATCH HER!!! Tik will regret not playing with her!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
What Tinah they banned u as well they banned me as Lisa were just trying clear ourself to them its probably the asmin Shampoo
she report to Mai to banned us both.
lol i guess they banned whoever that was part of the debate. you dont need to clear yourself with them, it will never work and it usually end with members getting bann like in the past. thats why i stopped making comments after the thread got too heated. its pointless

but lets get back to the lakorn.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
I think Tik is only good playing a flirty role. Anne is good at playing all types of role. Only Ken and Chakrit really can stand next to Anne!! Ken is a good actor but his acting really outshines only when he is next to Anne!! He was kind of stiff with Chompoo, okay with Aff, passable with Janie. Mart was good with Anne too!! Rome looked good with Anne except the storyline didn't do them Justice! Aum and Anne was probably thee best acting since there was so many emotions put into it but their looks together is just okay. Anne's face is strong independent innocent. Aum's face is too fierce manly and that's why he matches Aff more she's innocent weak. Ken's face matches with Anne because his face is fierce with smoothness to balance out Anne's. Chakrit's matches with hers because he has a manly fierce face with sweet eyes which I would call "manhandle" Anne's. I would love to see Aum and Anne again though with a different storyline. I'm not sure how the characters are again I forgot, but I have a feeling Aum doesn't match it huh? We should try Mos and Anne? Does Exact work with CH3 or is there a dispute I do not know about? <<<<IT'S A QUESTION! I'M NOT SAYING THERE IS! SOME PEOPLE MIGHT JUST SKIM AND START SAYING IT TO EVERYONE! If Exact decides to work with Ch3 I would wish for Captain and Anne & Mos and Anne before she decides not to play Nang'Ek anymore!! TT_TT time is passing by so fast. TO ME SHE'LL ALWAYS A FOREVER SUPERSTAR AND NANG EK EVEN IF SHE TURNS 100 I WOULD STILL WATCH HER!!! Tik will regret not playing with her!!!
For some reason I thought exact also does lakorns for ch3, but I don't recall seeing Captain or Pong in any ch3 lakorns. I could be wrong though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
exact could collaborate with ch7 and ch3 but the thing is, they mostly work with ch7 so the chance of seeing anne with captain, pong, or any of exact actors are slim. did you know Exact contacted anne before? they wanted her to sign a contract with them but she decline the offer because obviously ch3 is her home

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol i guess they banned whoever that was part of the debate. you dont need to clear yourself with them, it will never work and it usually end with members getting bann like in the past. thats why i stopped making comments after the thread got too heated. its pointless

but lets get back to the lakorn.
They took my nice mannered words as so seriously.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh bella..this is for you.. :thumbsup:
I don't know mos..what is his full name??
Btw,about captain..i wish he pair up with anne after i watched them together on stage at nataraj award..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Pong..forgot about him..
his lakorn with bee aired in my country,...thats why i know him..
Since he's soo popular at china atm,i'm ok if he with anne.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the last time exact collaborated with ch3 was "ruk ter took wan" with ken-aom as the pra'nang. eversince then, they havent worked with ch3..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ok,i've google him..oh he's 3 years older than anne..
but i don't know if its his od picture but he look young.
btw,thanks sis.
i think both are about the same age or Anne maybe 1 or 2 years older. i'll double check 4 u sis.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^mos has a baby face but hes actually older. i think he resemble tao somchai

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i think tao more to gangster face....oppss..its too 'harsh'..
i mean his face look fierce..but i like his MV with anne

lol @alice..

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Mos looks much better than Tao now. They use to look very similar but I don't know what the heck happened to Tao, but he looks terrible now. Didn't Ken and Aom had like 2 lakorns together? one was Song Rao Nirund Dom, but that was Polyplus. Ohhh who are some Poly Plus actors?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think tao more to gangster face....oppss..its too 'harsh'..
i mean his face look fierce..but i like his MV with anne

lol @alice..
Its ok 4 those use harsh words cos here is asianfuse no debating like the rubbish spicy forum.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mos looks much better than Tao now. They use to look very similar but I don't know what the heck happened to Tao, but he looks terrible now. Didn't Ken and Aom had like 2 lakorns together? one was Song Rao Nirund Dom, but that was Polyplus. Ohhh who are some Poly Plus actors?
Au also polyplus he had 3 already with them 1. Ram Pissaward 2. Cat Woman with Noi 3. Rabum Duang Dao with Ploy