[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult

I particularly liked the part when he stretched behind yaya to pass Mark the mic and he was really SUPER CLOSE. Her hair was touching his face and he wasn't bothered by it at all. The fact that she didn't flinch either is very telling! They're acting like lovers at this event.
i didnt get to see this clip until today, was looking forward to the hair touching part lol, but then i noticed something more cuter just right after that part, @1:38-1:40 i think nadech blew a kiss near yaya's neck (similar to the one he did at the sovil et titus watch event in febuary), Nadech was really quick and that part was a little blurry so please help me watch that part with your super eagle eyes yadechers and tell me im not imagining this LOL
does anyone have a clearer or slower version??

neena

sarNie Adult
^^ his sense of humor...goodness, he's too hilarious. you know, in a way Nadech looks a little like that guy XD

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
i didnt get to see this clip until today, was looking forward to the hair touching part lol, but then i noticed something more cuter just right after that part, @1:38-1:40 i think nadech blew a kiss near yaya's neck (similar to the one he did at the sovil et titus watch event in febuary), Nadech was really quick and that part was a little blurry so please help me watch that part with your super eagle eyes yadechers and tell me im not imagining this LOL
does anyone have a clearer or slower version??
Lol, bubbles8. Just for you, I will try to find two clips where Yaya blew a kiss (very subtle) to Nadech. I think one was BTS of TNNKK and another one was BTS of the Indian Theme? photo shoot.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
omg so cute! i've missed them so much trying to catch up big time im so busy ergh! missed everyone also hehe

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Lol, bubbles8. Just for you, I will try to find two clips where Yaya blew a kiss (very subtle) to Nadech. I think one was BTS of TNNKK and another one was BTS of the Indian Theme? photo shoot.
awww you're so cute, thanks in advance vimalee
so yaya does it too? heh so it's a normal thing btw this "brother and sister" to blow subtle kises at each other ey? oh i was happy for nothing Lol

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
I have to say I love their smile, and that's the first thing catches me. Lol. They are like the hottest and sexiest couple I ever loved. Love Yadech forever and eternally! :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I super :heart: :heart: :heart: this cover of Yadech. Cannot wait to see the inside pictures. I read that some places are already out of stock even though the magazine won't come out until December 12th. People already reserved them ahead of time.

:thanks: everyone for sharing!

I want to see that! I've seen that video but I don't remember seeing that part.

just right after that part, @1:38-1:40 i think nadech blew a kiss near yaya's neck (similar to the one he did at the sovil et titus watch event in febuary), Nadech was really quick and that part was a little blurry so please help me watch that part with your super eagle eyes yadechers and tell me im not imagining this LOL
I think he was talking to mark, so he leaned in and that's why it looked like that...

Yaya looked adorable at the Thairath event! 555

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
The Image pictures are very hot and sexy they both look so good together, if there more pictures of their sweetness i would have a bleeding nose for sure. :drools: :drools: but it was worth it , why they are so so sweet, i dont know how many times i saying these , love this two so much.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
pict by IMAGE really killing me - so sweet so sexy, so adorable, so lovely, so delightful, so appealing, so stunning, so eye-catching , so nice-looking , so captivating, so beguiling. <( ❤.❤ )> ; #NYtogether

pls get ready tissue cuz I guess everyone having "nose-bleeding" moment :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot: while seeing it

@bubba: Yaya's (Thairath's party) look like Norwegian girl with that outfit - totally suit's her

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Credits to Jess @ Nymalaysiahome for translating us some cute parts how Boy tease Yaya when Yaya say that Boy was cute.. Boy than say not as cute as Nadech.. She was shy..lol He than say is that right.. She couldn't answer and just laugh..

http://youtu.be/D65-yXUt8YQ​

LOL thanks so much to Jess! :)
Credits for NadechYaya.com for the video as well. :)