[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yes it is Dila 2 n'rai no n'ek so its hard to tell who's evil and who's innocent fighting p'ek yeah it'll be funny weird
to see 2 angels fighting to get Aun but if they compete against Tik or those A-list p'ek then will be soooo... interesting. :gungirl: :kiss3:
Hope they choose pra-aek with talent and good looking. It's weird too see two beautiful woman fighting to get ugly pra-eak.
Maybe Ken will be good choice since Ann and Jenny are close to him.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
lol that's true. he either is to be quite a looker of some incredible charmer to have 2 women, especially when one of them is of Ann's caliber, to fight over him. I wish there were more news of ann. all i see are on newbies and younger generations..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hope they choose pra-aek with talent and good looking. It's weird too see two beautiful woman fighting to get ugly pra-eak.
Maybe Ken will be good choice since Ann and Jenny are close to him.
may,finally you're here..
where have you been...
miss to chat with you...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol that's true. he either is to be quite a looker of some incredible charmer to have 2 women, especially when one of them is of Ann's caliber, to fight over him. I wish there were more news of ann. all i see are on newbies and younger generations..
jen,newbies are hot atm..so no wonder they're everywhere..
i guess because anne doesn't has any lakorn,thats why press make up a story that she already married year ago.. :rolleyes1:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
As for me...its better a news like this than a news that compare her with other nang ek or newbies...
i don't like people compare her with others. :thumbdown:

may1363

sarNie Adult
As for me...its better a news like this than a news that compare her with other nang ek or newbies...
i don't like people compare her with others. :thumbdown:
Same with me. Don't want people compare Ann or someone else. Especially with newbies and the rumor Champoo replace Ann to be new koo-kwan with Ken. Too much for me. :ninja: :numchuck:

Hope Ann will confirm her new lakorn soon but I'm afraid to know who's the pra-eak. :nailbiter:

I can't stand watching Ann with all those ugly pra-aek. You know who I mean Dila right...

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
oh i don't mean news about comparing. news about her projects, what she's doing etc. newbies, sometimes they write news on them JUST because they went shopping or something. it's really ridiculous.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Same with me. Don't want people compare Ann or someone else. Especially with newbies and the rumor Champoo replace Ann to be new koo-kwan. Too much for me. :ninja: :numchuck:

Hope Ann will confirm her new lakorn soon but I'm afraid to know who's the pra-eak. :nailbiter:

I can't stand watch Ann with all those ugly pra-aek. You know who I mean Dila right...
yeah,i think its because they want to bring anne's name,thats why they say chompoo-ken as a new koo kwan..

lol yeah may...hey i still can accept if that 'guy' with anne..Don't mention his name,we must respect his fans.. :thumbsup:

Bt,i'll extend another 1 month for myself to waiting anne's new lakorn..
If till at the end of March,she still say she's reading the script,then i assume that we just got to see her next year. :no: :no:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i don't mean news about comparing. news about her projects, what she's doing etc. newbies, sometimes they write news on them JUST because they went shopping or something. it's really ridiculous.
yes,i know what you mean...
bt,i really want to see a candid pic of Anne and her boyfriend..
I want to see them in some romantic moment together..at least just holding each other hand...i never see that kind of pic.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
yes,i know what you mean...
I want to see them in some romantic moment together..at least just holding each other hand...i never see that kind of pic.
Yeah you never really see those kind of pics. He doesn't look or seem like the romantic type. I mean you read that article, he gave her a check for Valentine and has done that before also.

BTW Thanks Scorpio. I just found DC site from KA Forever. :thumbsup:
THANKS!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah you never really see those kind of pics. He doesn't look or seem like the romantic type. I mean you read that article, he gave her a check for Valentine and has done that before also.
yup..i guess both of them not romantic type...
I've read BRIDE magazine @pantip..
he did like that too for her birthday..
but not give a cheque..just let anne buy what she want..

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yup. Ann seem more comfortable and close to her co-star than with her boy-friend P'A. :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
anne look really shy when reporter start ask her about her boyfriend..
anne-p'a really differet from ken-noi...
ken-noi look soooooo romantic together.. :wub: