[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8 said:
cr:cityloveuchannel

This video has some really cute and funny parts.

At one point, the host said "Nadech and Yaya are onscreen partners, merit partners, and life partners...oops!  I don't know about the "life partners" part..."  <---  555!  The host is so funny in her assumption and verbal "slip"

Then later in the interview with Yaya, the host congratulated Yaya on winning the "Hot Girl of the Year" award and asked Yaya ["hot tee nai"] -- in what way "hot" applied to her in her opinion.  Yaya answered that she had the opportunity to be in "hot" lakorns and be the presenter for "hot" companies/ads.  Then the host added "and P'Nadech duay" 555!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing  pictures, vid clip, and info.  I'm super exciting for RFTD!!!

@keylargo, since swiffy'll bake you a cake, I'll make a very cute BD card with balloons for you  na :grouphug:  .

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:    They're so Cute!!!!

cr:YayaUrassaya fb

Yaya might have the fitting on either March 21 or 22 according to NY Home at Pantip.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@ bubba and swiffy thank u 4 yr kind offers of cookies and card ...its happening on 22mar
yadech r absolute cuties in the heart pic, i cant wait 4 fittings, surely and defintely yadech will look gorgeous !!!
@vimalee and thai-lakorn thanks 4 yadech after party pic, they look like a couple cleaning up their place after throwing party, so sweet. yaya is so slim !!!
@mrsChum thanks 4 sharing drawing, wish i could draw 2, all of yaya lakorn there !!!
@calla so nice 2 have yr cmns, welcome back, i sure do miz u !
thank u everybody 4 sharing yadech info, pic, mv, really appreciate and ultimate joy just watching and looking!!!

dr_mcsully

sarNie Egg
@bubba Thanks for the welcome! Actually, been stalking this thread for a long while, but didn't think to jump in until now. :)

http://youtu.be/DsPO2pssxmM

Just gonna translate the gist of the non-Nadech parts of this video. Not sure if anyone else did it or not yet, if you have, sorry, just think of this as a supplement! :) My comments are *

Birthday wishes from:

your friend: Mike - He wishes her much happiness and notes that she's 20, though he says he can't say that's old, since he's older than her and she still looks young (or it could be that he still looks young; the referent isn't clear). He wishes her luck in work, studies, and everything else. He says he wishes for her mother to be happy and for Yaya to be a good girl for her mother. Then he's just like, "Happy birthday!" *LOL. Mike's hair is...I can't even, sorry. Not for me. I noticed someone said they didn't know Yaya and Mike were friends. They're apparently in the same faculty at university (or maybe major, not sure), but I know they had some classes together. I know for a fact they go to the same uni, since they wear the same uniform. What's interesting to note also is that Mike refers to himself with the English "I", which is pretty common for Thai-English bilingual speakers, just a fun cultural note. His wish about her "being a good girl (or more literally, "child")" for her mother is kinda funny, since it's the sort of birthday wish a much, much older person would likely give, but I guess since he's older than her, he can get away with it. :)

lovely friend - Kim - Birthday wishes, she says she loves her, and to take care of health and to rest a lot, not to sleep too late. They'll meet later, they have a lot of stuff to clear up. *Kim refers to herself as 'friend', which is perfectly acceptable instead of "I" in Thai and shows their level of closeness and age.

brother - Boy - starts off very formal with her whole name, notes that he's shooting this clip after having urinated and he hasn't washed his hands! Much happiness to Yaya and he's happy he was born as one her older brothers (figuratively speaking), Yaya is a very sweet nong. If she's bored of Nadech, she should do a lakorn with him, he's waiting since he's bored of Margie - just joking. *Oh Boy (pun intended). Boy's humor doesn't translate well, but he's pretty funny, just the way he says stuff and his word choice. The Thai word for this is "krien", which is sorta like - I don't know - aggressively corny? Groan-worthy sth like that. Also, aside from Yadech, I ship Bargie, since there's always fuel for that ship, like this clip. I mean, no one even brought up Margie! He did it himself!

sister - Googib - She calls her "my Yayoo", lots of happiness, and to stay this sweet child always, to have lots of jobs, and can't really hear what she says, but it's something like, you can come over anytime. She says Yaya's 20, which means she's an adult, and she wishes her to be beautiful and "large" (in the chest area!). *LOL. Very saucy. She sorta twists Yaya's name into a cutsie nickname.

These aren't exact translations, just the gist of each. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@dr_mcsully, a warm welcome and enjoy your stay na!
:thanks: so much for translating the clip and previous post about Yakuza for us.  I really enjoy the birthday wishes for Yaya.  Boy, oh boy!  I like his sense of humor and I love his relationship with Margie!    Ohhhh, I like the sound of "Yayoo............."!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Happy birthday to nong Yaya. Wow 20 already; feels like just the other day I was watching her and Nadech in DJA! 20 is not old by any means of course lol I just know she has a lot more in store for us fans!

Can't wait to see how they will style Mayumi! Takeshi is already looking every bit the ladies' man!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mrsChum the pic of nadech is really hot and handsome, thanks 4 sharing !
@dr_mcsully thank u 4 bd translation, we finally get 2 know each bd message 2 yaya ! thank u v much.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you dr_mcsully for another translation. Really appreciated alot. It's help us non thai speaker to understand and enjoy the cute clip even more!! Thank you again.

Also Vimalee and those who translate for us!! I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for all your hardwork and time!

❤❤❤❤❤❤

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks you bong mao for the pictures, p' ja have really good test love their wadrop, mayumi so beautiful , ryu so handsom.
cant wait anymore .