[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
@ yaya kugimiya    i really like your id....lol!!

i am agree with you, in the begining, jj's name tags with mark coz they look like, and then turns to be with na....ok, compare a little, it is normal and acceptable to me, but all the time, everywhere, it is annoying. i dont mean jj, i mean the way they take to promote him. of course he can be more famous or hotter that na, not my business, but now they make this comparison too much, it seems that they push a war of popularity between na and jj. and funny thing is na even doesnt care, just the medias or some behind pushers make it like so.

au debut, i even didnt pay attention on jj, coz guys with feminine look r never my type, but his manager's speech makes me not appeeciate for.  so we will see, maybe now he is really hot, but question is how long he could keep his hotness? besides he has so many news with different girls  now and some dont look like just rumors..... i say nothing, wait and see.

siamdara will begin to vote on 1 - 21 june,  www.siamdara.com

i dont know if we could vote for them, but it looks like only for the people who lives in thai.......so hoping NY fans could show their firmly supports to yadech, let our beloved couple get again the awards together!
excuse me my dear who said jj is a certified hottie maybe acc to his biased fanatic fans.bec they are blinded by thier own beliefs without jj proving them that he can surpass na

it's still so premature to conclude if he is as hot as or hotter than nadech.isnt it obvious his managers or handlers are using nadech to promote the starlet jj by too much of a  HYPE.hahaha even me if i'm jj's manager i will do the same to promote my talent(jj)...i will pay more reporters to spread some fake news to build my talent and to put down the rivals of my talent.

well let see if jj can surpass nadech let's give jj a year or two

CaSURVIVOUR

btw thank you so much for welcoming me here

it's nice to know that people here are nice and friendly.

i also have my own thread in soompi i am the YEOYOO COUPLE thread builder so addicted to kdrama

until one day YADECH caught my attention in viikii.even my hard drive is full of YADECH goodies lol!

i will never get tired of YADECH lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

bobby101 said:
he

Hi all,
I hope you all doesn't mind that I join ya. I love NY and feels so sad that all the haters that try so hard to bring him down. I hope he stay strong and keep on fighting. No matter what nadech & yaya will always be my only number 1 kookwan. They are the original kookwan, the rest is just a copy cat.
dont be sad my dear the copycats esp the lady like are just a pure HYPE

I trust YADECH and their follwers worldwide.

one of the reasons why i love yadech bec they have the HOLLYWOOD STAR aura

YADECH is classy and yet they are still reachable to the people from different walks of life.

my question now

does the so called copy cat has this hollywood star factor?

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
@bobby101, welcome to  this thread.  Hope you'll have lots of fun with us.

Yadech work together today......They look great!!!!

Yadech never fail to make us laugh.....

Oh....Nadech.......Yaya'll get him back....
T

Told you so......

This is too cute......

cr:as tagged
thank you for sharing

i guess if they are really dating off cam working together is already a date for them  

wow how lucky they are making money while dating

the only private moments they have is the merit thing,valentines secret date,songkran date.....

and constant communication via skype,sms or something like ym (i apologize for my yarry delusions)lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
:welcome1:   bobby101, AmyBB, and yaya kugimiya! 

Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay!

credit:  forums.fstdt.net
wow thanks for the  wonderful snacks this is just my taste 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
yaya kugimiya said:
excuse me my dear who said jj is a certified hottie maybe acc to his biased fanatic fans.bec they are blinded by thier own beliefs without jj proving them that he can surpass na

it's still so premature to conclude if he is as hot as or hotter than nadech.isnt it obvious his managers or handlers are using nadech to promote the starlet jj by too much of a  HYPE.hahaha even me if i'm jj's manager i will do the same to promote my talent(jj)...i will pay more reporters to spread some fake news to build my talent and to put down the rivals of my talent.

well let see if jj can surpass nadech let's give jj a year or two
The reason why they think JJ is supposed to surpass Nadech is because they think he is the next big thing because he is rising so fast in the industry. For example DJA, 4HJKK THE series WAS A MAJOR HIT. Therefore bringing out fans like us who loves yadech and from there they became the next BIG thing. Nadech was the next big star! He is well known and loved by many. Because he made it big SO FAST.

JJ is also on a roll. If u think about it, the situation is almost the same. JJ starred in the Chai series and his Lakorn with Bella made him be known. Nadech starred in DJA, in 4hjkk series also and thats what made him who he is today.

Ppl love Nadech within the short period.

PPL love JJ also and it hasn't been that long either. Why? Because he is new to the industry and its always nice to see new faces who can act good, look good, and get along well with others just like Nadech.

Also Nadech was promoted to do many things when DJA came out. I don't see why JJ can't do the same? The situation is clear that James do not care about what ppl do or say about the comparison between him and Nadech. Nadech is the same too. He doesn't really care about the comparison. It's just the media who keeps pushing it and annoying childlike fans.

-----I'm sorry guys I don't mean to compare the two but bringing the topic here about JJ AND NADECH being compare I couldn't help but say something. Everyone has their opinions and these r mine. I hv read some of the comments and idk why they seem kind of negative to me. Whoever we like or don't like pls don't make it a big problem. As much as ppl keep comparing Nadeh and JJ the flame they started will eventually die out. The talk Of the town will eventually disappear and new events will come up so anything negative about Nadech will make him stronger. And as always JJ "was" compared with Mark. And in the exact situation the comparison between the two had died. The comparison between JJ and Nadech will die also. And the end no one wins anything. The two will still be stars. The two will one day become hottier than they r now and the two will be criticize by many many ppl. So these things are normal. This is all I got to say. I hope I didn't offense anyone or hate on anyone ja. I'm just speaking the truth and how I feel about this. :)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@mrchum thank you for the clip! any kind soul can help translate the interview? i heard mario and yaya being mentioned! 

welcome bobby, yayakugimiya and amybb! lets share the love we have for yadech here!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

@queenyeon i love your siggy!!! that scene was so darn awesome...they look so perfect tgt and the location was a plus point :thumbsup:  

credit: @a_ann_nn

what is he doing to yaya....lol. 

taken from @keaw_jung

omg... stripes and polka dots, this is a fashion disaster!! but nadech is an exception because im biased  :whistle: 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Every couple has their own charms, we might not see it but it does not mean they are copycats, we wont be happy if naya are called that so lets not call others that either. lets love and support them maturely and represent them well na!

i dislike comparisons too, it always starts fanwar, naya were always compared to ken&ann making some of their fans disliking us, i can totally relate to it, but ppl love to compare there is nothing we can do, so js simply ignore whatever that makes you unhappy or js see it as a way for nadech and yaya to improve. no one remains at top in the et industry forever, js continue to love them that is the best solution ja! These baseless rumors and comparsions do not make me sad, i'm more depressed at watching and not understanding MT and naya's clips/vdo and soon DR, it's so painful to watch without understanding! :lmao:  :lmao:

let's start the weekend with naya's beautiful smile!!

nykim

sarNie Egg
NY never fails to make me smile!! Aww.. Love them :)
Yaya is so beautiful in the ads!! And nadech can nv lose his charisma, still so hot as a dj!!

By the way guys if u had ig, pls check this out, ig: kartarhut. One of his recent pics where u see Thai words.. It's abt the communication between ryo and mayumi in the script.. My Thai is limited and the words there is not so clear, if someone could understand pls help to translate heheh.. Coz seems like many ppl commented on the photo.. It must be very sweet!! :)))

And just a little fan account from ig: baryyayas. In one of the photo where NY were on their way to shoot in Japan, there r two European guys who come to take photo of yaya, and nadech simply called out 'YA!! Leaw leaw!!" it's like YA, faster!! Haha.. Someone commented, is he worried or sth?? Soooooo cute..

And in baryyayas's latest photo she mentions that yesterday, yaya goes for mistine work and concidentally, nadech also doing make-up around that area! We know ok?! U guys go tgt!! Hahaha

Every little things abt these two r just too cute!! Can't help, but falling in love with them more a d more each day!! All yadechers agree with me or not??! :))))

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:

Here's the rough translation.

Nadech is so excited to be part of the DJ at Siam Center Collaboration.   He'll be filming part 1 which is Mario's part tomorrow.  His part which is RFTD with Yaya will resume filming toward the end of the year.  They'll film in Chiba City as before.  He would like people to follow this lakorn because it's a drama/action genre and would be very interesting.  It'll be on air next year.  When asked can  this lakorn compete with Suparburoot Jutathep series, Nadech responsed

Nadech:   Oh......I don't think so.  Suparburoot Jutathep is coming strong.  Just wait and see  since my lakorn will be awhile so right now just give support to the newbies.         (Nadech is always humble and such a gentleman :heart: )

Is P'Ae trying to pair you up with KhorKhwan?

Nadech:   This....I don't know.      There is nothing.

Still pairing with Yaya like before?

Nadech:  (laughing....)   Anybody is okay.   (Nadech  seems so happy and shy when mentioned Yaya :bhehe: )

@MrsChum, thanks for sharing the clip na.  And, thanks everyone for sharing :coolpix:  ,clip and comments.  Yaya is so gorgeous.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
nykim, i love you!! you shared very nice information, they r always not far to each other...lol!

pls, everyone, who can tell me who is on nadech's phone case? i thought it was himself and yaya???? or it was some fans' phone, maybe someone who took picture with ny in merit last yr and put it on her own phone case???

coz i m not sure who the woman in middle is, doesnt look like mae keaw.... but the phone does look like na's....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/942480_609261869084485_377490837_n.jpg

i dont know if i could post this pic, so i offered the link first. cr: as tagged

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks @ mrs chum for sharing the video

thanks @bubba for translation, whatever i am glad that no much reporters were there and no much annoying questions toward him, and upset to hear that they will start shooting in the end of this yr...but always happy to hear him and yaya...lol!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@bubba thank you bubba for translating the interview! i think the part where the reporter ask nadech about pairing with yaya is at 4.17 if im not wrong.. cause he smiles and laughs when yaya is being mentioned  :wub:

@nykim thank you for sharing with us this fan account! reminds me of a video that i watched, where this guy (he is a host of a show i think) says that he wanted to take a pic with yaya but nadech pull her away lol. nadech is always so protective of her..  :wub:

@charlenem if im not wrong, nadech uses samsung phone not iphone... so that is most prolly a fan's phone. yaya seems to be on the phone cover, standing on the right... but i may be mistaken pardon my bad eyesight lol  :worthy:

cr as tagged

nadech starts filming part1! always holding the mic as usual ^^

credit: @a_ann_nn

yaya looks so serious when she pokes nadech's eyes lol!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee thanks 4 sharing pic of yaya, shes truly elegant and beautiful!
@kiki bubbles8 thanks 4 yr wise cmns, da maturity tots r really sth 4 me 2 emulate !
@nykim thanks 4 yadech coincidental meet ! i feel happy when reading bout this !
@bubba thanks alot 4 translating, u r so kind 2 do so, we appreciate it !
@huanzhu thanks 4 sharing nadech in siam centre !
@mrsChum thanks 4 sharing vid !

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
These baseless rumors and comparsions do not make me sad, i'm more depressed at watching and not understanding MT and naya's clips/vdo and soon DR, it's so painful to watch without understanding! :lmao:  :lmao:

Tell me about it! Maya Tawan's subbing stopped so suddenly, I had to watch it raw....luckily lovefia did its recaps if it wasn't for that I'd have been completely clueless of what was going on lol I'm more scared for DR, I don't know if lovefia is going to recap it anymore and if anyone is willing to sub it .....sigh 

Tippytoes & Keylargo the marriage proposal was just......PERFECTION! I love that hug the most it's just...so beautiful  :spin:

@nykim thank you so much for sharing that fan account! 
@bubba as always thank you for taking to translate for us  :clap: