[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks Huanzhu 4 update abt Fri 8-2-13 event @ SP....will youtube search 2 watch our yadech's latest project....like u me having zero knowledge of thai language but loving thai culture, lakorn & most of all yadech !!!!

bubba thanks 4 da wonderful welcome ! intend 2 stick around 2 njoy yadech's news.

thanks vimalee for your warm reception, sure will hang out wif u guys....esp on our common love ....yadech !!  last pic posted by u yadech r so cute, they  cant wait 2 b together tats why da peep ! they have eyes 4 each other only and i love it !

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@bubba : the last part was so funny & hilarious catwalk by  Yadech :weee:

@Vimalee : yeah that so true ..always look for each other
"Don't believe it, don't believe it,
we are just friends.  All the things we are doing together are just
friends; how could you think otherwise?"

Yes, Nadech and Yaya.  We do believe you.
Yes we do, but only in our head not for our eyes & our heart :heart:  :yes:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thank you for the breathtaking artworks bellefire
@thailakorn-fan-forever, the cute song of the mv is called mai chai mai chai by nicole theriault

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Nikki, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful artworks here.  You are so talented!  Oh, and I miss your fan fiction too!

@Katelyn, I'm happy to see you here!  I still remembered when you pm me about Mr. Smooth Operator!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Hi Vimalee!  Good to see you dear friend!  It has been a long time!  I've been more of a silent reader.  We're were so crazy with Noy's Smooth Operator!  Will have to catch up on that FF when I have the time!  Feeling like an eternity waiting for the Rising Sun Series!!  Wonder where is Kiki?

Callayuki

sarNie Egg
Finally, I can log in again
@keylargo: welcome RFTD thread. . I'm happy to know one more NY's fan like you here ^ ^.Hope you'll have a good time here with us ^ ^
@bellefire: i like your artwork & admire your talent sooooooo much. thanks for your hard work
Thanks everyone for all beautiful MVs. They make me feel more impatient when waiting RFTD but they're all really wonderful Mvs  that I love

Some more informations abt NY's Feb 8th event

Credit: NY always Fb
On tomorrow's event, Yaya 'll wear the crown above (300 millions bath) & Nadech'll wear the golden armour (50million bath).
Yaya's crown & Nadech's armour are soooooo beautiful but Nadech's armour weight 20kg so poor him a little bit.
I think fans will hardly to approach NY because surely that security force will be tightened heavily.
But I'm really looking forward to see our gorgeous "princess" Yaya & handsome "valiant" Nadech on tomorrow's event.
Hope that we'll have so many beautiful photos & moments of NY.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Callayuki said:
Finally, I can log in again
@keylargo: welcome RFTD thread. . I'm happy to know one more NY's fan like you here ^ ^.Hope you'll have a good time here with us ^ ^
@bellefire: i like your artwork & admire your talent sooooooo much. thanks for your hard work
Thanks everyone for all beautiful MVs. They make me feel more impatient when waiting RFTD but they're all really wonderful Mvs  that I love

Some more informations abt NY's Feb 8th event

Credit: NY always Fb
On tomorrow's event, Yaya 'll wear the crown above (300 millions bath) & Nadech'll wear the golden armour (50million bath).
Yaya's crown & Nadech's armour are soooooo beautiful but Nadech's armour weight 20kg so poor him a little bit.
I think fans will hardly to approach NY because surely that security force will be tightened heavily.
But I'm really looking forward to see our gorgeous "princess" Yaya & handsome "valiant" Nadech on tomorrow's event.
Hope that we'll have so many beautiful photos & moments of NY.
Welcome back Calla !!! wahhh I miss ur post here
20kg? OMG that so heavy ........pity Nadech
I'm excited to see how Nadech & Yaya look tomorrow too .....must be super nice & gorgeous

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Maybe wearing something that heavy will make Nadech think he shouldn't put on that weight again, because he looks good now. He will look so handsome I bet, I hope he can still manage to smile wearing something heavy like that. Yaya my gorgeous princess, can't wait to see how she will look.

Man they should play in a prince and princess role. Lol.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
huanzhu said:
can someone translate what are their talking about ..I can heard  Nadech name mentioned few time

Khun Karamare, the female host, teased Yaya about Nadech.  Instead of asking Yaya about the 3 Musketeers lakorn that they're promoting, she asked Yaya that when she filmed lakorn with Nadech, what's the news about? (loud cheers) Yaya said that when she filmed a lakorn(3 Musketeers), it didn't feel like filming a lakorn but more like playing with friends.  laughing....
LOL, even though Nadech wasn't there, they still mentioned  his name.

@bellefire, thanks so much for sharing your amazing artworks and vid clip.  You're indeed very talented!!!
@Callayuki, Yay...welcome back Callayuki :grouphug:. We miss you na.  Thanks for sharing pictures.  I love that diamond
crown with 300 carats. It's so beautiful and I can't wait to see Yaya wears that and Nadech in his golden armour.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
^ Thanks @bubba for translation  .can't wait to see Yadech moment for today event ....[н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅]