[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

Yadech at the Mekala Awards.....................heavenly match, don't you think?..........................gorgeous and handsome!

credit:  Barry.Ya FB
100% YES !!! :heart: :heart: :yes:

Can anyone pls translate what Yaya's said here...I think the reporter asking her abt the songkran holiday. I want to know the detail plsss :scratchhead2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@huanzhu,  CPR from Nadech,  I would be in cloud9 :cloud9:   hahahah.
@keylargo,  have to recover fast so I won't miss Yadech going to Awards together, Yadech doing CF together, Yadech filming RFTD together, Yadech secret outing together and ...........Yep, I'm pretty lucky to have you guys .
@bubble8,  thanks for the clip and an oxygen tank. :ghehe:
@Vimalee & @MrsChum for sharing :coolpix: .  Agree with you MrsChum.  Sitting next to each other is the BEST part !!!  Yadech look great.
Yaya @ Panasonic Event.   Yaya is so pretty!!!

cr:as tagged & Barry.Ya

@huanzhu,   Yaya confirmed she, Nadech, their moms and some of their friends went on the yacht together to relax and celebrate Songkran.  Total of 8 people went.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u bubbles8, vimalee, mrsChum, haunzhu, bubba 4 pic and cmns, i love reading all yr cmns ! yadech r so gorgeous and elegant, love their matching style, yayas hair is sexy and innocent at da same time and she looks so beautiful ! always like nadech gel wet hairstyling, he looks so hot ! finally they get 2 seat together, being together and on date night ! we r all happy !

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
Hello everybody!!! Long time no see :wink: I miss all you guys sooooooooooo much :teary:
I have some busy works at university so I can't log in to enjoy with you guys regularly..but i'm very happy to meet you guys again :spin: (But it won't be often :unsure: because now I'm still in a whirl with so much seminars&exams at uiversity :unsure:  )
today I have some free time and I log in immediatetly :p ...Everybody, How are you???...I have enough time to read all posts of you guys..But I know everybody're always have a lot of enthusiasm and love for our beloved NY :thumbup: and thanks soooooooo much for all of sharings...Love all :heart: :flowers: :heart:

Today I come back with some photos from Mekhala award...Love soooo much :heart: :heart: :heart:

Credit:NY Club photo albums FB
Nothing to say more abt the photo above...soooooo happy with the positon like this...Haha..today Mea Pla was so "generous" to let Yaya sitting side by side with Nadech..I'm asking myself:" Why didn't  Mea Pla sit next to Yaya on the right side?" (Maybe she want to make "a litle private" for her beloved "childrens" :whistle: :coverlaf: )...Look at Nadech plz..He looks soooo happy with a big smile :whistle: ...haha...

The "whisper's moment" Sooooo sweet :spin: :heart: :heart:

And the best moment of this event that I love the best

And here for the "zoom- in version"

Credit all: NY Club photo albums FB

I love so much the moment Nadech take Ya's hand when his name was proclaimed for the award :heart: ...Haha..so fast hand :thumbup: :coverlaf: ...I love the expression of Ya's face too..She looks quitely proud of her "brother" :p maybe she was also happy for him :spin:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@bubba : :dance1: :thanks:
@Vimalee & @MrsChum @bubba @keylargo: seating together totally is the best part of the 'thing' during the event tonight :thumbsup:

@Callayuki : !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahh I miss ur spazz & comment here . :coolpix:  & lovely description :yes:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@calla welcome back and we sure miz u and yr cmns and always updated pics ! love these lovebirds r able and more free 2 hold each other, so wonderful they r sweet talking, smiling and enjoying their time!!! hope in future they will attend events wif each other and w/out company 4 sweet moments like this 2 happen! im super happy wif da pic u posted calla, its a bonus 2 c !!! pls take good care and wishing u success in your studies ! come back when time allows 2 catch up wif us okie !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u mrsChum so happy yadech won ! they r posing together wif their much deserved awards yeah tats just great ! so many wonderful moments in this event ! yadechs win, sweet moments and seated together,im absolutely happy! bubba and huanzhu pls join me and rejoice !

huanzhu said:
100% YES !!! :heart: :heart: :yes:

Can anyone pls translate what Yaya's said here...I think the reporter asking her abt the songkran holiday. I want to know the detail plsss :scratchhead2:

The interview consists of 3 parts -- talking about the Himyari dance event; Songkran with Nadech; and criticism about how Yaya acts/looks when not working (there's been a recent issue/bashing after a photo with Mike in which Yaya didn't have makeup on and they were doing silly poses)

The gist of what Yaya said regarding Songkran -- Yaya said that she didn't know what to do for Songkran so she headed back home (to Pattaya), and the boat thing was a last-minute decision.  She said that there were between 8 - 10 people on the boat with them (not less than 8 people), including mae Kaew.  Then Yaya cleared up that she's with Nadech often because in the industry, Nadech is her closest friend since they've been working together so much and because they basically see each other every month of each year (including lakorns, photo shoots, events, promotions).

Then about the bashing of Yaya's actions and looks when she isn't dolled up and working -- Yaya said that on the day that the photo was taken (the one with Mike), it was really hot [and she wasn't working or anything] so she didn't put on makeup or doll up.  Yaya said that she wants people/the public to judge daras on the results of their work (such as acting ability) and look beyond the surface of looks/face.  Yaya then added that she doesn't apply makeup to school either.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
A big congratulations to Yaya for winning Favorite Female Star Of The Year. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I wondered if yaya was accepting the award for TNNKK since the trophy was gold instead of silver like Nadech's.

The favorite Male and Female Star Of The Year are voted by the public and I think they got silver trophies.

and also congratulations to Nadech for winning the Favorite Male Star Of The Year!    :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:   

Last but not least another congratulations to Yadech and TNNKK team for winning the Best Society Lakorn of the Year.   :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

credit as tagged

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
This makes me love Yaya and Nadech even more. Even after the bashing this girl is heading on strong!! This is why I admire and adore Yadech both!! They r very smart in what they do and don't let anything come in there way. Looks like this year is going to get harder for the two but at the same time it looks like this year is going to be a great year after all. The two simply don't let anything pull them down!!! Susu!! Will be waiting for more news. Gtg back to work everyone!!

Thanks everyone for updated the latest news and translating. Just stop by to say this and tell everyone I miss u guys very much!! ^_^

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@thai lakorn thanks 4 detailed translation! Our girl is so real tats why we love her! no matter we will always love and support yadech! Happy to know yaya consider nadech is her closest! Dun worry yaya yadechers r over da moon if both of u r even closer on personal level, we r waiting 4 tat 2 happen! And hope Nadech will always b there 4 his babe and hold her esp like during negative situation!
@vimalee thanks 4 updated info.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Calla,@MrsChum & @Vimalee, thanks for all the beautiful pictures and info na.  We miss you Calla and good luck at school.
@thai lakorn fan forever, thanks for the translation.
@keylargo,  I'm coming........Totally agree with you....I'm so happy and so proud of Yadech!!  :thumbsup: :yahoo: :clap: .

Once again,   CONGRATULATIONS to Nadech and Yaya and TNNKK for winning!!!
They're so beautiful and elegent.......

cr:as tagged

Poor Yaya, she was so tired after the long busy day.  She had Panasonic Event then rushed to Makkala Awards night.  But, she still managed to look gorgeous!!!

Yaya singing at Panasonic Event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0TjJIExU2U
cr:Jane JJ

Yaya after the Makkala Awards.  It's so cute when she said 'Here comes P'Nadech' :lolyup: .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4voZFH3iw
cr:NYClub Pantip