[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thank you so much for all of your wonderful shares Ladies :flowers: !

Red - the color of :heart: L O V E! From fanfastic February to current marvelous March, I have been visiting :cloud9: quite often than normal, thank goodness it is free of charge & has endless space :whahuh:.

NY both wearing R E D for taping of 3Zaaap show, I think it was planned :yes:.

Cr - as tagged & ny_praew IG

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hi ladies *waves* I'm so sad that I won't be able to watch this series until wednesday *tears*

AND I swear every time I watch their series, I feel compelled to write a FF lol. ugh... why!? I have this idea that WILL NOT GO AWAY. I think it's a sign LOL.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
huanzhu said:
Can anyone translate this video ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fii7yeOMOqM

The host said, "At last the handsome face pra'ek Nadech Kugimiya admitted that the closest nong sao Yaya Urassaya is the most special person.  For those who didn't catch it, let me rerun to your heart content."

Nadech said, "We didn't hide anything na.  We usually behave like this.  She's the most special woman krub."

Once again, Congrats to Nadech & Yaya for Gmember Awards........

fresh

sarNie Adult
See the difference (Cr: @suwimonbreeze)

Working for six pack (Cr: @joopjaeng)

Nadech was teased by the hosts at 3 Zaap (Cr: @by_family)

Eng translation by @space4ny
Start filming the program everyone Just start the program doctor Pranon already got teased Kalamare: Can the wind hides love? (LomSonRak = The wind that hides love) Berry: You have to wait and see whether or not the wind can hides love #and Kalamare asked Barry what about you? Can you hide it?then voice from the staffs said its really big (something like, it's so big it's too obvious) Barry said..It floating there by itself then he start to act embarrass don't know how to answer the question and don't know what to do Barry said that the balloon floated there by itselfAnd Kalamare said ... It is floating from your heart righ Nadech? Ha ha ha then Nadech answered in his style Lets talk about the drama krab#avoidingthequestionBarry got teased by 3zapp's hosts#we love the hosts #wearefin #nadech #nadechyaya #byfamily

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I really love the Image pictures. So natural looking that Im just gonna say they are real lovers. (telling myself that) lol Congratulations to Yadech for winning the Gmember Award! ❤
I truly want to thank all the wonderful Yadecher for your continuing love for Yadech to keep this thread going so long. They have brought a lot of ppl together. Your hard work is appreciated!!!
Still can't wait to hear more about their new lakorn. ☺

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I have to say that Nadech does not smile much in this photo shoot, here is a photo where he smiles happily with opened eyes :coverlaf:. Here are more photos of Nadech for Nylon Guys Thailand March 2015.

Taking his eyeglasses off so we could see his face better :coverlaf:.

Cr - Nylon Guys Thailand magazine

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

The host said, "At last the handsome face pra'ek Nadech Kugimiya admitted that the closest nong sao Yaya Urassaya is the most special person.  For those who didn't catch it, let me rerun to your heart content."

Nadech said, "We didn't hide anything na.  We usually behave like this.  She's the most special woman krub."

Once again, Congrats to Nadech & Yaya for Gmember Awards........

Thanks you so much bubba :wink:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thanks for sharing na ka,
@huanzhu, you're very welcome ja.

Yaya is so beautiful....
She posted this with a caption, "Accessories are the exclamation point of a woman :D coming at it with a bang! Thank you for the beautiful earrings from @thevintagestatement na ka "

BTS of ELLE March Cover.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiTuuRujUIs
elle thailand

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: our lovely ladies for your shares. Look like Na got tease from polyplus_jad_hai

@bubba, @vimalee, please help when you are free, no rush and thanks in advance ka

Thousands thanks to NaYaLovelyhouse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zw_Y09mqTg
Cr.as tagged, @polyplus_jad_hai

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Junyukio said:
:thanks: our lovely ladies for your shares. Look like Na got tease from polyplus_jad_hai

@bubba, @vimalee, please help when you are free, no rush and thanks in advance ka

Thanks for sharing na .   Those two are the same writing which are also the same with the top sentence below na ka

polyplus_jad_hai:  There are two nang'eks on screen, but there is only one nang'ek in his heart na krub.  #LomSonRuk #3Zaap show this Sunday. @taewaew_natapohn @patriciagood @keaw_jung @urassayas

polyplus_jad_hai:   Close your eyes and think of nang Fah, right??  #3Zaap show at noon this Sunday on Channel3 @keaw_jung.

Lol polyplus sure like to tease Yadech :bhehe: .

fresh

sarNie Adult
Junyukio said:
Thousands thanks to NaYaLovelyhouse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zw_Y09mqTg

Finally I can understand what they're saying. Thank @Junyukio for sharing.
Everyone likes to tease Yadech. And Yadech know how to avoid to answer some 'special' questions.
Nadech uses Paa Jaaw as an excuse to answer why he knew everything about Yaya's lakorn :pervie:
I'm sorry Nadech. I don't believe you. We know that you're the first person who knows everything about Yaya :bhehe:
Lol at Yaya when Nadech started drawing, she said 'don't worry, do your best' but 'draw it beautifully' :bhehe:
Nadech followed her command and concentrated on his drawing. His drawing is very nice and Yaya likes it. She repeated 'it's so cute' and feels guilty that she drew him not nice enough :heart:  Love these two :heart:

Thanks @Bubba for the 'fin' translation and thanks everyone for sharing :flowers: :flowers:
@Vimalee, Bubba, does this relate to Yadech?

New translations from @Space4ny

Nadech Interview in Oops Magazine. .
Issue 249, March 2015. .
Nadech & Yaya
Love that cannot tell!!!
As days go by, koojin Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund showing the sweetness for fanclub to see and super fin without hiding. So Oops! want to ask about that cute moment from Nadech himself, man to man talk.

Can you tell us about the moment that Yaya and her family came to congratulate you on your graduation day?
Nadech : That day nong (used when referring to someone younger) and all her family came to congratulate me, her father and her mother too. I think everyone is free that day, so they came. On that day nong gave me white roses. I consider she is one of my closest actresses. We have known each other for a long time. I think its normal that she came to congratulate me.

Any gift other than roses? Or something to represent her heart?
Nadech : No krab, use face to represent a heart (laugh). What you saw in photo on fanclub's IG, the little rabbit doll is not mine. It belong to the fanclub, she gave to us to take selfie photo with thing that represent the heart of her and her lover. I think it's adorable. .

The photo of sweet dinner on Valentine's day is the photos of your couple making a surprise?
Nadech: Just like what you have seen krab (smile).

We heard that on the latest merit making trip, the monk gave sacred item to both of you?
Nadech : It is a small Buddha image on a necklace that made from weaved string and bracelet. The monk will give it to you when you go making merit there. The spacial meaning, it is a charm that wrap around our wrist so we feel like we have Buddha, Buddha's teaching and Buddhist priest to remind us. So when we going to do something we have to be careful and thinking of good thing. That's all (smile).
Your friends in Gang Lom, "Mark-Kim" said they are not labeled them self as boyfriend and girlfriend but just look at each other face they know what the other are thinking. And "Mint-Pupha" said freestyle love, we can call it whatever we want. So, what is the status of "Nadech and Yaya"?.
Nadech : Status Statess !!!! (Laugh) Two things krab, we don't have secret but we have our own space, our privacy. So, we are not going to answer or worry and put pressure on ourself. We do what we feel comfortable in, be what we are happy to be and don't trouble anyone.

People always ask you about your relationship, is that make you feel uncomfortable?
Nadech : I just answer it. Just like you have seen, I answer like this for the past 4 years. It's ok, I will continue answer like this krab. .

At what age do you think it will be ok for you to be open about your relationship, to use the word girlfriend with someone?
Nadech : I think age is not an importance factor. It's depend on many things. Other people might not know what I'm. Anyway, some of my matter are still public matter. Something that I want to be just for me, for my family, I will keep it. .

This question is just for fun na ka. If we ask Nadech to kiss one part of the body of someone that you love, where will you kiss?
Nadech : Forehead krab. I don't know, I think it's because you don't have to tilt your head, just go straight in (laugh).
Ummm because he is famous so he cannot say the word "girlfriend". But when he answering question about secret, about love with koojin "Yaya". We have to said that "Nadech" give the most "straight" and "clear" answer.
Nadech's answer is quite 'clear': 'just like you have seen'  :heart:

fresh

sarNie Adult
VOTE: 12th KOMCHADLEUK AWARDS
Please vote for Yarry and RFTD at http://www.komchadluek.com/vote-12/

Cr: NadechYayaVietnamFanPage

And please vote for Lom Sorn Ruk and Nadech at
https://social.atimemedia.com/app/efm/award/

Hope Yadech can win Komchadleuk this time so we can see them going to the Awards together.
Can we update the information of Nadech and Yaya, especially their Awards on Wiki? We should find a way to store all the information. It'll be easier to find in the future. I don't think we can find the old information when this thread is near 1150 pages already.