[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@tippytoes, huanzhu  same as you...lol

i watched some lakorns with my mom several yrs ago, not a fan, no much like their storyline..., always the same mode,you can guess what the next step is. for korean tv series, my mom is a huge fan...lol. but me, no much, i really prefer american's. i've read that how yadech r good online, so i checked them and love on yaya immediately, ok, fell for yadech is after i watched their lakorn, i was yaya bias in the first place :woot2: ...i began with grgr, and i am totally addicted in them. then DJA, then TNNKK, and then all their shows and fanmade mvs.  so now i have to wait so long time to see their next show and dont know how long i have to wait to see the next next show.  it is so hard for us who only just care this couple, so we always have to wait and hope to meet them onscreen...lol.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thanks charlenem, watching the clip with your sharing is extra cute, i think @ 1:10 mae kaew was prob saying yaya waited 2 order with u, then nadech looked up and smiled at yaya!!  sigh these 2, one minute i'm all smiles with them the nxt min my brain and heart aches for and with them, but i dont think i will ever regret loving them. Over the years, I have grown to love them individually so i really dont mind if one day they find a significant person that is not nadech or yaya  even though it would be a little sad (bcos they are so darn cute together), I just wish for them to be happy with someone who they truly love and loves them back. nadech to find someone who can cook his fav dishes and love him for his goofiness (i would love 2 be that person but i cant cook hehe) and for yaya 2 find some1 as loyal, sweet and cute as nadech. 

so-so fans will come and go but true fans will always stay through thick and thin . nadech may not be the most talented and most goodlooking person ( the 1st time i ever i saw nadech was on the DJA poster, i was like omg i dont watch this scrawny guy he's ugly LOL), but he has won me over with his cutest personality and has come to love everything about him now (besides that red flowery shirt i still cant come to terms with hehe), the cute face is js a bonus! 

allow me to invite P'Noo Tor here to cheer everyone up!!

HAHAHA p'noo tor "why do all good guys fall into girls hands, there's is no one left for me!" LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNjM6IWEC5Y

and i js love it when p'noo tor does the puking action when he saw fai's cheesy words!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf6dh5BPXNU

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
haha anything linked to NY is worth the wait tbh! 
@bubbles8 When I first saw DJA's poster I didn't find Nadech attractive as well lol but Yaya looked so beautiful, Nadech come off better on-screen then on pictures imo he's really handsome when you see him in action.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@bubbles8
your comment suddenly makes me so sad...dont know why, i want to stay sane but really cant accept if they were not together from deep heart... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

i love p'noo tor too, lovely kind and thoughtful guy.

i watched grgr first, so in there nadech was better looking than the begining of dja...so no problem to like him. but when i watched dja, for na's first scene, yes, he was not attractive at all, so skinny and also really long face...lol, but after several episods, i felt he was better a lot. the post of dja, he was not good looking inside either. he was 18, i think it is the time for a boy to grow up and change a little structure. now he is totally handsome, more and more than dja, even than grgr..lol. 

sighX100000.......whatever, love them, just it...

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
@bubbles8: Yadech introduced me to the lakorn world, and i strongly supported them as a couple. There were times i found it hard to watch them with other n'eks/p'eks. But same as you, i've come to love them individually; i'll be more than happy if they end up together, but if not, i'll continue to support them with whoever they choose and their acting careers.

Awww those DJA videos are just so precious, no matter how many lakorns i've watched, DJA is always special to me, can't believe it's already 3 years T_T

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I found Nadech extremely handsome in DJA though, but yeah agreed, he's looking better as he ages! 
@AmyBB ikr  time sure flies fast with Yadech, 3 years and I'm still as attached to them as I first was  :spin: can't seem to get bored or tired of them no matter what lol 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dear all, nadech got another news or rumor? whatever. someone said nadech was smoking and drinking with his friends in university or somewhere, and something like drunk driving and said he was not a good role model for youth....blah blah blah...and someone even posted it on mae keaw's ig to question her...

if i was right, nadech has asthma, normaly he cant smoke...whatever , even he really smokes and drinks,so again, big deal? 21 yrs old guy, he is adult...

again and again sigh.,... again and again...poor nadech.... :cry:

the thread : http://pantip.com/topic/30536441

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
dang they can't stop, can they? 
I think he got smocking rumors even back in his early debut time, I really don't see the big deal of it but Oh well! 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
seriously...last warning to whoever tries to ruin his reputation!  :annoyed: i will only see the good in him, that's for sure...  :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Guys don't stress over it. If Nadeh is not stressing over it I'm not either. This just proven's that these haters and Jealous ppl just can't get over the fact that Nadech is famous and want's to bring him down. Being in the Et indurstry isn't all about getting famous, working ur ass off and becoming who u r today. It's also about getting criticize. "If there's no pain there's no gain." Even if its the fake's shit they can come up with, it about learning to deal with the problem at hand and moving forwards. Don't hold any grudges against anyone even if they make these stupid crap up. Nadech learns from it and knows how to comment back. He knows how to stay strong and I'm going to stay strong with him. I'm all the way with him. IDC who says what and this about him. He is a good kid. He's not that stupid to screw himself over.

He's a very humble person and he wouldn't smoke for the heck of it. He's not that stupid to start smoking. I just hope whoever this "person" is to be making up such ridiculous crap like this up. hopfully this "person" gets what's coming to them. Karma's a damn bitch.

Also, why would Nadech let Kor Kwan sit on his lap. Another rumor going around. If Richie hasn't sit on his lap, if Kim hasn't...hell If Yaya hasn't sat on his lap why would he let Kor Kwan sit on his lap? Idk why this is a problem in the first place but this is absurd and ridiculous. Can't they come up with somehig better is what i want to say to them!! Although photoshots and making a Lakorn r an exception. They can sit on his lap all they want!!!

Dear pray The Lord for some guidance, seriously grow up! Ridiculous news! I will also have to say "pantip" is not a very reliable source. They say a lot of stuff and sometime they even make up stuff so don't believe everything u read. I will only believe it when they come out and say it out loud out of the mouths!! Or also when i see a damn PICTURE!! And pls everyone excuse me for my language and am dearly sorry to those if I offended you but this is really out of the cast and is really ridiculous from the beginning.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, I have been following Nadech for the last three years and have never seen so many unpleasant news coming at him all at once.  I think I will include him in my prayer now.  Poor guy can't seem to get a break.  Here's my take on Yadech's relationship.  I think they care deeply for each other but they are not dating.  I haven't seen any pictures of them by themselves eating out or spending time together.  I'm sure many Thai knows about them and would snap a picture of them if they got the chance.  So far nothing, nada. 

I will continue to cheer for them on screen but off screen I will leave that to fate and destiny.  I feel very bad for Nadech right now and I think Yadech fans in Thailand are very hard on him.  Whenever he had rumors with some ladies, they threaten to abandon him and only support Yaya.  True fans would stay with him through thick and thin.

He has asthma so I hope he doesn't smoke.  I think he is a responsible person and I hope he will continue to make wise choices.   Good luck Nadech, su su na!

I don't know what will happen to Yadech in the future, but I can say that I'm very glad they have met each other in this life time.  Out of billions people in the world, they have found each other, working with each other, doing merits together.  They have given many people around the globe so much joy and happiness.  I don't know how long will I be actively following Yadech if they are not working together after Rising Sun, but I can easily say that I will remember them fondly and cherish all their lakorns together; and of course, all my fellow Yadechers here!  

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
we know it was rumor, we know pantip makes rumor often and we know the thai reporters lurk there to get rumor and make it bigger..lol.  i am sorry to share it....i am sorry to might mislead ppl...

i just feel bad for nadech for all the stupid rumors, i only want to say i will always support him through thick and thin. :numchuck:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
  :thanks: Charlenem for sharing the news.  I'm sure many who don't understand Thai here really appreciated it so please continue to share.  

Awwwwwwww............how I miss them!

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

Charlenem said:
ok, i thought maybe you guys knew it already...lol :scratchhead2: , someone who was in the trip of lays in america just shared this story after na's new rumor came out on pantip two days ago, because some fans turned to be crazy of this rumor so they need to get know something sweet from NY....lol! really dont know what they r worrying for, just a stupid rumor?!...

when the group arrived in america, they went to resteraunt, everyone was tired and hungry. but yaya didnt order any food because she wanted to wait na come and eat together with him. and mae keaw told her no need to wait him, but yaya insisted to wait na. and she was waitting more than 20 mins, mae keaw asked her to eat again but she still waited for na. ann, the pr of lays pushed her salad towards to yaya to ask her try a little.

and when na was coming, he hugged and kissed mae keaw, and his mom let him know that yaya was waiting for him, so the fans who shared story said NY had a moment, we can see it in the video where they looked at each other. and then na ordered food for him and yaya without asking her. 15 minutes later, the waiter brought two plates for them, and it was the same food. na ordered same food for them.

http://youtu.be/5_-fSjdk00Y

we can see easily in that video that yaya had empty plate in front of her, she only drank water and ann's salad was close to her.

how sweet and thoughtful yaya is !  i think she cares a lot her brother during their private life.

i dont want to judge if they r dating, for me, i dont think they r really dating like normal lovers, they cant date in public area like any lovers and besides they r busy of works and study. but i keep believing that they r really more than friends and siblings.  

but my question is for a girl, who will you wait for dinner together  when it is not neccessary and esp. you r exhausted? :secret:

Thank you Charlenem for sharing this with us!  As for your last question, I don't know a single person who'd do that unless it's for family or someone very close.

nykim said:
Oh I wish ppl reveals more on the lays trip heheh.. Coz I do believe there are lots of more sweet moments between the two :)

I agree on this!

Charlenem said:
yaya didnt update her ig ysterday, and during this weekend, she was so so quiet, but i saw that she commented on mae keaw's ig ysterday...lol, so i hope it could make their fans' moods a little stable..lol. :woot:  :woot:

On which photo did Yaya comment?

Charlenem said:
@bubbles8

i watched grgr first, so in there nadech was better looking than the begining of dja...so no problem to like him. but when i watched dja, for na's first scene, yes, he was not attractive at all, so skinny and also really long face...lol, but after several episods, i felt he was better a lot. the post of dja, he was not good looking inside either. he was 18, i think it is the time for a boy to grow up and change a little structure. now he is totally handsome, more and more than dja, even than grgr..lol. 

Same here!  555!  I watched Game Rai Game Ruk first just to try it out because I was aware of all the hype around these newcomers during the time when Duangjai Akkanee was on air, but I was like "What's the big deal?  They don't look any more stunning than most other daras, I don't get the hype" then after Game Rai Game Ruk, I was totally hooked!  I went back to watch Duangjai Akkanee and wasn't bothered by Nadech's looks.  Besides, it was a comedy.  555!

Charlenem said:
dear all, nadech got another news or rumor? whatever. someone said nadech was smoking and drinking with his friends in university or somewhere, and something like drunk driving and said he was not a good role model for youth....blah blah blah...and someone even posted it on mae keaw's ig to question her...

if i was right, nadech has asthma, normaly he cant smoke...whatever , even he really smokes and drinks,so again, big deal? 21 yrs old guy, he is adult...

again and again sigh.,... again and again...poor nadech.... :cry:

the thread : http://pantip.com/topic/30536441

I find pantip to be hilarious!  I'd take this rumor into consideration if there were photos, but they can't provide photos.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@vimalee  i am really touched by your comment

"I will continue to cheer for them on screen but off screen I will leave that to fate and destiny.  I feel very bad for NadechI don't know what will happen to Yadech in the future, but I can say that I'm very glad they have met each other in this life time.  Out of billions people in the world, they have found each other, working with each other, doing merits together.  They have given many people around the globe so much joy and happiness.  I don't know how long will I be actively following Yadech if they are not working together after Rising Sun, but I can easily say that I will remember them fondly and cherish all their lakorns together; and of course, all my fellow Yadechers here! " 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever

you can find yaya's comment on the photo that mae keaw cut na father's hair and mae keaw replied to her too.

btw mae keaw deleted the comment mentioned smoking on her ig.