[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
11 episode for a 2 and a half hour long is equivalent to a normal 90 minute lakorn of 14_15 episode. . It is not exactly shortened.

tall_one

sarNie Egg
I think that Pesai will get the box next n he will probably wish for Lapin to b gone, but the ghost can't kill anyone n it's not his time so that's y lapin is in a coma state. N jay can't see him because she doesn't have possesion of the box anymore. Im also thinking lapin's mom is going to die or be in a coma or paralyzed making Pesai in complete power of the company like he wants explaining the pic of them crying n sharing an intimate hug. But since Pesai is so greedy he doesnt help any dead people cross over so he dies. N mayb jay gets the box back some how n either gives it to lapin's spirit which she knows is still around or she becomes the owner of the box again n helps him come back to life. Now how to get rid of the evil spirit attached to the box i kinda think jay will wish for the evil spirit's freedom from the box so he could b reborn. But i don't know if it will be that simple. We have to watch n find out. Im sad it's only 11 episodes other lakorns get up to 15-16 episodes n those storylines r so simple but with this there are so many questions left to answer. I just don't want them to rush the ending.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like lakorn were it keeps me on my toes. Haven't had one in a long while and I'm glad raak boon slapped me in the face.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I think that Pesai will get the box next n he will probably wish for Lapin to b gone, but the ghost can't kill anyone n it's not his time so that's y lapin is in a coma state. N jay can't see him because she doesn't have possesion of the box anymore. Im also thinking lapin's mom is going to die or be in a coma or paralyzed making Pesai in complete power of the company like he wants explaining the pic of them crying n sharing an intimate hug. But since Pesai is so greedy he doesnt help any dead people cross over so he dies. N mayb jay gets the box back some how n either gives it to lapin's spirit which she knows is still around or she becomes the owner of the box again n helps him come back to life. Now how to get rid of the evil spirit attached to the box i kinda think jay will wish for the evil spirit's freedom from the box so he could b reborn. But i don't know if it will be that simple. We have to watch n find out. Im sad it's only 11 episodes other lakorns get up to 15-16 episodes n those storylines r so simple but with this there are so many questions left to answer. I just don't want them to rush the ending.
Peesai becoming the owner of the box is only reason I could think of to explain Lapin's shadow existence. He hates Lapin so if he could magically erased him from his life I don't see no reason why he wouldn't do it. Greed eventually kills and like you I believe it will kill Peesai. He also lacks empathy and is self absorbed so I really can't fathom him honoring any of the spirits wishes after his wish is granted.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Ratings for episodes 4 through 6. It went up! :dance1:
Episode 4- 6.9
Episode 5- Part 1 8.9, Part 2 8.1
Episode 6- 6.9

Ratings for viewers in Bangkok was between 11 and 12.

credit: raisailom facebook

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Damng the rating is good than epi 1,2, ond 3 thank you for the rating.

tall_one agree there are still so many question but it getting end. So sad maybe we need to tell khun pin on ig or some one get more lakorn for them hehehehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
Margie is like a rating monster. Not significantly high bit extremely well for a channel 3 lakorn. May 2013 be even more successful for her.

Reactions: Asy

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol it maybe a coincidence ha. Waew Mayura got low rating because no her(?). Rak Gert Nai Talad Sod did well, and this lakorn so far so good. I don't mind if her lakorns get good ratings because she's a good actress anyway. In fact I'm proud of her. lorh I'm talking nonsense.

Anyway since I finished Sao Noi, I'm debating now should I wait for wishy's or just go on with raw. Wishy's not as fast as before but she upload at least one part every day. Haaaaa watch other lakorns Asy, you watch too much horror these days.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Hey all, just wanted to inform everyone that I updated the ratings for episodes 4 through 6. For some reason episode 5 was split into 2 parts. The 8.9 was for episode 5 part 1 and 8.1 was episode 5 part 2. The rating for episode 6 was 6.9.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ep.5 got higher rating because ch7 was airing a live soccer match, instead of lakorn.

Rak Boon probably won't have high rating. People generally prefer to watch slap-kiss, over suspend. But the rating of 6-7 is decent.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
5555+ agree with everyone we need more scene about lapin and jay not about the supporting. And I think people lakorn cuz of they want to see the pranang not the support,ok support is for make the lakorn look alive but if there dont have p'ek and n'ek the lakorn can not go far .If they need high rating than they should add more on the pranang

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol it maybe a coincidence ha. Waew Mayura got low rating because no her(?). Rak Gert Nai Talad Sod did well, and this lakorn so far so good. I don't mind if her lakorns get good ratings because she's a good actress anyway. In fact I'm proud of her. lorh I'm talking nonsense.

Anyway since I finished Sao Noi, I'm debating now should I wait for wishy's or just go on with raw. Wishy's not as fast as before but she upload at least one part every day. Haaaaa watch other lakorns Asy, you watch too much horror these days.
Asy you and I can be on the same page lol I am sticking with Wishy's sub. I am surprise that a Margie lakorn was able to bring her back into the subbing world, considering she is a big Ateam and Yadech fan. Is Sao Noi worth the watch. I stopped at episode 4 or was it 6. I just know it was an even number lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
one more day then it'll be RAAK BOON episode 7 which i am dying to watch!!;) :dance3: :dance2: :pervie: :heart: :goodnite: :yawn:

has it been revealed why the evil box spirit needs jay to make wishes? or is he just a plain evil dude who needs a greedy owner?

btw, i love jay. best character i have seen in a while. nice but not naive nice. strong but not annoyingly stubborn.