[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
cookiies, do you have a big image of your siggie? yaya looks cute!!

I agree with everyone, yaya will be criticized whether or not she goes. Might as well do it her way and get criticized. At least it's her choice and it's nice of her to send flowers! And she's been liking almost all photos of KK on instagram. Aww!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
cookiies said:
@m9saeteurn Ur welcome ^^
Nadech have always tease yaya about her legs, if i were yaya i would have slap a guy who told me that i have big legs lol.. 

Ahuh, on air/tv too.. LoL.. but that's what I love about him..he's always put a smile on my face :)

Iya

sarNie Adult
haha. just realized that I put this on the wrong thread. 

@m9saeteurn1, Barry have this thing about him that drew us to him and make us smile. lol, too bad he's younger than me or i'll snatch him up. :D

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@lya its okay, he's too young for me too :( I can only fantasize :) That one girl will be very lucky tho & special to him (hopefully Yaya). He's gorgeous, talented, charming and much more!

@lis94 yes, he has those deadly smiles, dimples, eyes, eye brows! A what the heck..he's got the whole package..haha. His sense of humor is awesome!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Aww...our Yaya is so sweet. As a crazy fan of Yadech, if did she did show up, I'll probably ignore Richy and aim right for Yadech! But I'm glad Richy got the spotlight for the day.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Lol n we r glad tat he has the entire package ;) besides im 2 yrs younger than him i wish i was tat lucky gurl lol if i cant have him then i'll just dream haha

Reactions: Iya

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@ping101, agree wif u, yaya is such a sweet and considerate lady, im sure she doesnt 1 2 steal da thunder ! its so elegant and graceful of her 2 send flowers 2 cheer and support, love tat about her !
@lynnyang, me 2 would absoutely just focus on yaya if she was there ! yadech give us this type of reaction and we cant help it cos we love them 2 much !!!
@bubba, welcome back, i sure miz u :yes: love ur siggie
@cookiies, thanks 4 translation, nadech is so funi..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
                                                                                                                                                                                 I just miss Fai & Jeed!

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@vimalee so do I. Although I just seen their dance practice but it felt like its been awhile since I've seen the two together. Although I am happy for Nadech and his big move it just feel kind of wierd to see him with someone else.. I NEED my smile back. They needa hurry n get together. Lol :)

Reactions: Iya

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee love yr yadechs pics, too cute !!!
@m9saeteurn1 im on same boat as u, only 1 2 c yadech together be it lakorn, mv or events, cant ever get enough of them !!!  im so looking forward 2 saturday's big event and party....after all yadech practice so hard in their songs and dance and make us laugh so happily.....1 2 cheer and show love 2 yadech !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for the pictures, I also miss them too.
@keylargo and @m9saeturn1, thanks ja. It's nice to be back and keylargo I miss you too :grouphug: .  Yep, I'm looking forward to this weekend events.

Here's a lovely MV of Yadech.  I can't wait to watch RFTD.  The song is so beautiful, the scenery is breathtaking, and Yadech is just a gorgeous couple.  I can never get enough of Yadech Sweetness!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ldYdxTBgfo
cr:Bon Laserna

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yea bubba u're back, we missed u, thought u left us to run after nadech lol thanks for the vdo!

nadech teasing yaya's legs reminds me of fai, fai teased jeed that she must've eaten alot of pig legs when she was young that's why her legs turned out to be so big, then ended up loving jeed to bits, nadech might just want to follow in fai's footsteps! hehe

bubba

Keep On Smiling
bubbles8 said:
yea bubba u're back, we missed u, thought u left us to run after nadech lol thanks for the vdo!

nadech teasing yaya's legs reminds me of fai, fai teased jeed that she must've eaten alot of pig legs when she was young that's why her legs turned out to be so big, then ended up loving jeed to bits, nadech might just want to follow in fai's footsteps! hehe
Thanks bubbles8, I missed you guys too :grouphug: .   Running after Nadech is very tempting indeed........and I would like to take you guys with me (the more the merrier!) and we could get a ride from huanzhu :bhehe: .  OMG, that would be so much fun..... hahaha.  Just think about it, I'm in cloud 9 :cloud9: .   Yep...... Nadech = Fai.

Yadech are so sweet.......

So funny......

So cute........

Wow....Yaya is so beautiful....Love her lovely smile.

And, Nadech is so handsome.....Love his radiant smile.

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba always nice 2 read yr cmns and u r so gracious ! all of us would love 2 join u in yadech chase, 100% more fun wif u around !!!  trust u 2 always post such cute pics, love all tat u have posted....yadech r 2 gorgeous and perfect together, they fit and complement each other soooo well.  i cant wait 4 saturdays event, im sure we will b v pleasantly surprised from yadechs hard work!! thanks bubba

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
did you mean this pic sophia456, wondering what nadech was doing? fixing her collar or massaging? heh

yaya looks gorgeous in the panasonic event, i swear i can stare at her all day, maybe half a day the other half for nadech lol

pics cr: yayaurassaya.com

@bub and huanzhu, how exciting would it be to fangirl together, it would be like yaya's character in MT, hilarious check it out http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWYJoLpJwvvUppLH-5UOKIA cr:ChristyS

and nadech's koo gum is out today, so excited and nervous at the same time. GO GO to NaYa!
enjoy a bedtime reading on koo gum, lol a slight tease on nadech's fashion and i love the ending of the article http://www.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle/film/343647/mr-everywhere cr:bangkok post. there's another article on that website for richie,  hope ppl can give richie a chance, afterall it's her 1st movie and she looks really shy and cute!