[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

cecilia

Staff member
Quite sad that he's protecting her like this -- however, i'm happy that he'll end up with Khaohom -- n'ek always stick with p'ek lOl

chouakim

TTFC♥
omo, talking of the lakorn ending already. :eek:
seems like it just began airing.
I have to catch up with the latest episode. :/

cecilia

Staff member
^episode 12 conclude a lot of questions on aunt ruaya's part -- now it's just a matter of time when will that dna test come out ..
i like that part where khaohod try to walk away from techit at the hospital after he learned that aunt ruay's at the hospital, as khaohom tried to walk away, he grabs onto her hand. -- sweet.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm loving with this lakorn because there are so many sweet scenes with Nawa and Khaomhom even though Nawa is the the 2nd p'ek. I love him - he is like her prince charming!

Iya

sarNie Adult
I'm loving with this lakorn because there are so many sweet scenes with Nawa and Khaomhom even though Nawa is the the 2nd p'ek. I love him - he is like her prince charming!
now that you put it that way, it's seem to make sense lol.

it almost reminds me of Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over Flowers when the main girl has a prince charming by her side although she loves the main protagonist even though they go through so many trials together.

here, Kaohom is the girl with Nawa as her prince charming and Techit as her future husband. ^_^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is different la. I have always like Nawa and even more with him and Khaohom together since the beginning! I'm so please to know that the lakorn is ending and they are making progress to become a couple.

I do not like the p'ak. he is not that great as some of you had mention. I found him "lost" and unattractive.

But anyways - let's home for Friday to come. I want to see the wedding pictures of Nawa and Khaohom. If you guys haven't noticed. Khaohom have way more chemistry with Nawa. You can see it in her eyes. Though she told Nawa that she loves Tetchit. But her eyes is giving away that she loves/Adores Nawa way more!!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
How are they going to resolved everything in one epi.? That means there won't be any sweet scene for the pra'nangs at all, which is going to break my heart. We always see Techit gloomy and sad. Seems like someone will be shot in the next epi. I wonder who.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
How are they going to resolved everything in one epi.? That means there won't be any sweet scene for the pra'nangs at all, which is going to break my heart. We always see Techit gloomy and sad. Seems like someone will be shot in the next epi. I wonder who.
My guess is Techit will take the bullet for Khahom and get hurt. Then Khahom realizes she loves Techit and really wants to be with him and admit her feelings. Nawa will be heart broken in the end. Khahom is so mess up and confuses me. She says she loves Techit but why is she always pushing him to Ratree and seems so happy around Nawa. She confuses Nawa too; she led him on and leave him in the end.

Iya

sarNie Adult
My guess is Techit will take the bullet for Khahom and get hurt. Then Khahom realizes she loves Techit and really wants to be with him and admit her feelings. Nawa will be heart broken in the end. Khahom is so mess up and confuses me. She says she loves Techit but why is she always pushing him to Ratree and seems so happy around Nawa. She confuses Nawa too; she led him on and leave him in the end.
i think her character is very unsteady and undecided. i think she kinna put a barrier around herself to prevents herself from getting hurt by the very people she loves. kinna similar to those people who are jade and then put everyone at the distance, like you can get close, but not too close because i may get hurt because of you.

with nawa, she has a 100% chance of not gettin hurt by him and therefore, her heart is won't have to suffer. after all, he was the one person who doesn't care about anyone and is always there for her. this not only makes her feel safe around him, but made it possible for her not to build a barrier against him, hence allowing him in further, although not to the point of love. yet, she feels that she may be able to love him because he was able to get in. i think that's why in the previous ep, she told him to give her time.

with techit, because she loves him, she feels that it gives him the power to hurt her, or for her to get hurt by his actions such as when he was with ratree and she becomes jealous. (jealousy is a kind of pain to her) so this causes her to unconsiously do something to protect her, hence the barrier between her and techit. plus, because she doesn't listen to his side of the story and always asumed her own conclusions, she sets up a greater barrier between the two of them due to the misunderstandings. that's why she is always on her toes against him and therefore, no sweet scenes of her being nice to him. :(

i guess that's why she pushes techit toward ratree and is always happy with nawa (from what i see of her character).

and from moonstar's prediction, if she saw techit takes the bullet for her, she would be able to see through the barrier for the very first time and realize that she really want to be with him too.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
hmm...I think Nawa will take the shot and be kill so the pek and nek will be together.
I forgot about that option. It's possible too but I wouldn't want Nawa to die. If he dies then it wouldn't be that Khahom realize her love for Techit but more like Techit is the only person left that still cares for her so she has no other option but him. That would be too selfish of Khahom. I prefer Techit blocking the bullet than Nawa even though that's a typical Thai lakorn ending. Plus Nawa already did too much for her or at least in ger eyes so it's Techit's turn.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
i think her character is very unsteady and undecided. i think she kinna put a barrier around herself to prevents herself from getting hurt by the very people she loves. kinna similar to those people who are jade and then put everyone at the distance, like you can get close, but not too close because i may get hurt because of you.

with nawa, she has a 100% chance of not gettin hurt by him and therefore, her heart is won't have to suffer. after all, he was the one person who doesn't care about anyone and is always there for her. this not only makes her feel safe around him, but made it possible for her not to build a barrier against him, hence allowing him in further, although not to the point of love. yet, she feels that she may be able to love him because he was able to get in. i think that's why in the previous ep, she told him to give her time.

with techit, because she loves him, she feels that it gives him the power to hurt her, or for her to get hurt by his actions such as when he was with ratree and she becomes jealous. (jealousy is a kind of pain to her) so this causes her to unconsiously do something to protect her, hence the barrier between her and techit. plus, because she doesn't listen to his side of the story and always asumed her own conclusions, she sets up a greater barrier between the two of them due to the misunderstandings. that's why she is always on her toes against him and therefore, no sweet scenes of her being nice to him. :(

i guess that's why she pushes techit toward ratree and is always happy with nawa (from what i see of her character).

and from moonstar's prediction, if she saw techit takes the bullet for her, she would be able to see through the barrier for the very first time and realize that she really want to be with him too.
Of course there are people like Khahom out there.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Of course there are people like Khahom out there.
Someone asked on YT - what happened to the KhaoHom (at the orphanage). She talked back to Nawa (at the beginning) when Nawa was throwing tantrum etc. And then she changed.

I think she got confused after the accident. She lost her Mum Bua and Uncle Mai. She didn't know what happened to the rest of the kids. Probably her whole life was centred around the orphanage and when she's thrown into unfamiliar circumstances, she got confused and couldn't think straight and felt out-of-control and didn't know what she should do. Plus, the orphanage got burnt just after Techit came to force them out. Is there any hint that she sorta thought that Techit could be involved in the fire ? (I could've missed it if there's any since I skip some parts - esp Ratee's :p)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Someone asked on YT - what happened to the KhaoHom (at the orphanage). She talked back to Nawa (at the beginning) when Nawa was throwing tantrum etc. And then she changed.

I think she got confused after the accident. She lost her Mum Bua and Uncle Mai. She didn't know what happened to the rest of the kids. Probably her whole life was centred around the orphanage and when she's thrown into unfamiliar circumstances, she got confused and couldn't think straight and felt out-of-control and didn't know what she should do. Plus, the orphanage got burnt just after Techit came to force them out. Is there any hint that she sorta thought that Techit could be involved in the fire ? (I could've missed it if there's any since I skip some parts - esp Ratee's :p)
It might just be poor acting. Maybe in reality, Khahom likes Nawa more and find it hard to act against her feelings. They seem to have more chemistry together and considering that it's her 1st lakorn, she probably wasn't able to set a barrier between reality and lakorn so her true feelings actually show in the lakorn. She probably wants to choose Nawa in the even but must choose Techit b/c he's the pr'ek. If I like Nawa but must show that I like Techit, that would be my case but I like Techit and for sure I will be move by his presence so I wouldn't have a problem acting my feelings out for him. I think it's too risky for Khahom to change her mind suddenly at the end and go with Techit. That will put both of their lives at risk for a bad marriage. How would she know Techit's the one when they hardly spend time together or know each other. The lakorn may end with a happy ending with Techit but of course we all know life doesn't end there. Well, if she doesn't give him a chance, she will regret it and plus there's nothing to lose anyways since she doesn't love Nawa. I would take the risk for Techit too so I don't blame her. Damn, I realize I can't make up my mind. See Khahom confuses me.

On the other hand, maybe Khahom actually like Techit but was intimidate by his hottest and failed to carry her feelings through. Of course I would be too. WHo wouldn't? THIS IS WHAT I WILL STICK WITH!

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
OMG!! I just finish watching episode 12 and it's pretty intense. My Techit was willing to do everything possible to protect Khaohom, even asking Ratree to go live with him. I think he finally prove himself to Khaohom that he is willing to do everything for her even if he has to get married to the evil Ratree just to block her from hurting his one and only love Khaohom.
Both Nawa & Techit did an excellent job working together to expose Ratree. Especially Techit who has to force himself to be super nice to her. It makes me laugh to see Techit's facial expression when he has to pretend to hug and kiss Ratree. lol

By looking at the preview looks like Techit will once again come to the rescue and block the bullet from hitting Khaohom.
Poor Khaohom in the last episode she will have to pick Nawa because he's always been in her side, and she is obligated to get married to him since she told him to wait for her, and she cannot go back on her words.
I only way that Khaohom and Techit will end up with each other is if Nawa tells Khaohom that's is ok and to let her go where her heart has always been with Techit.
I agree with you moonstar that Khaohom will finally realized who she wants to be with. It's Techit her knight and shining armor who took the bullet for her. If you stop and think about Techit has been helping Khaohom out since the incident with the fire at Ban Tor Fah, he took her into his house, pay for her school, took her shopping, defend her against his dad, and so many other good things I can't even count anymore.
So, the person Khaohom should be with is Techit.
It's so sad to see Techit cry in the preview. My heart melts for him!
It's OK Techit you'll end up with her..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
It might just be poor acting. Maybe in reality, Khahom likes Nawa more and find it hard to act against her feelings. They seem to have more chemistry together and considering that it's her 1st lakorn, she probably wasn't able to set a barrier between reality and lakorn so her true feelings actually show in the lakorn. She probably wants to choose Nawa in the even but must choose Techit b/c he's the pr'ek. If I like Nawa but must show that I like Techit, that would be my case but I like Techit and for sure I will be move by his presence so I wouldn't have a problem acting my feelings out for him. I think it's too risky for Khahom to change her mind suddenly at the end and go with Techit. That will put both of their lives at risk for a bad marriage. How would she know Techit's the one when they hardly spend time together or know each other. The lakorn may end with a happy ending with Techit but of course we all know life doesn't end there. Well, if she doesn't give him a chance, she will regret it and plus there's nothing to lose anyways since she doesn't love Nawa. I would take the risk for Techit too so I don't blame her. Damn, I realize I can't make up my mind. See Khahom confuses me.

On the other hand, maybe Khahom actually like Techit but was intimidate by his hottest and failed to carry her feelings through. Of course I would be too. WHo wouldn't? THIS IS WHAT I WILL STICK WITH!
Hehe, I'd be intimidated by Techit too because of his hotness.

Anyways, I don't know how this will end. But, I hate how there weren't very many sweet scenes among Techit and Khaohom. Even to the last episode, Khaohom doesn't realize that Techit was the one who discovered the necklace in Ratree's room. She probably still thought he went in there for another reason that day. I see that she has that sad face and doesn't like Techit with Ratree, but I hate how she always says she happy for her friend. She's the only one fooling herself. Ratree even knows Khaohom's true feelings. Ratree seems to be the only smart one in the entire drama! Why did the director have to have Khaohom be with Nawa all the time? Maybe Nawa should just take over the main role (seriously, he's in every episode with Khaohom).

I would love to see Techit take the bullet for Khaohom in the end because that would really show her that he truly did a lot for her and cares for her a lot. I mean, he finished the freaking house for them as a wedding gift. Also, Techit will finally win something for all his hard work. But, I get the feeling that Nawa will die?? Maybe both men will get shot because Ratree is a psycho and she will end up killing herself. If they make it where Khaohom forgives Ratree I will be so mad. Someone who killed at least 2 people and attempted several murders do not deserve to be forgiven and set free because she is not sorry.

I don't know. I complain about this drama a lot, but I can't help but watch it. I guess I want to see more lovey dovey stuff each day that I watch, but it's rare. I will def support Mark and Nadeth in their next lakorn because they put in great effort into the drama. If only the chemistry between Mark and Mint was better, I would cheer for them as a power couple. Mint should stick to being Nadeth's main lead.

Oh, about today's epi. I love Mark's face as he was kissing Ratree's neck. I like that charismatic face and his eyes were killer :p

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Hehe, I'd be intimidated by Techit too because of his hotness.

Anyways, I don't know how this will end. But, I hate how there weren't very many sweet scenes among Techit and Khaohom. Even to the last episode, Khaohom doesn't realize that Techit was the one who discovered the necklace in Ratree's room. She probably still thought he went in there for another reason that day. I see that she has that sad face and doesn't like Techit with Ratree, but I hate how she always says she happy for her friend. She's the only one fooling herself. Ratree even knows Khaohom's true feelings. Ratree seems to be the only smart one in the entire drama! Why did the director have to have Khaohom be with Nawa all the time? Maybe Nawa should just take over the main role (seriously, he's in every episode with Khaohom).

I would love to see Techit take the bullet for Khaohom in the end because that would really show her that he truly did a lot for her and cares for her a lot. I mean, he finished the freaking house for them as a wedding gift. Also, Techit will finally win something for all his hard work. But, I get the feeling that Nawa will die?? Maybe both men will get shot because Ratree is a psycho and she will end up killing herself. If they make it where Khaohom forgives Ratree I will be so mad. Someone who killed at least 2 people and attempted several murders do not deserve to be forgiven and set free because she is not sorry.

I don't know. I complain about this drama a lot, but I can't help but watch it. I guess I want to see more lovey dovey stuff each day that I watch, but it's rare. I will def support Mark and Nadeth in their next lakorn because they put in great effort into the drama. If only the chemistry between Mark and Mint was better, I would cheer for them as a power couple. Mint should stick to being Nadeth's main lead.

Oh, about today's epi. I love Mark's face as he was kissing Ratree's neck. I like that charismatic face and his eyes were killer :p
The director purposely put Nawa in every episode and had many sweet scenes of Nawa and Khahom b/c he wants people to think she will choose him. I guess it would be good for Mint to be Nadeth's main lead but I want another lakorn with Mint and Mak but with a more sweet storyline. I want them in a more complex lakorn but loving and romantic to make up for this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
^some reason, this remind me of AUM/WEIR/YUI/OM's lakorn -- notice that Aum with Om most of the time too == and look what happen to their relationship -- not that i care about nawa and khaohom together -- i just don't want to see TECHIT heart broken -- he deserve her more than weir's character with Aum lol