[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
Rating for last 2 episodes
Ep 14 - 6.4
Ep 15 - 8.3
:clap::clap::clap:
And ch7's rating on wed thu is 5.8 and 5.12
Anyone know what is this?? Krobkrualakorn said thanks and posted this
ขอขอบคุณทุกการติดตาม จากใจนักแสดง และทีมงานจ้า #เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anyone know what is this?? Krobkrualakorn said thanks and posted this
ขอขอบคุณทุกการติดตาม จากใจนักแสดง และทีมงานจ้า #เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ
it's the rating for the last ep yahhhooo they made it to the 8 so happy for them :clap::clap::cheer::thumbup:

ELJY

sarNie Egg
hiii........ive been reading all comments from this thread for many months already.....yeah...im one of the silent reader...:p:p:p.....thank you everyone for keeping me updated on this lakorn and all bts picture....love kimmy so much...looking forward to her next lakorn...ive been reading all your comments and it feels like ive known you for a long time though u guys never heard of me...lol....

Step

Mrs James Ma
Hi welcome to this thread. There are so many silent readers who dont come out. Please join us from next time :)
hiii........ive been reading all comments from this thread for many months already.....yeah...im one of the silent reader...:p:p:p.....thank you everyone for keeping me updated on this lakorn and all bts picture....love kimmy so much...looking forward to her next lakorn...ive been reading all your comments and it feels like ive known you for a long time though u guys never heard of me...lol....

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
me too. first he need to comfort his daughter then his wife:p

thank God Wat's mom don't live there with them too if not poor Wat need to entertain their antics hahaha:risas3:

i say Wat is son, husband & father of the year in this lakorn LOL
Yes! He is the man of the year, don't forget nephew-in-law of the year!
I would've liked Noot & Wat's Mom bonding over their shared guilt of almost killing a good man. LOL.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
I want to savour this KimJa for a while before watching them with other actors.
Don't particularly like the other James, tho' i watched his Padiwirdha, it was mainly for the heroine.
Might check out JMa's show, if i like the female lead.

enzek

sarNie Adult
KIMJA PERFECT TOGETHER :love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
i think from all Ann's lakorn that i watch this lakorn has the most sweet lovey dovey skinship. although the unnecessary scene involving Som & annoying side characters (Gina, her dad & Nuth co worker) still there until near the end but i'm happy with all the fan service:p:love:

i will remember Satiya honeymoon as one of most romantic honeymoon that i ever watch in lakorn:love:

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I feel sad right now cause this lakorn has moved to "Old lakorn". But it will be rewatched hundred times and hope will still see you guys here.
Hope Kim will accept more lakorns so we can watch her more. And happy that the lakorn was high rating, that means the lakorn is successful and KimJa will have small or big project together. I want to watch their on-off screen.
Now the only lakorn I'm anticipated this year is Kluen Chewit. LOL i have to say that all of them have more chemistry with other partner than their significant one.

Reactions: Dal

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Okay short and simply...

I enjoy Mor Wat and Nuth...even Nuth is mean to Wat most likely throughout the whole lakorn and there is so many drama in between. I love this lakorn and I haven't enjoy a lakorn for a awhile now. Wat is such a gentleman and able to bring the softness of Nuth. About the scene that Nuth forgive Wat after being stab...I read some comment saying that it take Wat to get stab for Nuth to forgive him, I don't think that the point. It makae Nuth realized that life is short and now that Wat is okay she'll forgive everything and hold onto it before everything come to an end. Well, that how I see it. James Ma did a wonderful job as being Mor Wat! Thousand hands of :clap:
:clap::clap::clap:! He definitely bring Mor Wat to life :thumbup::thumbup:! Kim too also did a wonderful job as Nuth which she make me hate her character but love her at the same time due to her stubbornness. Hands of :clap::clap::clap::clap:!!!

God finally Chaya snap out of his stupidity and fall for Mee and married her. Gosh I'm happy that it a happy ending for both Wat and Nuth, Chaya and Mee :). Pop too did a good job as being Chaya. Hand of :clap::clap:! Eye too did a good job as being Mee. Hand of :clap::clap:!

Somika, she just psycho! She need to go and be admitted to Behavioral Health Center or something...I also blame the dad, he never really teach Som anything beside spoiling her with the money he had because she always get what she want. Anyways Namcha did a wonderful job!! :clap::clap:

Sad that this lakorn ended...the baby is so cute! She totally have the mixture of Nuth and Mor Wat for sure. This lakorn have everything! slapandkiss(Slap...most likely slap lol)
willing| and babysw...Oh and yeah LOTS and LOTS of DRAMA :BangHead::BangHead:.

Hopefully we get to see more of KimJa in the near future! I ship them together :thumbup::clap::cheer:!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Someone asked was this a high rated lakorn?

15 episodes total,
Lowest rating - 4.4
Highest rating - 8.3
Average rating - 5.51

Ratings for CH3 completed lakorns - 2016

1. Nadech & Mew - 7.41
2. James Jirayu & Bella - 6.54
3. Top Jaron and Mew - 6.18
4. Tik & Rita - 6.06
5. Toey & Janie - 5.74
6. Andrew & Bella - 5.60

7. James Ma & Kim - 5.51