[Ch3] Raak Boon (Tv Scene)

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ Asy, I think there's quite a few that changed their nicknames..

I know that Aff is one of them.. She used to be known as "Eve"

And awwwe, she changed her name to Jetiya just for the tonight show.. hehe.. will have to watch that clip :)
Ouh,okay. Poor me. Haha. lol I actually thought that 'Eve' and 'Aff' sounds the same.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I think I heard they call her Aiya in tonight show too,maybe she love that name lol. Agree with the eyes candy as for first I don't very see it but for mike yes see full of his eye candy hehehe... I'm going watch live so will come later

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
yay today episode 10 is out! DAng so sad it will end tomorrow :cry: waiting for users to upload haha will come to express thoughts later :wink:

myheromike

Omg can't wait for next epi,look so interest. Who will help lapin? Poor lapin he got heartbroken by jay telling him go back to pream.

I love the scene lapin and jay playing in the water so lovely,this is so cute future bro in law and nathee are close and look like nathee really like this future bro in law. Lapin so cheat he give money to nathee for leaving them alone lol. Love the ice cream scene,lapin already told u if u take off ur hands u will get kiss so u dare to take off the hand that what u get from him,Love this scene so naruk.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omg can't wait for next epi,look so interest. Who will help lapin? Poor lapin he got heartbroken by jay telling him go back to pream.

I love the scene lapin and jay playing in the water so lovely,this is so cute future bro in law and nathee are close and look like nathee really like this future bro in law. Lapin so cheat he give money to nathee for leaving them alone lol. Love the ice cream scene,lapin already told u if u take off ur hands u will get kiss so u dare to take off the hand that what u get from him,Love this scene so naruk.
aww why did Jay say that to Lapin? Poor Lapin and yes I agree the ice cream was soo cute he kissed her on the cheeks haha

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
aww I am sad! Idk why youtube uploaders haven't uploaded today's episode seems like they only have scenes of Jay and Lapin, i do want to watch them but I also want to understand it too. Anyone know people who already upload? usually this is the time they upload :(

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMG!! WTH!? How did Pisai already out of jail?! urgh Natesen please explain to me the scene where Jay tell Lapin to go back to Prim! I want to understand what's going on. OMg Jay gets shot in tomorrow's episode and Lapin gets held as hostage except who will save him? and wth did Prim even do? OMG! Jay won't be able to help him because she's in a coma ahh ending tomorrow! soo sad! :cry:

myheromike

aww why did Jay say that to Lapin? Poor Lapin and yes I agree the ice cream was soo cute he kissed her on the cheeks haha
They found out the reason why pream is mean and jay said she don't want to hurt pream feeling cuz she already get hurt enough so jay feel pity pream and she decide to told lapin go back to dating pream. But pream already die

fun

Expired Sarnie
Here comes the guilt and the angst!!! Haha. I am watching episode 5 right now. I am determine to catch up by the end of today.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
They found out the reason why pream is mean and jay said she don't want to hurt pream feeling cuz she already get hurt enough so jay feel pity pream and she decide to told lapin go back to dating pream. But pream already die
Thanks so much for clarifying myheromike ;) Wait what did Prim do that is mean and what did Muat say to Prim?? :scratchchin:

tall_one

sarNie Egg
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode, seems like too much is going to happen for all to be wrapped up nicely in one episode thou. They should atleast extend it to 12 episodes so we have a full episode of Jay and Lapin's happily ever after. But recap of today's episode it was pretty good. I'm glad that Pesai is finally got caught but mad that Plaan (the evil ghost) got him out of jail. I know that the evil ghost is made up from every previous owner's greed and selfishness but I'm still not sure how Plaan thinks that Pesai would be a good owner for him..he's too selfish and too much of a coward to help the spirits to cross over to even make one wish? So in the end it's really dumb of Plaan to continuously help Pesai. And to clarify that scene with Jay telling Thon to go back to Pream, it started off with Muat trailing Pesai's attorney and seeing him give a gym locker key to Pream, Muat is suspicious and follows her into the locker room. He tells her that he trailed her and the attorney and asked to see what is in the package she pulled out of the locker. She said it was her personal belonging and he had no right but he said that would be true if the package wasn't in the men's locker room. So he asked her to go down to the station for further questioning. After seeing what was in the package Muat understood and sympathized with why she did everything Pesai told her to do and asked her why she didn't come forward. She said she didn't want everyone to find out because her rep would be ruined. Muat then Jay about it and she sympathized with Pream especially after losing everything, she felt that Pream shouldn't be alone. So in the car she told Thon about what happened, that there's evidence that Pesai took advantage of Pream and blackmailed her to do bad things. But Thon didn't want to believe that Pream was actually coerced because he saw her interaction with Pesai when he was a spirit. But Jay being the strong willed person she is told him that he might have just saw part of the story and just believed what he wanted to believe without knowing the whole truth. She also then said if she were in Pream shoes she probably would've done the same thing she did so she wouldn't have to lose the person she loves. Thon responded with, and if Pream was in Jay's shoes she wouldn't push the person that she loves away like she's doing right now. (This is was so heartbreaking)

so why did pream sleep w/ peesai? was she really forced? or did she willingly sleep with him, and then forced to do his biddings?

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Jay/LapinNathee's date is so cute! If Mike is to work with Tv scene again, I hope he gets paired with Margie at least one more time because they have chemistry. The scene where Lapin pulled Jay through the water sprinklers and splashed water on her face was more Mike/Margie. :) Regarding Pream, yes, she was taken advantage by peesai when she was drunk but I don't believe for a minute that she was coerced. She's yet to show remorse for her actions. Yes, she did what he did out of love for Lapin but seriously, did she not see A walk to remember or read Nicholas Sparks? You know the whole thing about love being kind etc, etc. More importantly, she should know that love should not be selfish. She was selfish when she got her daddy to stop Lapin's project from moving forward! Sorry, she gets no sympathy from me. Off to watch the rest.

Can't help but watch this scene again. So cute. I expected a few hugs and handholding but the kiss on the cheek was pleasant surpise. :blush:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUk24WfPBgw

credit: catmatdz3

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode, seems like too much is going to happen for all to be wrapped up nicely in one episode thou. They should atleast extend it to 12 episodes so we have a full episode of Jay and Lapin's happily ever after. But recap of today's episode it was pretty good. I'm glad that Pesai is finally got caught but mad that Plaan (the evil ghost) got him out of jail. I know that the evil ghost is made up from every previous owner's greed and selfishness but I'm still not sure how Plaan thinks that Pesai would be a good owner for him..he's too selfish and too much of a coward to help the spirits to cross over to even make one wish? So in the end it's really dumb of Plaan to continuously help Pesai. And to clarify that scene with Jay telling Thon to go back to Pream, it started off with Muat trailing Pesai's attorney and seeing him give a gym locker key to Pream, Muat is suspicious and follows her into the locker room. He tells her that he trailed her and the attorney and asked to see what is in the package she pulled out of the locker. She said it was her personal belonging and he had no right but he said that would be true if the package wasn't in the men's locker room. So he asked her to go down to the station for further questioning. After seeing what was in the package Muat understood and sympathized with why she did everything Pesai told her to do and asked her why she didn't come forward. She said she didn't want everyone to find out because her rep would be ruined. Muat then Jay about it and she sympathized with Pream especially after losing everything, she felt that Pream shouldn't be alone. So in the car she told Thon about what happened, that there's evidence that Pesai took advantage of Pream and blackmailed her to do bad things. But Thon didn't want to believe that Pream was actually coerced because he saw her interaction with Pesai when he was a spirit. But Jay being the strong willed person she is told him that he might have just saw part of the story and just believed what he wanted to believe without knowing the whole truth. She also then said if she were in Pream shoes she probably would've done the same thing she did so she wouldn't have to lose the person she loves. Thon responded with, and if Pream was in Jay's shoes she wouldn't push the person that she loves away like she's doing right now. (This is was so heartbreaking)
Thanks so much for clarifying all my questions!! Thanks so much!! WOW Jay is so nice and What Ton said is true Prim would not do the same as her loved one. BUt, Prim died so that was a waste of time. How did she die anyways?

myheromike

@1:09 I love this part the way lapin hug jay is so cute. The part @1:33 is also cute too. Need more cute like this for lapin and jay,but to sad she already break lapin heart and going to end tomorrow,hope not tomorrow :'( too so soon and short mak

tall_one

sarNie Egg
From the previews for tomorrow's episode you hear Pesai stating to either the police or someone that he could not believe Thon would do such a thing to Pream so I'm thinking Pesai probably poisoned her and tried to blame it on Thon. I could actually see Pesai telling Pream's father that actually and then Pream's father wanting to seek vengence on Thon for his daughter's death so he hires guys to get rid of him but that's my speculation. There's still alot of questions to be answered in tomorrow's episode thou, like number one both jay and lapin are in danger how will they survive without the other's help? I kinda have a feeling that all the good deeds she has done for the spirits to cross over without wanting or asking for anything in return will help save jay, and plus in today's episode she was able to fight against Plaan and he even questioned her powers above the Raak Boon box, so her good deeds will definitely help save her. But with Lapin I'm not sure? He might end up in a coma again somehow and this time Jay can't see his spirit. Other questions are how will Plaan get defeated? Will the box be destroyed? Will Loong Tawee wake up from the coma that Plaan put him in? If Lapin is a spirit again how will Jay help him? N i know Pesai dies in the end but how since Plaan always saved him? Again I think it's pushing it if they wanna wrap all of that up on top of Jay and Lapin happily ever after in one episode but we shall see.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol!! Haha that's alot of questions and great curious ones too! Yes I know I feel like many answers not answered yet haha lets hope they don't rush it and do end it reasonably lol I don't think they will have time to put Lapin in a coma lmfao that's too much ahha especially if it ends tomorrow no way cuz too much ahah

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
i can't believe is going to end. I will miss jay and lapin very much. I wish they will have more lakorn in the future.

myheromike

Why it end like this,should end on mike and Margie sweet scene not pesai head like that? I'm agree what prim say to jay,Lapin is not a thing she cant throw him to here and there. I Like When prim say it, she make it so power( for me) feel strange seem them has halloween party anyway this can be late Halloween party lol. I just wonder why they not doing honeymoon on the beach or some beautiful place. Going miss them so much