[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
have any of u gals here catch Rome holding Chompoo hand when coming up the stair and
down stair @ratree show i feel like something twinkling going on and feels like
Rome his so daring isn't shy around Chompoo :crush: :kiss3: :strong: :clap2:

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
have any of u gals here catch Rome holding Chompoo hand when coming up the stair and
Right Alice, i noticed that too. It's kind of sweet.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Yup hahaha.....thats so sweet of him. :thumbsup:
Benz and her bf are funny...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow pages seem to fly by when I wasn't around. Anyways I am starting to pick back up this lakorn from the trash. I am still irritated by Mr. Brainless Buffalo. I wish I could donate my brain cells to his, seems like he's lacking a lot of it. Episode 12 is where I am going to continue today after class, seems like Mr. Brainless Buffalo is still annoying but not the the extend of the previous episodes. I am still not convinced that he is true to his wife. His jealousy is not enough to improve that. I need action and affectionate, not stupidity and rage/jealousy. I thought we were passed that already in episode 10.

And I was reading some previous comments and it is rumored that there will be a sequel? No thank you. Sequels never really do well in terms of my critique not rating wise. Koo Kum is the only lakorn I believe is justifiable with its sequel.

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
Wow pages seem to fly by when I wasn't around. Anyways I am starting to pick back up this lakorn from the trash. I am still irritated by Mr. Brainless Buffalo. I wish I could donate my brain cells to his, seems like he's lacking a lot of it. Episode 12 is where I am going to continue today after class, seems like Mr. Brainless Buffalo is still annoying but not the the extend of the previous episodes. I am still not convinced that he is true to his wife. His jealousy is not enough to improve that. I need action and affectionate, not stupidity and rage/jealousy. I thought we were passed that already in episode 10.

And I was reading some previous comments and it is rumored that there will be a sequel? No thank you. Sequels never really do well in terms of my critique not rating wise. Koo Kum is the only lakorn I believe is justifiable with its sequel.
True I love KOOO KUM>>>>>>>>

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Chompoo said it ends on Tues. 8/30. This is very sad for me, I have nothing to look forward to. Anyway I'm going back to work on Wednesday 8/31. I will be busy busy again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was thinking the same thing but then again Chompoo has a bf though I don't think she will breakup with him and the other thing she doesn't date a person in the entertainment industry.
i think Rome had a love crush of Chompoo its like love at first sight :crush: from
the show he kept on saying chomp suy mak naruk mak and when kalamare asked him how u
feel cos chomp already mee fan yu laow, his so quiet can't answer and then pee num ask
rome is he mee fan or yu khun deo Rome said his alone on his own :lmao3: when they
showed his romance scene with chomp he went all crunch up and went all pail red :ghehe:

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
They were just on Ra thee samosorn yesterday. Super Hilarious :wackonut: I'm normally not a big fan of champoo but I think she's been playing her character very well. Looks like it may end next week :smack: