[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I rushed to their site the moment I read this...but OMG, look at the price :eek:
$49.50!!!
Does anyone know how many pages this magazine is, and how much will Yadech occupy the contents of the magazine?
:(
Usually their magazines are $25-$35 only. $50 is a bit pricey. They only received 4 copies because of the high demand. Hopefully they got more copies somehow. There are a lot of pretty photos. There is an article too plus BTS images. Although, I like the online images, I want a hard copy of it so when I get to meet them, I will ask them to autograph it. I will probably have an extra of this magazine. We will give it plus the new desktop Channel 3 calendar away for our two year anniversary of YADECH.COM ja.

Nadech has been slicking his hair back in Florida...practicing for Yakuza. 55555

I'm super excited for everyone that may get to meet Nadech & Yaya. Thank you Vimalee for posting that here. Please welcome them to America with fan support. Drive safely.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
US fan u are soo lucky' so jealous ! ... Please post lots of pics when u do get to see them...

For anyone wanting to purchase the IMAGE magazine, try magazinedee.com ---- I ordered mine for 688 baht or 23 USD with international delivery to Australia.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
WOW the bali photoshoots are all drool-worthy pics, expecting some hot and steamy scenes in rftd after this!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I live in Sanger/Fresno. Yadech is coming to my hometown! Ok, stalker mode is on, lol. Thank so much for the information Vimalee <3

cecilia

Staff member
Bali shoot is sold out .. so it'll be hard to grab a copy now ..

US FANS -- wish you all lots of lots in meeting YADECH. It's definitely a dream come true. Have a blast!!!

Kittiya, i missed your translation .. please do one soon. thank you.

race1me

sarNie Egg
I'm so envious of all the Californian's Yadechers! My trip to California is not til April, why wouldn't they come then!?!?

I just had to move to the Midwest...Chicago is a big city...maybe one day they will hold some kind of event there and I will be able to meet them...

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
US fan u are soo lucky' so jealous ! ... Please post lots of pics when u do get to see them...

For anyone wanting to purchase the IMAGE magazine, try magazinedee.com ---- I ordered mine for 688 baht or 23 USD with international delivery to Australia.
Thanks ausa for giving us the website. The site is in Thai so anyone unable to read Thai might not be able to use it. Since I only can talk and listen but cannot read Thai, I use the translator. It will take you to this site, Click on the one that I highlight in blue. คลิกเพื่อร่วมจัดอันดับ คลิกเพื่อร่วมจัดอันดับ คลิกเพื่อร่วมจัดอันดับ คลิกเพื่อร่วมจัดอันดับ

เข้าสู่เว็บไซต์แมกกาซีนดีดอทคอม

Click on the magazine.

IMAGE no. 12 December 2012

IMAGE vol. 25 no. 12 December 2012
ราคาบนปก 99 บาท
วางแผงแล้ว

The magazine is 99 baht and they will deliver internationally but it will take 3-15 days. Then click on order now. I am not sure how to send them the payment but I told them that it's an international delivery under remark and asked them to send correspondences in English. I hope everything goes well for me.

Ordering information magazine. Fill Order Information. necessary data / information required. Name the product.

Your Name. Phone.

Mobile Phone. Email.

E-mail.
If you use Gmail ** may have problems in the e-mail content. Email again.

E-mail Again. Address for delivery.

Shipping Address. Province

Province / Area.
Postal code

Postcode. Note
Remark.
To purchase the magazine.

**. The magazine can be ordered immediately. No need to register.Or Login (Login) before ordering.

One. Click the button to buy this book (Order now!) In a magazine that you want to purchase.

Two. A number of magazines. (If you want to buy this magazine more than one volume), then click the Edit button number. To remove the magazine edition you purchased it. Click the Delete button.

Three. If you want to order other magazines. Click on the link. "We selected magazine / Continue to Choose Magazine", then go back to the first clause. If you want to order other magazines follow the 4.

4th. Ordering information magazine. (Name of the product. Phone Email Address City Zip Code for shipping), then click on the Order / Order.

Five. After this within 24 hours, the system will deliver the magazine.Shipping costs. How to transfer money. And how to transfer funds to your email.

6. Check the details of your order by email. Then transfer the amount. And the bank account provided in the email. (Please keep this email until the magazine).

7th. Payment to. <a class="NormalText" href="http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=th&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://magazinedee.com/payment&usg=ALkJrhhcDVv6ClTOEFtGWa9pg3LpuPtlew" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 13px; text-decoration: none; " target="_blank">Http://www.magazinedee.com/payment.(without notice or proof of payment of any. To our email).

Eight. After you report the transfer of funds. The magazine will be sent the next business day. By filling in the brown envelope or box office. Service by registered mail. (In normal case, we will not tell us any. In the event of a delivery problem. We will contact you by phone or email).

9th. I get a magazine that you order from the postman.
Bangkok and Vicinity take 1-3 days for delivery (after we delivered at the post office).
Rural delivery takes 2-7 business days (after we delivered at the post office).
International shipping takes 3-15 business days (after we delivered at the post office).

**. If you have not received the magazine within 7 days after Payment. Please contact us with your order number to.order@magazinedee.com or .02-9418318 (during office hours Mon - Fri 9:00 to 18:00).

**. No postal service toll.

**. To obtain a yearly, six monthly, 3 months, please indicate in the notes.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Payments at magazinedee.com includes PayPal and directs debit.... Best option is to use PayPal. Can wait to see the real thing in around 2weeks --- Xmas present for myself

Callayuki

sarNie Egg

credit: naruchat @ IG

Yaya liked the photo on IG :)
Ohhhhhhh...Chimer...Yaya really liked the photo on IG, didn't she...OMG :woot2: ...I don't like it....just...love it... :secret: ..haha.. Our NY look so happy, right?.. ^ ^...Oh..love this moment.... thank you so much for your sharing...^ ^

Some photos of Yaya with mom, Nadech's mom and fans at the airport

Yaya with her mom and her "future mother- in- law"...hihihi..^ 0 ^

I love the last photo the best...Mea Pla & Mea Kaew look quitely closed...Oh...my faith is more..and more....^^....
P/S: Hope everyone who stay at SF, LA or LV ...will meet our NY ...^ ^!!....
..so jealous .. :cry:

Credit: NY home at Pantip Fb

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Payments at magazinedee.com includes PayPal and directs debit.... Best option is to use PayPal. Can wait to see the real thing in around 2weeks --- Xmas present for myself
Thanks ausa for that information. This is my xmas present to myself too, lol.

Some photos of Yaya with mom, Nadech's mom and fans at the airport

I love the last photo the best...Mea Pla & Mea Kaew look quitely closed...Oh...my faith is more..and more....^^....
P/S: Hope everyone who stay at SF, LA or LV ...will meet our NY ...^ ^!!....
..so jealous .. :cry:

Credit: NY home at Pantip Fb
Thanks Callayuk for sharing the photos. I love it that the two families are getting sooooo close. I hope everyone in SG, LA and LV can also get to meeting them. They draw attention and love every where they go. :wink:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Unfortunately, I cannot make it to SF tonight....so so very sad. :cry: :cry: :cry:

For the fortunate fans who plan to meet Yadech at SF, Modesto, Fresno, and LA, please share your experience, pictures, and clips with us here.

Have fun my Yadechers..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THEY ARE GOING TO MODESTO AND FRESNO?!!!!!! OMG MY AUNT LIVES THERE AND I VISIT HER SO MANY TIMES! WHY NOT THIS TIME!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :( I AM SO SAD NOW...*SNIFF SNIFF* DAMN MY FLORIDA TRIP!