[CH3] Mia Jum Pen (D One TV) : Mai Warit / Pie Rinrada

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This looks like an entirely different lakorn, which could be good because the old version stresses you out soooo much. N'ek seems to have a whole lot more personality in this version. In the last version her entire personality was "I'm grateful" and "I'll sacrifice". I can't imagine the old Tawan trying to pull a towel off a half naked Tomorn LOL.
Yeah I noticed that as well. The new character personality seems like the typical new era n’ek personality not like the ones from back in the day. Maybe the actual lakorn will be more serious cause so far the teasers have been a little too comedic in my opinion.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah I noticed that as well. The new character personality seems like the typical new era n’ek personality not like the ones from back in the day. Maybe the actual lakorn will be more serious cause so far the teasers have been a little too comedic in my opinion.
I think that’s this production’s “thing”, turning old lakorns into comedies. They did that with Wimarn Mekala, where the old version had some comedic elements but it had its fair share of drama and life lessons, but Bella and Andrew’s version was an utter and complete joke.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, the old version was stressful and it dragged too much. Nk was like a doormat for her stepmom and sister. But what I like about the old version was Bee and Namfon’s chemistry.

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Geez... Is this even the same Lakorn shown in the first ost? Lool. I do hope it's more drama than comedy though.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Geez... Is this even the same Lakorn shown in the first ost? Lool. I do hope it's more drama than comedy though.

I like the ost Ice sings. I’m having mix feeling about this. They should’ve taken the forest scen out. I didn’t like that in the original.

Ntsuab-Ci

Dang... Is praek really this mean?? It's crazy to think that there will be a comedic side to praek at first when I'm seeing how mean he is in the 2nd ost and this teaser. Was praek this mean in the old version? All because he thinks she's using him for money right?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Dang... Is praek really this mean?? It's crazy to think that there will be a comedic side to praek at first when I'm seeing how mean he is in the 2nd ost and this teaser. Was praek this mean in the old version? All because he thinks she's using him for money right?

In the old version, pk was really mean when he found out she lied to him. He became unreasonable in the 2nd half of the lakorn.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

Wow I can't believe this and the first teaser are the same lakorn. He seems veryyy mean :( but they look so good together and their chemistry! I guess it's enough to keep me around haha. I only hope nek will at least stand up for herself at some point.

Ntsuab-Ci

In the old version, pk was really mean when he found out she lied to him. He became unreasonable in the 2nd half of the lakorn.
omg. he sounds dramatic. While I do hope for more drama than comedy, i didn't expect this much drama lol. ugh, mai's good at acting like an asshole too so i know imma be so mad when he gets unreasonably mean.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
omg. he sounds dramatic. While I do hope for more drama than comedy, i didn't expect this much drama lol. ugh, mai's good at acting like an asshole too so i know imma be so mad when he gets unreasonably mean.
Yeah, Mai is pretty good acting like an A-hole. We’ll hate his character the 2nd half of the lakorn.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yesss. Mai was so sweet and charming in KKD.

I thought it was crazy how jealous and possessive he was of nangek already in mia archeep when they were JUST starting to know each other. I was like girl, he's giving you all the red flags to leave and avoid him but his praek powers were too strong haha.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I'm actually looking forward to this version now with the two teasers and MV being released. I do agree that it seems the comedic approach may be too much but I think I will like this versions "Tawan" more than the old version.

Does anyone know if this version will have Tomorn's sister that is handicapped? I didn't see her in any of the MVs or teasers so I'm wondering if they kept that part or not.