[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I understand that polka dotted shirts were the theme of the b-day party but WHY did they wear the same shirt? Nadech could have worn a different polka dot shirt or vice versa. Why the same shirt? see...this just feeds our imaginations!!!

neenavaj said:
I understand that polka dotted shirts were the theme of the b-day party but WHY did they wear the same shirt? Nadech could have worn a different polka dot shirt or vice versa. Why the same shirt? see...this just feeds our imaginations!!!
Notice that Yaya and Nadech like to color coordinate...555  Nadech had on red pants with his shirt, and Yaya had to have a pop of red on her, so it came in the form of her red Chanel bag.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Callayuki, :thanks: for all the :coolpix: pictures.  They seemed to have fun fun fun at the polka dot party for P'Yai birthday.  Nadech and Yaya look stunning in the last pic. :heart:
@huanzhu, I love the pic on the train too.  It's amazing!!!! :heart:
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever, good eyes :thumbup:

:heart: :heart: :heart:     Love the way Nadech looks at  Yaya . 

cr: as tagged fr. NY Home at Pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks 4 da clubs pic calla, yadech sure look cute & having fun ! been rewatching yadechs mv, oh my love da way nadech always looks at yaya ! it aint brotherlys love, its love of a man 4 his girl ! love tat & anything yadech !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Panasonic will unveil its new Air Conditioner of 2013 and Panasonic's Ambassador "Yaya Urassaya" on March 7, 2013 at S31 hotel .

Cannot wait to see Yaya at this event, and Nadech also has an event on March 9th at the Blooming Country Party - Grand Opening Clubhouse.

credit: Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
OMG,  finally I found one of my fav. clip and would like to share it.   Yaya sang beautifully 'Wind Beneath My Wings' at the concert for mother.

:heart: :heart: :heart:    So touching,  so beautiful,  so sweet.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RbITcabr1Q
cr:niranam4971

Nadech and his fav. shirt.

cr:NY Home at Pantip

Yaya and her sweet voice.

cr:NY Home at Pantip

@Vimalee, Thanks, can't wait to see more!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Cute manipulation of individual pictures of Yaya and Nadech!   They were so young then, just entered the ET business.  Looked like they were King and Queen or Prince and Princess of their high school!  :heart:

credit: Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

:thanks: bubba, I super :heart: that song that Yaya sang for her mom at the Mother's Day event.  Nadech and His mom were there too.  Both families took picture together and they both were so shy.
Yaya looks like a pro in the recording studio.  I love the way she displayed her mood and emotion! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba abd vimalee thanks 4 v cute pics of yadech !  our yadech have mature & evolve beautifully, so proud of them !  i never ever tired of yadech :heart:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@MrsChum congrat's ...wahhh finally u able to post the pict. but too bad for me I still failed and unable to do it :cry:
@bubba : Thanks for the pict .... Yaya's look so beautiful & green like space cop

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
mrschum congrats u made it......n never 2 late, we will b da lucky 1s 2 njoy yr pics posting !! love yr daragang pic of yadechs polka dots pic, so cute & our girl is hugging nadech, overdose sweetness !!! yaya is getting more beautiful, nadech make sure u hv her !!!! we love yadech sooooo much :heart: