[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello my dear ladies and thank you for sharing pictures, clips and comments na ka.
@key, so glad that you got to meet Pancake and many more na ka.  Thanks for being so supportive and kind. :heart:
@Junyukio, thanks for sharing so many beautiful pictures and clips na ka.  Ah..... their fathers' shirts are almost the same....Wonder if they both got them for their dads at the same time hehe.

Yaya posted this and thanks everyone for their supports.....So glad to see so many people there......

"Big love to everyone's support today na ka :heart: "

Yaya is so pretty....

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@preciouskj, the scene is from DJA na ka.

Yes, Nadech  & Yaya will be at the calendar signing on November 21st na.
Junyukio said:
-pics-

NY together - 2015 Calendar Autograph ?

cr.as tagged, nadechworld, Urassayaclubdotcom, leeya_inf, aorumm, NYCLUB,weloveyayanadech,

Nadechworld (Nadech):

Nov.  21  --  Calendar signing at Ch.3 Maleenont tower at 11:00 - 11:30am.

Nov.  28  --  Maemoh tourism festival at Lampang province starting at 9pm.

Urassayaclubdotcom (Yaya):

Nov.  21  --  Calendar signing at Ch.3 Maleenont tower around 12pm

Nov.  28  --  Maemoh tourism festival at Lampang province staring at 9pm.

Nadech will have true move event on November 12th at Central Festival, Chiang Mai @2 - 4pm.

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:

Nadechworld (Nadech):

Nadech will have true move event on November 12th at Central Festival, Chiang Mai @2 - 4pm.
Thank you dear @bubba :) i watch DJA with eng sub on Youtube and i just try to find this scene on DJA and i know why i never see it it is bc it was cut and not un Youtube with the eng sub... Thank !!! I am so happy we will see our NY together again this month!!!

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you bubba for the translationed schedule! I'm glad that they'll see each other again!! :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thumbsup:

BEAUTY QUEEN

Which hairstyle do y'all prefer? I like the top right THE MOST :) or His slick hair style when on the Valentines Day 3Zaap show special hehehe :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Credit:mad:mairatchada

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Junyukio, the above article/writing is not related to NY na ka.

Yaya is so beautiful in Sudsapda mag. for Most Huggable......

Vatanika, the founder of Vatanika design, posted this picture and wrote,  "My lil superstar @urassayas
in VATANIKA FW14 Metallic Pale Pink Crop Top and Shorts. You look adorable darling "

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Ah......Yadech's cheerful smiling can be very contagious.......
Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

cr:naruchat, Vatanika, marie claire

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
preciouskj - So you didn't watch a complete version of DJA episode 1. It was probably a deleted part or blocked by copyrights not cut it out. Since last year is not easy to find Yadech lakorns with eng sub on YT....below is the part you didn't watch it with eng sub.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZFgYM10n4
Credits to nyfaneva
That scene is at 1:48 forward. If you watched from Neezy channel that part was deleted there this year, but it was complete last year though. 

Oops Magazine 10 anniversary cover news - Yaya at 1:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxKVX_Jmmew
Credits to LookPeeLookNong2

It seems that maybe Nadech will have some other activity aside from filming lakorn today or Nadechworld is…I don't know. Just try it and according to google translator it is something to do with a quiz game...if it has a prize involve or something to do with Nadech Fan Meeting next month...well good luck to those that will participate. 

[SIZE=14pt]ใกล้เที่ยงแล้วนะคะ[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]อย่าลืมหาอะไรกินกันด้วยน้าาา[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]จะได้มีแรงมาเล่นเกมส์กันคืนนี้[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]สำหรับวันนี้[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] 10 [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]พ[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt].[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]ย[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]. 57 --[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]>> "[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]เกมส์ตอบคำถาม[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]" [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]เจอกันเวลา[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] 19.00 [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]น[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]ทั้งทาง[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] 2 [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]ช่องทางเลยจ้า[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]• [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]เว็บบอร์ด[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] (20 [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]คน[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt])[/SIZE]
• Instagram @nadechworld (5 คน)
Credits to Nadechworld FB

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Lazydramafan said:
preciouskj - So you didn't watch a complete version of DJA episode 1. It was probably a deleted part or blocked by copyrights not cut it out. Since last year is not easy to find Yadech lakorns with eng sub on YT....below is the part you didn't watch it with eng sub.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZFgYM10n4
Credits to nyfaneva
That scene is at 1:48 forward. If you watched from Neezy channel that part was deleted there this year, but it was complete last year though. 

Oops Magazine 10 anniversary cover news - Yaya at 1:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxKVX_Jmmew
Credits to LookPeeLookNong2

It seems that maybe Nadech will have some other activity aside from filming lakorn today or Nadechworld isI don't know.

ใกล้เที่ยงแล้วนะคะ อย่าลืมหาอะไรกินกันด้วยน้าาา จะได้มีแรงมาเล่นเกมส์กันคืนนี้

สำหรับวันนี้ 10 .. 57 -->> "เกมส์ตอบคำถาม" เจอกันเวลา 19.00 . ทั้งทาง 2 ช่องทางเลยจ้า
เว็บบอร์ด (20 คน)
Instagram @nadechworld (5 คน)
Credits to Nadechworld FB
Thank you thank you thank you mak mak @lazydramafan !!! Yes i watch on Neezy channel !! Thank you so much !!!!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Good morning and Happy Monday everyone :)

Thank you all for all the wonderful pictures, update and translation.

I saw a fan post some picture in IG on Yaya first mv, so I search for the video for those that haven't seen it yet. I saw this mv awhile back and Yaya was so young at that time. Enjoy and hope all have a wonderful day and night.
http://youtu.be/N4ie-5kZ_N4

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and hope you all have a wonderful day na ka.
@MrsChum, thanks for sharing.  Yaya's too cute.
@Lazydrama, wow....you never failed to amaze me with your resourcefulness.  Thanks for sharing na ka. 

Congrats to Yadech and Chandelier music for getting #1 spot again on the
94 Top Airplay for the song that was played the most on the radio in Thailand for the week of November 8.
Wow......the song was #1 six weeks in a row!!!

Oops! mag, is available now.......Yaya is so pretty......

cr:chandelier music & as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much MrsChum for sharing the link to Rising Sun part 3.

I just started reading and cannot wait for more!

Ryu and Mayumi have three children: two sons and one daughter.   Takeshi and Seiko also have three children: two sons and one daughter as well.   Ryu is such a meddlesome and always got himself in a hot mess.   When his son was in kindergarten, Ryu already found him a bride: Takeshi's one day old daughter.   He also wanted his daughter to marry one of Takeshi' son.  I love Ryu's and Mayumi's daughter Hiromi.   She reminded me so much of her mother Mayumi, very strong, intelligent, independent, and very skill in fighting.

MrsChum said:
Good morning everyone. Those that are interested in reading the third book to RS can read it in this blog.
Said Lured Dan Taiwan
http://popv.wordpress.com/2014/10/29/sai-luerd-dan-tawan/

Cr.to the owner of the blog

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for Yadech' schedule.

What!   Yadech will be at the calendar signing but at different time.    Nadech must be very busy that he will be there for only 30 minutes and Yaya will be there after Nadech leaves.

I loved the 2012 calendar signing.   They didn't have one last year if I recalled correctly.

credit Barry.Ya FB

bubba said:

Nadechworld (Nadech):

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya is so adorable on Oops! mag........

So cute.......Sticker Lovely Nadech by TrueMove H.....

cr:as tagged

BTS of Sticker Lovely Nadech by TrueMove H.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM3ZgC0YE1o
cr:TrueMoveH

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks @bubba, Vimalee, Mrschum for translation, news, links.
Yaya's so adorable & beautiful on Oops Magazine.

Cr.as tagged, Oops magazine Thailand,thayanid_lek

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: a lot lakornkiki for your new MV, love all your MVs, especial the MV you made for 50 Shapes..& The blood Diamond :thumbsup:  :thumbup:
And definitely waiting patiently for the next update of 50 Shapes :worthy:  :worthy: . Take your time na ka!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Kiki
Hope you are well and thanks for visiting and treating us to your beautiful mv ! Yadech are DDG to the max in MC. Your time and efforts are appreciated especially with your busy schedule. Take care Kiki.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back kiki!

Glad to see you stopping by and giving us a treat.    What a lovely MV and I really like the black and white theme.   Marie Claire is one of my favorite shoots of Yadech this year.

Thank you na for sharing and visit us again when you have the time.

lakornkiki said:
Hello Yadechers.  
You are still so busy and high on NY fever.  So sweet.   :)

I made a MV for NY so I wanted to share with you.  It's been a while.  I hope you like it: http://youtu.be/oPTS3tRpNvg

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and to you, kiki.  Thanks for sharing your beautiful MV na.

Nadech's interview from DONT mag.......

cr:dontmagazine

Passionate Performer

Nadech:   Acting is my job.   The gist of it is how to make audience enjoy what I offer and
how to make them fall in love with the character through my role.  It's like the task of
designing that we need to design a role and a character.  Then, we would communicate/come
out in our style.   As for music,  it's a hobby that I do with love and want to create a song.