[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
I hope am not too late to wish u

:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

VIMALEE

Here is wishing you loads & success & good cheer,

Hope you have a nice day,

Enjoy have a blast,

Coz its your birthday!  :wink:

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for all the efforts n time u give for us so far,Dear Vimalee..

:party:  :party:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:​

Happy Birthday VIMALEE !!!
 ​
May all ur days be brightened by good luck n beauty & happiness embrace ur healthy life today n beyond..
 ​
 ​
Cr..tropicalinteriorsflorist​

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee : P'Por just tooooooo sweet .....[н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅] everyone want & like Yaya :wink:
@bubba:  OMG the video that u shared here ...damn sweet!!! I melted already HaHaHaHaHa. If u want to go hunt Nadech don forget abt us ok. I wish all of us can get together to watch ❤YADECH
@pink_juliet_kashie : we have  same mind right now .... :highfive:
@MrsChum : Oh my  he did it again ......Nadech Nadech :ghehe:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
aww im such a jinx, nadech's team lost, it's ok nxt yr im gona secretely go for the another team so nadech's team can win!! kekeke

who's ready for the lays beach party??
ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance2: :dance3: :woot2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: :heart:    Sweetness overloaded 

cr:NY Home at Pantip

One person commented, at the end of the event when other daras already left, Nadech stayed behind and ran around the field to salute and to thank the fans for their love and support.  That was so nice and thoughtful of Nadech.  So proud of him!!!

@bubbles and @huanzhu, I'm ready!!!!
Lays Summer Beach Party

cr:NY Home at Pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubbles @huanzhu @bubba i 1 2 join u guys 4 lays party, m sure it'll b super fun, yadech always look happy in lays events!
@bubba nadech sure loves his fans and we in turn love him more 4 his totfulnes and everything about him !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  123Greetings.com

:thanks: again everyone for the well wishes on my birthday!     I had a blast.......channel 3 Anniversary Special event, delicious foods :yummy: :yummy: and great companies!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
They look like a young couple..... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:                                                                                                                  Yaya said her hair was inspired by................the coconut tree!

credit:  Barry.Ya FB and IG : Urassayas

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 da cutest pic wif nadech carrying babe, so cute, im sure nadech will make a v good daddy !!! yaya has got maternal instincts 2 !!! both will b great parents !!!
@mrschum just love da pics u posted. yadech r so beautiful. they look happy and relaxed in lays event and definitely had a blast !!!

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
They look like a young couple..... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:                                                                                                                  Yaya said her hair was inspired by................the coconut tree!

credit:  Barry.Ya FB and IG : Urassayas
Love these pics...A young couple is so cute with baby.Yea..Coconut tree is so cute lol..Agree with u Keylargo lol

Thx queenyeon,Bubba,Vimalee n Mrs chum for super cute pics...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks queenyeon, Vimalee, & MrsChum for  very cute pictures of Yadech.  I agree with swiffy, love the picture of the young couple with a baby the best :bhehe: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maeX2s-MnPI&feature=youtu.be
cr:ThaiTVShow1

Nadech said he ran around the field to thank the fans and next year he might be playing in a comedy lakorn by missed kick the ball.  And, Yaya said when she's in the changing room she heard the loudest scream when Nadech missed the kick.   She said they screamed because they wanted to cheer him up LOL.

Yadech are so cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1WXVI-JbyA
cr:pittanomipa

It's so cute when Nadech plays as Kobori and Yaya as Angsumalin.   Nadech said Yaya playing as Angsumalin is easy because Angsumalin just sits still.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
our weekend is overloaded with :crush:  ❤NYtogether :drool: moment :spin: :arrg: :yahoo: :thumbup:
:weee: :thanks: @bubba @queenyeon @Vimalee @MrsChum for sharing the lovely & sweet pict w/ us :wub:

can anyone (bubba or Vimalee) translate below video for us. I really want to know what are they talking about + the 2nd video pls translate the caption too

credit : yum pooma

credit : pittanomipa

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh my god! Pittanomipa has always the best Yadech angles & fancams! this one got to be my favorite of this event; I wonder what they were secretly talking about and when the MCs were mimicking them lol 
so much mystery Yadech  :coverlaf: