[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
@bubba - Have fun on your road trip and at Universal Studios! I've never been to the one in Cali, but I visited the one in Florida and it was a blast! Hahaha, I can only imgaine how Yadech feel when they got lost! Poor them, they probably didn't expect Cali (or SF mostly) to be so cold. Lol. Anyway, safe travels! I'm sure us Yadechers will keep you posted while you're gone.

@vimalee - Hahahaha, you're welcomeing pics for us is TOO CUTE!!! Thank you, dearly! :bhehe:

@m9saeteurn1 - I guess you can say I'm new to Yadech/Yarry. Lol. I used to watch lakorns all the time, but I've been busy with school for the past couple years so I haven't been following much on these new actors and actresses. I was obessed with Ken for the longessssttttt! When I came back to the lakorn world (last Fall), my sister told me that Ken was old news and everyone was now obessed with Nadech and Yaya. I didn't care for the new comers that much so I never gave them a chance, until one day my sister convinced me to watch their interview on Youtube. I watch their interview with Ratree Samosorn, during the great flood, and fell in love with them for their personalities. From then on, I watched GRGR and I was hookedddd! I even got my boyfriend watching it too. He usually hates Thai movies, but after watching GRGR, he agrees that Yadech makes a great couple! Hahaha. But every since last November, I've been following them, and now I'm obessed! Thanks to everyone in this forum, I'm sure my condition will be even worse! Lol.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Welcome @Neezy hv a good stay. I see u haven't mention TNNKK also hv u watch that drama of them? Lol it's okay if ur a new lover of yadech haha.

Everyone's been so active here I feel like I'm missing out hahaha. I will sure try to stay on more and spazz with u girls about yadeh all day!! Haha and thanks for the info I will order some yadech lays chips!! And tell u guys all about it. Haha or either Sheng can sense she has already order them. ^_^

Also I have forgotten. Pls check out my newest FANFiction. DISASTROUS and tell me all about it. It is starring Yadech Bc I hv dedicated this ff to @key and she wanted it to starred Yadech. I hv also not made the cover yet but will soon get to it when im free. So check it out and tell me what u like and don't like. ^_^

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Welcome Neezy! Enjoy your stay ja!

@bubba, hope you have fun in Universal Studio and Disneyland. Hope the heat don't ruin your trip cus I know it's probably really HOT there.

@m9, I'm from Patterson ja, but soon will move to Stockton.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Nykim oohhh, I will go look for it. Lol thanks for sharing ;)
@ Neezy- It was the same for me. I didn't really follow any pra'eks but really found ken t, willy & tik hot back then. Gave up watching lakorns for a few years until Jai Rao & Wanida. Picked lakorns back up & I watched Raeng Pradtana first when it just finished airing & fell in love with Nadech. From there I was hooked on him & watched all his YouTube videos plus 2 other lakorns & realized Yaya was made for him ;) sadly I have not watched his first lakorn yet. I just didn't like that he was not pra'ek & I don't care for the na'ek.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
@kikichue1 - Yessss! After GRGR, I watched their other two lakorns (TNNKK and DJA) as well! I can't believe how good their acting skills were, especially since they were new to the industry. They're still so young and with their potential, they can go far! I'm looking forward to watching The Rising Sun and whatever lakorns they may have out in the future! I will always be a Yadech fan (and Ken's too, lol)!

@mrschum - Thank you for the welcome! :clap:

keylargo said:
 its as though yaya recently allows nadech further access (sorry if im being crass) just like in tnnkk seaside kissing scene lol ! thruout da award i was replaying those scenes he helped yaya, hands on her waist cos its really rare, yaya is da shy type but last nite was a different tune, looked like she njoyed his attention !

I totally agree with you on this point!  Watching the video of the Siam Dara awards event, it was obvious that Yaya was absolutely exuberant that evening.  I don't think that she has ever seemed that extremely happy since her first Top Awards show.  She was glowingly radiant and very welcoming of the attention from Nadech.  Well, there is the old statement -- that happens to be true -- that gals are visibly glowing and very exuberant when *ahem*...  Your whole body language changes.

Charlenem said:
yaya's interview...dont understand, but she is so beautiful!
http://youtu.be/cgiQ0vTGBp0

In this interview, the reporters began by asking Yaya how much her fee for events is; they asked Yaya for her hourly event rate.  Yaya admitted that she doesn't understand numbers in Thai, and so the reporters said the number and Yaya was like "10,000?  Huh?  That's very little" (they really asked if it was 100,000 Baht, but Yaya mistook "saen" for "meurn").  Then the reporters moved on to ask a different question.  They asked if Yaya's fee was more expensive in regions outside of Bangkok, and Yaya said that yes, but that's normal because for those events, she has to be away from Bangkok, which prevents her from taking on multiple events within the same day (if it's in Bangkok, she could rush from one event to another and pack in more into a day, since the event locations will be within the confines of Bangkok), and those events outside of the city usually take up the entire day.  They calculate in travel time and everything into her event fee.  Then they asked Yaya about paying taxes and Yaya replied that she pays all of her taxes correctly (some daras evade taxes).  The reporters then asked about Nadech's hourly fee and Yaya said that that's something they don't discuss, as money is a sensitive matter.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Where can we read your fan fiction kikichue??
All 3 of their lakorn is a MUST watch! ;)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! Reporters get very personal. Wanna know the exacts numbers & everything. How awkward to have to discuss on camera. Thank you thai_lakorn for translating

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@bubba aww sure will miz u but v happy u're visiting da magical land of disney !!! njoy thoroughly, hve lots of fun ! thank u 4 da sweater pics, totally sweet, yadech may have a thing 4 each other then alr !!!
@vimalee u r so sweet wif da welcome and i could totally eat all da cookies, 2 tempting and full of love !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
m9 kiki tats wat i call kikichue1, most ppl call her kia, writes excellent ff, her plots r v intriguing, i love all her ff. go 2 this af main page under Entertainment, Fan Fiction Fever ! there r wonderfully written ff there, njoy, i couldnt stop reading in between this thread and ff !!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
@Nykim oohhh, I will go look for it. Lol thanks for sharing ;)
@ Neezy- It was the same for me. I didn't really follow any pra'eks but really found ken t, willy & tik hot back then. Gave up watching lakorns for a few years until Jai Rao & Wanida. Picked lakorns back up & I watched Raeng Pradtana first when it just finished airing & fell in love with Nadech. From there I was hooked on him & watched all his YouTube videos plus 2 other lakorns & realized Yaya was made for him ;) sadly I have not watched his first lakorn yet. I just didn't like that he was not pra'ek & I don't care for the na'ek.

@m9saeteurn1 - Haha, I'm the same way. I haven't watch his first lakorn either. I haven't even watched the one with Nadech and Kim, nor have I watched the one with Yaya and Aum. With Summer courses ending this week, hopefully I'll find more time for it this Summer. I usually watch lakorns through Wishboniko channel on Youtube, but since Wishboniko has retire from subbing, I'll have to wait and find another source. Perphaps, I'll go to the local Asian stores around my town and see if I can rent/buy it from there. I'm not even sure if they have the dvds out for it yet. Anyway, Yaya new lakorn looks interesting! I really wanna watch that too!

@thai-lakorn-fan-forever  Thank you for translating for us!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
 @m9. Nadech was everything you would ever wish for. He was so nice and try very hard to understand us.
Of course his "nong sao" helped him along the way. But he did great. His smell.... Don't even ask cause You would die
if I ever mention it. Actually it is something I can not explain. lol... And he is pretty tall in my opinion. I mean just
look a the picture I took with him. I'm around 5'1 and 5'2. So that's tall right??

I actually ask Nadech to take a photo with me with my phone. I was gonna take it myself butttttttt.....
He told me that he would take for us. So he took my phone with his right hand. Left hand
went around my waist and SNAP, the picture was taken by Nadech himself. In my mind I was like...What!!! Did he just do that!! Lol...
He is super sweet lady's. So this you can say was the best moment that night for me.

Here's my proof!! ;)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
"Kikichue1"
Also I have forgotten. Pls check out my newest FANFiction. DISASTROUS and tell me all about it. It is starring Yadech Bc I hv dedicated this ff to @key and she wanted it to starred Yadech. I hv also not made the cover yet but will soon get to it when im free. So check it out and tell me what u like and don't like. ^_^

thank u my dear kiki, im v ecstatic wif da dedication !!! u hv been so kind when i 1st came on board wif many q&a ! im a v strong kiki/yadech shipper and read everything u put so much efforts into writing, love u kiki HAK !!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@Sheng, I envy you! I can't believe I missed it, esp, when it's was only a couple of min from my mom house. Till now I'm piss at my husband for making me missed my chance to meet with Nadech. I will never let him forget about that day, I'm still so pissed!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Lol... Bong mao. It definitely made up for that night in SF. Seriously if we were to know that they 
would be in Fresno, we would have waited and go there together instead of SF. But I'm still glad we push 
our way to SF just so we can see Yaya. It was a dream come true in Fresno though.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@mc was a pity but take heart 4 i strongly believe yadech will visit again and u'll have another chance ! at least u get 2 meet our lovely yaya !!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Neezy I meant to say I watched ALL his lakorn except his very first. You should give Raeng Pradtana a try. I know a lot ppl are not fond of his role but he's so dashing in there. Lol plus the story line is not all that bad. I enjoyed it at least. I can't be mad with a happy ending. I am sad to her that Wishboniko is retiring. A lot of ppl are hoping she will come back to sub Yarry's lakorn bkos she seem like a fan of theirs too. So we'll see. Honestly, I am a BIG Yarry shipper but I have not seem much of Yaya's Lakorns except her first with Lom which I didn't even know who she was at the time but watching it bkos I ran out of things to watch & I liked Ploy.
@Sheng - that's really awesome. He is such a sweetie & yes he does look tall so I don't know why he get bash for his height. When he kisses Yaya or hugs her in lakorn I tell myself "dang, she's very lucky" haha you guys look beautiful in the picture btw.
I will def. ck out all the fan fictions. Whew! I think I wrote an essay. Sorry ladies lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@nizzy I am also a Ken Fan all the way sorry off topic everyone haha his new lakorn was okay I like it more with and Anne. Hehe I also like it bc they speak Hmong in their haha.

@key ur welcome ja. I will update soon again.

@m9saeteurn1 this will link u directly to the source ja. http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/58600-disastrous-ch1-062513/page-2#entry952343

And pls call me Kia or Kiki. Like key said she calls me Kiki. Most ppl who know me call me Kia. ^_^

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@mrschum aww, hopefully next time. Even with me not knowing them a month early I am still pissed at myself for not discovering them sooner too lol

Thanks Kiki for the link. Im sure I will come back a whole different person reading your ff and not knowing what reality and what's not. Ahaha