[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
huanzhu said:
@bubba @keylargo : absolutely let go together then ..... :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:
OK, my Three Musketeers Team, I meant bubba, keylargo, and huanzhu.  Why don't you gals go to Thailand and rescue Nadech right now.  He will have an event on May 31 at Siam Center and I am sure the media will bombard him with many unpleasant questions.  Try not to be too hard and  :numchuck: :numchuck:   :whip:  :whip: on the reporters ok because they all have families and still have to do their jobs.

Again, :thanks: everyone for voting for the real couple poll.  Here is the final result:
Nadech & Yaya - 51%

James & Bella - 36%

Boy & Margie - 9%

Mark & Kim - 3%

Porshe & Min - 1%

Mario & Mai - 0%

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
Don't know if someone post this MV here but around 1:00-105 Nadech touch Yaya hand, mayb telling her everything is ok. I think they probably asking about the sharing room thing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig7wMdFkcJU&sns=em[/youtube]

Porpeartord
:thanks: so much MrsChum for the clip.  Yes, good catch!  At 1:00-1:05, Nadech did reached out and gently touched Yaya's arm as if to say everything will be ok.  I'm here with you.

I :cry1:  while listen to this MV.  It was so touching and nostalgic.  I think the author dedicated this MV to Nadech because of so many unpleasant news and events have happened to him lately.  He/she said, "No matter how many hundred or thousand stars come and replace you,  we don't care.   You are still our number 1, always and forever."

MrsChum said:
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever
Are you talking about this pic...? This pic was taken 9wk ago.

@eyepark

No, not this photo.  The photo that I referred to was a posed, studio one.  It's on instagram; I'll try to find it.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
voted 4 yadech hope they win and ahead always !!!
so glad wif team members, they r da best, thank u bubba and huanzhu !
thanks mrsChum 4 da vid, nadech really cares and always tries 2 protect yaya, so wonderful !!!
thanks vimalee 4 da results. 2 me yadech is always #1 and da best !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
im sure everybody knows, we have 543026 view and 4147 replies on this thread before show starts ! hooray, so many yadechers here 2 support our yadech always, lets keep up !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@vimalee, thanks for the result.   Yay....We did it!!!  Thanks to all of you esp nykim for consistently voting.  And thanks for the comments.   I like it...Of course, keylargo, huanzhu, and I will always  support and stand by Nadech na....su su Nadech!!!

@Amy88, I think only the ppl with pantip account can vote.  From what I know & I might be wrong, only the ppl who lives or has an address in Thailand can register on pantip.

@m9saeteurn,  the clip is so funny, and the guy sings  pretty well.  They just called out the names of the singers ?, and the guy would imitate that singer's voice.  When they called out 'Benka?" , the singer guy stopped and asked who's that?......does he already get out of prison...lol

:heart: :heart: :heart:   This is sooo cute.....

cr:as tagged

Yaya:       Today, you have tests.  Su su na (fighting)
Nadech:   You send lots of love and supports.  I'll do my  best!! (fight until death!!)

nykim

sarNie Egg
There is another poll James vs nadech too...

So annoying with this... It's unfair that since jb in the krasae and they keep using NY to compare.. Feel so bad for NY now.

But I love how NY still have many supporters.. No matter wad, they r still our no.1..

Oh and there is this ig: yasalya. I think she did take photos with nadech a lot..
In her latest ig, she mention sth very meaningful, she said recently, there are these group of ppl who comes out just to release negative news of Barry(and mostly abt his personal matter) but as she been following him for a long time, she can confirm that nadech is a person with good heart, has high responsibility, patient, considerate, loves family. She can simply called him ' a good person' and this is the real identity of a person called nadech kugimiya.. And she said pls 'pen kalarng jai for nadech too'

I think NY definitely pressure right now, esp nadech. Hope that he can overcomes it...
And NY has been seen doing rock climbing recently, its a way not to give up easily right.. fighting NY!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@m9saeteurn1 @ mrs chum  thanks for the lovely clips
@bubba  thanks for translation and nice NY photos
@nykim thanks for sharing the ig and good to hear someone close to nadech to tell the truth and show the supports to him

i feel very bad for nadech recently, he has to take everything towards him, and the point is he does nothing wrong!!!

like what i assumed before, and now i am pretty sure there is someone or some group which is trying hard to bring down nadech since early this yr and esp. now jj comes strong. if nadech fell, yadech fell too, their popularity is related. i really hope NY fans in thailand could be calm down, be firm and be clever a little. it is not the time to discuss the rumor and it is not the time to shake themselves, esp. some of yaya's fans, be a little mature, when you r bashing nadech hardly, do u know what the feeling yaya has? whatever they r dating or not, at least they r closest friends in this industry, how many things they've been through together? how many supports they've been received from each other? how many helps they've offered for each other? dont forget, nadech and yaya, yaya and nadech, they've linked since begining, i dont mean they cant develop well individually, yes, they can!!! but whatever they do, their names r always together in people's mind, even 10 yrs later, they might seperate for a long time, they might get married with someone else, but for audience, they will be still nadech and yaya, yaya and nadech!!! they will be a memorable kookwan 4ever!!

i am sad to think about if they wont be together in 10 yrs later, but we never know the future, as fans, what we can ask them for? they do their job to entertain us, to make us happy, to make us feel sweet, to make us trust love, so what's more we want  to demande from them?

i dont want to see nadech loose, i dont want to see yadech loose, i hate this type of comparison, i hate the ppl who tries to ruin yadech, it is not because i am a wuss, it is not about a false pride, it is not for something emulative...no, i just want a fair play, a truth... well, unfortunately,in ET industry, full of lies, never fair...

yadech never change, but people's heart change.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@charlenem this world is never fair to being with, thus comparisons are inevitable. the media is manipulative, they are so strong that any news be it good or bad can make a huge impact on the audience's perspective of celebrities, esp to those who are not firm with their beliefs.as nadech has said, in the entertainment industry there is bound to be rise and fall, he is treating it as a natural process that someday someone might overtake him in terms of popularity, advertisements, etc. also, i dont want to see either of them lose, because losing means losing in demand, and obviously the yadechers in this forum as well as other forums need more supply of yadech. 

well..enough of all the negativity, lets cheer up with some sweet photos of yadech!!  :wub:

credit: @nyfamily

credit: @nyclub_pantip

credit: @nyfamily 

the ever so sweet nadech... he knows how to take care of yaya, that's why yaya's mom feels safe to entrust her to him.  :blush:

i seriously can't wait for them to start filming RFTD!! got a feeling it might be a good turning point for yadech  :rockon: meanwhile i shall rewatch grgr!  :dance1:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee : U should join us . OMG am so touch :cry: too
@bubba : yeah we always protect on what we \L(^O^)VE/ :locked: :yes:

@MrsChum & @bubba : Thanks for :coolpix: & funny video
Charlenem : hoping that all the bad news bad bad bad bad & bad thing, people & others will go away from him soon. let pray for that cuz hard to find someone like NADECH KUGIMIYA

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba thanks 4 yr sweet tots, yaya is really a v sweet kind caring lady tats why we love her so much !
@nykim thanks 4 cmns on nadech ! our love for yadech only grow stronger ! medal should be awarded 2 u nykim 4 extra dedication in voting, we appreciate it alot !
@charlenem tippytoes love yr tots and cmns! we yadechers sure love yadech so much ! unlike others i strongly believe we r not easily shaken, jump ship over negative news instead such news will only make us love yadech more, work harder to support yadech !
tippy thanks 4 pics, they surely lighten da mood and freshen us why we love yadech Because they r goffy and have excellent chemistry, no1 can deny tat !