[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
dai chun tum hai ja, this is a typical usual n'ek in thai lakorn first she's strong
stand for herself but when it came love romance with p'ek and there are rai who likes
to snatch ur love one's away then u start to soften up cos jai ter pen jeb mak inside
and another she'll feel guilty by splitting kk apart from his baby in proong tummy
which comes from her husband genes
all the characters irritated num-nao jing but i'll give :thumbup: to kk Mum K'Ying Pawan
bad mouth to plingchat :strong:
Me too Alice I love Kongkai's mom and I think Pai is soften up because she feels that she is the one who breakup Kongkai from Pling. I'm just curious what makes Pai change her minds to leave Kongkai.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
First im glad kk n pai confessing their love to each other and being all lovely tgt but i found myself not loving kk at all.I thought i will change my hate feeling towards him when he shows his love to Pai but NO..i still dislike him.I love pai n kk's mom(they will b in my top list for n'ek n mother role)but kk he will nvr make it to my list cuz he is damn STUPID,SOFT, he needs his mom n wife to help him out in EVERYTHING...such weaky.

the drama is ok but im starting to f/f some scenes even during pai n kk sweet scenes.i actually prefer to see poochom and jieb scenes tgt.they are so cute,it would b great if they make a sequel focusing on jieb n poochom.

waiting for next week divorce!!pls pai,u dun need this,just divorce him!!!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Everything would probably turn to be good if they get divorced. At least Pai could have some peace time to take care of herself and her child in the tummy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah divorce him pai your samee ter pen kwai mak kao bok that he ruk ter mak talod pai
and right now he isn't inlove with plingchat anymore and she just fake her pregnancy
but his still being a dummy misunderstand go by it when he didn't realize its just the
leech evil tricks i hate kk so much i reckon he doesn't deserve to have pai and his child
in pai tummy, dee mak pen yaa kub kk if u still handle u will twice being hurt

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I still don't get how Pou Jing have a son like KK? I mean really she is so good and smart and suddenly here is her playboy son who ruin everything. I disagree with what she said about her son in episode 10 that he is a gentleman. KK IS NEVER a GENTLEMAN, that word doesn't reply to him.

I went back and watch episode 12 again and even though it fill with sweet scenes but whenever I see Pou Jing and Pai hurt and in tears...KK always stand there like "I don't know what to do" OKAY...you the man, make a decision, if he can pull away Boomchat and said that she is his wife right on front of his OFFICIAL wife...well, let Pai go please....if I was Pai I would be so embarrass!!

saki

sarNie Adult
I still don't get how Pou Jing have a son like KK? I mean really she is so good and smart and suddenly here is her playboy son who ruin everything. I disagree with what she said about her son in episode 10 that he is a gentleman. KK IS NEVER a GENTLEMAN, that word doesn't reply to him.

I went back and watch episode 12 again and even though it fill with sweet scenes but whenever I see Pou Jing and Pai hurt and in tears...KK always stand there like "I don't know what to do" OKAY...you the man, make a decision, if he can pull away Boomchat and said that she is his wife right on front of his OFFICIAL wife...well, let Pai go please....if I was Pai I would be so embarrass!!
I agree...in fact, I like this lakorn only for Pai and Khun Ying. And even Prungchat is a good nang rai. But I cannot warm up to Kongkai. I know I said before that I wanted a mean p'eke...but I also want him to be smart*, which Kongkai isn't. He's mean, but he's too soft and weak. He can't even stand up to his former girlfriend or defend his wife, or be a MAN for her. I can understand his promise to Prungchat...but he loves Pai now, he has to be honest about it and learn to protect and defend her.

I honestly wish his character would be more like Kawee from Sawan Biang or Harit from Jam Leuy Ruk. They were mean p'ekes, but they were also smart and forceful- they never let the nang rai's walk all over them. Better yet, they never liked the nang rai at all and from the start, only wanted and chased after the nang'eks. Too bad Kongkai is too soft! He never chases after Pai enough- at least, it's not enough for me. He lacks force* >< I'm beginning to wish a Kawee or Harit type of character would just walk in and steal Pai away from KK and he'll be stuck with Plingchat for the rest of his life. Serves him right.

But at least, Pai is leaving him now- good for her, make him suffer a little, he deserves it big time

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Harit and Kawee are good P'ek. They are mean but they do love the N'ek more than anything. No one can touch them because they protected the N'ek well. I have to say between Harit and Kawee - I go with Harit. I thought Aum Atichart make Harit the coolest P'ek :lol:

But if either Harit or Kawee competing with KK - KK will not stand a chance. wait..he won't have that chance because he too busy womanizing around!

Pai will divorce KK and I want her to treat him the same way that he treated her when he signed the marriage certificate. Thinking about that scene, make me boil!!

saki

sarNie Adult
Harit and Kawee are good P'ek. They are mean but they do love the N'ek more than anything. No one can touch them because they protected the N'ek well. I have to say between Harit and Kawee - I go with Harit. I thought Aum Atichart make Harit the coolest P'ek :lol:

But if either Harit or Kawee competing with KK - KK will not stand a chance. wait..he won't have that chance because he too busy womanizing around!

Pai will divorce KK and I want her to treat him the same way that he treated her when he signed the marriage certificate. Thinking about that scene, make me boil!!
Yes, Kawee and Harit will beat Kongkai up for sure- he's too soft! :D :D :D Way too soft for a p'eke, IMHO. If only Pai (a strong and ladylike nang 'ek), could be paired up with a strong and masculine p'eke, it would've been perfect for sure.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Yes, Kawee and Harit will beat Kongkai up for sure- he's too soft! :D :D :D Way too soft for a p'eke, IMHO. If only Pai (a strong and ladylike nang 'ek), could be paired up with a strong and masculine p'eke, it would've been perfect for sure.
I would go with Kawee. A strong P'ek and N'ek. That would be fun.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i really want to know the total epis, because i get anxious not knowing when all this fun is going to end. i say we'll get 15 like plerng toranong.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i really want to know the total epis, because i get anxious not knowing when all this fun is going to end. i say we'll get 15 like plerng toranong.
hehe i'll just do a peek guessing for u lakorngod ja i guess a 15 like plerng toranong

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
2 parts of Ratree Show Mia Taeng :camera: :rockon: :coverlaf: :dance3:

part 3 and 4

credit windlight2010