[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah so sad its ending next week we only got Tuesday and continue to Wednesday the
last episode then they will say good bye to us wanna see more of Rome with Chompoo
this pair is extremely compatible best match from heaven :cloud9:

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
Yes, I hope they do pair up again. I really like their chemistry...and think this is Rome true Pra~nang and same goes for Chompoo. Yes, she claims she doesn't date anyone in the E-industry but maybe it's because she hasn't found the right one:) They look darling together. Chompoo if you happen to read this comment then consider dating Rome...lol... I know everyone thinks he's a player but to me he doesn't seem like one. I just think he likes the attention because he is surround by females in his family. Look forward to the ending and we'll see if this lakorn will go into my favorite collection. Also looking forward to their future lakorn together.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
After this lakorn I nothing to look forward to yet. Oh guys pray for us here in the North Eastern part because we have Hurricane Irene on her ways Sat.- Sun. They told us to prepare foods and supplies at least for five days.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
After this lakorn I nothing to look forward to yet. Oh guys pray for us here in the North Eastern part because we have Hurricane Irene on her ways Sat.- Sun. They told us to prepare foods and supplies at least for five days.
oh where about are u don tell me usa, oh hurricane hope ur safe side in Australia
where i live in some states they have a wild weather storm and it causes flooding but
not where i am in Sydney mostly its dry but some heavy rain cause a flood oh this a
warm wish from this mia taeng gal gang 'hope ur all safe' na ja :thumbsup:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Am I the only who are glad that lakorn is over? I mean, I'm a bit tiring to see KK and most important Boompchat. I think is need to end.

I wonder if Chompoo have other lakorn line up. She needs to have another one by the end of this year. I can't wait for Roy mai!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Am I the only who are glad that lakorn is over? I mean, I'm a bit tiring to see KK and most important Boompchat. I think is need to end.

I wonder if Chompoo have other lakorn line up. She needs to have another one by the end of this year. I can't wait for Roy mai!!
yes Chomp does have 1 more by the end of this year 'tom yum rum sing' with por thrissadee

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
yes Chomp does have 1 more by the end of this year 'tom yum rum sing' with por thrissadee
Are you serious? OMG....I hope they changed Por with somebody else. His mouth is sooooooooooo big and he looks like a pervert. sorry fans :coverlaf:

cecilia

Staff member
^too late to change -- Filming has started already -- anyway, i like Por -- can't wait (although, i'd love to trade in his singing voice to Rome b/c he does a better job at singing these kind of songs <3)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^too late to change -- Filming has started already -- anyway, i like Por -- can't wait (although, i'd love to trade in his singing voice to Rome b/c he does a better job at singing these kind of songs <3)
dee mak Rome sang so good compare to Por T in dao jarut fah
i will continue wishing for Rome and Chomp though no faith to make them dated 4 real
but at least good to see them reunite in more lakorns hope 2012 Ch3 has plan up their sleeve for this hot pair

saki

sarNie Adult
dee mak Rome sang so good compare to Por T in dao jarut fah
i will continue wishing for Rome and Chomp though no faith to make them dated 4 real
but at least good to see them reunite in more lakorns hope 2012 Ch3 has plan up their sleeve for this hot pair
Thanks for the pics, Alice :) Yes, I hope Rome and Chompoo pair up again. This time, I want to see him do all the chasing ;) Anyway, I'm sad Mia Taeng is ending- but I'm looking forward to other lakorns too. Still searching for something like Sawan Biang and JLR but who knows- maybe we'll get one soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the pics, Alice :) Yes, I hope Rome and Chompoo pair up again. This time, I want to see him do all the chasing ;) Anyway, I'm sad Mia Taeng is ending- but I'm looking forward to other lakorns too. Still searching for something like Sawan Biang and JLR but who knows- maybe we'll get one soon.
na i wanna see Rome and Chomp something like romantic and action comedy where Chomp
kick butts and bickering something like ruk nee hua jai rao jong Ken and Janie use to
play