[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thk u for ur wonderful welcome callayuki.So much yadech love from all n im loving it so much!cant wait to cour yadech showering love to each other. Thk u all for da update.

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
@Bellefire...Thank u so much for sharing ur beautiful work.
@Bubba...Thanks for ur translation & clip na...
@Calla...Welcome back...Thanks a lot for sharing information abt very awesome tiara & armour...They r really very beautiful & perfect with our Yadech...
Can't wait for more photos & clips.See How Beautiful & gorgeous our empress & emperor !!!! :woot:  :coolpix:  :thumbsup:

Credit:Ny club photo Album & Nadech & Yaya home @ pantip.​
 ​
 ​
Xin Nian Kuai Le,Da Jia !!!
Happy Chinese New Year ,Everyone !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@swift2thesky, thanks  for :coolpix: l pictures and clip, Yadech are so beautiful.

More pictures. 
Yaya is so gorgeous and her gown is so elegant!!!! :heart: :heart:

Yadech and their other moms. So Cute!!!

Good Night Ja. :goodnite:

cr:YayaUrassaya fb

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
@swift2thesky, thanks  for :coolpix: l pictures and clip, Yadech are so beautiful.

More pictures. 
Yaya is so gorgeous and her gown is so elegant!!!! :heart: :heart:

Yadech and their other moms. So Cute!!!

Good Night Ja. :goodnite:

cr:YayaUrassaya fb
At first glance, I thought Nadech was holding Yaya's hand, LOL!
Too much daydreaming on my part ;)

Thanks everyone for all the pictures. Yadech will sure make a stunning prince and princess. Hope to see them in that role some day :D

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
@Bubba..Yes..Both look so shiny & beautiful with these golden gown & armor....Thanks for more photos na..like the photo with their moms...LOL

@Huanzhu...Is that all of Yadech's performance? I have watched it again & again & can't get enough of it....

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
swift2thesky said:
@Bubba..Yes..Both look so shiny & beautiful with these golden gown & armor....Thanks for more photos na..like the photo with their moms...LOL

@Huanzhu...Is that all of Yadech's performance? I have watched it again & again & can't get enough of it....
same here w/ me ...am waiting for more clip. cannot get enough of Yadech rite now..more & more plsss
both of them look so gorgeous \L(^O^)VE/ it. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy new year to every1! Wishing all a great year ahead. Wishing lots of love to yadech!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Credit: NY Home at Pantip FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Miss Bouakham said:
At first glance, I thought Nadech was holding Yaya's hand, LOL!
Too much daydreaming on my part ;)

Thanks everyone for all the pictures. Yadech will sure make a stunning prince and princess. Hope to see them in that role some day :D
Me too  :coverlaf: .

Another nice teaser from pitta.  The song is so beautiful, can't wait to see the full version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kloszzJHYkE
cr:pittanomipa

Wow..... this is so cute.  Thanks to thaicouples33x for the beautiful MV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx65Z31Vypw
cr:thaicouples33x

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yadech and now the merits couple at Tamai Temple on February 10th.  Nadech's mom's birthday, making merits, and fundraising for the disadvantage children.

Credit: NadechYaya.com