[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Nadech interview @ 25th Mekhala Awards  - Newsplus & TVPOOL

credit : yum pooma

credit : CityLoveUChannel

Can anyone pls translate what Nadech says in the interview :scratchhead2:

Yaya  @ 25th Mekhala Awards

credit : YayaUrassayaChannel

this is so cut~e
Yaya @ Panasonic Hinyari Dance

credit : TheBarryYa

❤YADECH - NYtogether

credit : pittanomipa

credit : TheBarryYa

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Again, congratulations to Nadech and Yaya for winning two awards each:  Favorite actor and actress of the year for TNNKK and Male and Female Star of the year.

:welcome1: ice-cream to AF and enjoy your stay!   Don't worry If you ever feel a little dizzy or faint-spell of Yadech fever, our trio team of bubba, keylargo, and huanzhu will come to the rescue with the oxygen tank ready and in the most efficient mode of transportation  :scooter:  :scooter:  :scooter: beat any traffics!

:thanks: so much huanzhu for the clips.   Someone please translate the clips or I'll later when I have the time.

I saw Yaya's interview after the Mekala awards show, and the first 2/3 was about the photo with Mike, but what I thought was funny was the last 1/3 when the reporters asked Yaya if it was true that when she went to Japan (to film), she stayed in the same hotel room as Nadech.  Sometimes the reporters' questions are ridiculous and you have to wonder if they seriously think that or they just want a reaction.  Anyways, Yaya kept repeating that there's no way that was the case, she was with the work team the whole time and always had someone (presumably her makeup artist) with her in Japan.  It was only true that they (Yaya and Nadech) shared the same fitting/dressing/makeup room, but not the same sleeping room.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalaee hehe thanks we will aid any1 of u ladies !!! who r always so helpful and most friendly, we guys rock !!! im so glad 2 come by this thread, having so much fun and yadechs and every1s love ! wonder where i'd go after rftd 4 yadechs info !
@huanzhu thanks 4 all these clips, so wonderful 2 c and again just admiring yadech till some v nice person translate !  huanzhu we have a job now, oxy cpr thats us !!!
@thai-lakorn thanks 4 translating 4 our understanding, appreciate it lots.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
huanzhu said:
Nadech interview @ 25th Mekhala Awards  - Newsplus & TVPOOL

credit : CityLoveUChannel

Can anyone pls translate what Nadech says in the interview :scratchhead2:

Here's a rough translation.

Nadech:   Today, I' m so excited to meet with the fans.  There are a lot of fans came to support.  If I get the Male Star of The Year award, I would be very happy since this award shows the love  of the Thai people have for the celebrities.

Do you know that Yaya will come?

Nadech:   Yes, I know.

Just want to ask you about the yacht story?

Nadech:    Like I answered before, there is nothing.  We went with adults and friends. 

Did Yaya get sea sick (drunk from boat ride)?

Nadech:     No.  She did not.

P' Jacklyn(one of the reporters) then said,  Yaya might just get drunk from Love....?  (Everybody laughing....Nadech is so cute!!!!)
How is the lakorn together?

Nadech:    We, Mario and I, just practiced Kendo for the fighting part in the lakorn.   You'll see this next year.   Right now, you'll see me in CFs and magazines.   Yaya and I still have Lays and Yum Yum together.

There are a lot of fans voting for you.

Nadech:   Thank you very much.

Thanks huanzhu for all the clips.  Yadech are such beautiful persons.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, like your comment, very funny!

Looking Good!!!!!

cr:mad:tigerlin

Iron man 3

cr:Movieintrend fr. Nadechworld

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Kob Khun mak mak bubba, Vimalee and Thai-lakotn fan-forever for all the translation of the Mv and article. You girls are so good to us Yafecher. Always quit in responding back and always sharing. Kob Khun mak!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba thanks again 4 this eng translation, u r super fast !  wow ppl r nosy ! trust nadech 2 always answer in da best manner, protecting yaya ....
hehe im v happy 2 be here and getting acquainted with all u lovely ladies, it really makes my day just reading cmns, looking at pics and watching mv, vid w/out understanding ...all 4 da love of yadech, thank u every1 !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Lol, Nadech went through Yaya's clutch/purse.

His expression........ Where is my picture that I gave you to keep in your purse?    :nono1:  :nono1:                                                      Nadech's collection of awards during his four-years career in ET.

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB                                                                                                                                                              credit:  Mae Kaew's IG

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@m9saeteurn1, thanks for sharing pictures.  Nadech looks good there.
@keylargo &@huanzhu, you're very welcome :heart: .
@Vimalee, maybe Nadech's looking for Yaya's picture so he could steal it and put it next to his :heart: :bhehe: .  Wow....all those awards....very impressive....congrats to Nadech!  Thanks for sharing na.

Yadech look great!

Yaya will win!

Nadech looks so handsome!

Yaya practicing hard for the upcoming concert: 3 Musketeers limited edition live show

cr:as tagged, @kwang_anupha,@laysthailand,Barry.Ya,

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@m9saeteurn1 @vimalee @bubba thank u 4 sharing so cute n lovely pics of yadech, love them all esp lays and nadech searching thru yayas purse!!! Only when u r really close then u would dare go thru a ladies purse so im thinking they r indeed vvv close and comfortable wif each other! Tat just great!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: bubba for sharing!
Can't wait for the concert.  I love Yaya's dress, so summery and it looks so good on her.   Nice pairs of legs too; now Nadech has to eat his own words for saying Yaya has big thighs.

Gosh, I really like those pictures of them at the Mekala Awards.  I wished I knew what they were talking about; especially, the last row.   First Nadech was laughing so hard his eyes closed tightly and then Yaya's turn.  Their laughs just contagious. 

A bonus for everyone!                                                                                                                                                     I super :heart: this picture!   Their first fitting for DJA and the rest is HISTORY!

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I love those pictures & clips of them keeping each other busy laughing at the award. Too freaken cute!!

La la loveeee the bonus pic too. I love the way they look into each others eyes. It says it all!! They are that close. Minus well kiss too hehe