[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
@key

my dear the credit goes to YADECH (for their never ending hints) and to our beloved  translators without them i will never be inspired to comment this thread will be boring and will sink.the good news is yadechers are not delusionals actually :cheer:

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:
hi Vimalee and all

i have a question does anyone here knows who is pittanomipa is she or he a yadech staff insider or just a fan like us bec i wonder she/he has all the best moments of yadech together in their events as if where ever yadech she is  also with them.thanks for the reply. :scratchhead2:
@yk: i dont know exactly, but as i read some introductions of some pitt's clips, she says "ka" at end. So i think pitt is a woman :D And i guess she is very close with Yaya

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@yayakugimiya

pitta is just a fan of nadech and NY, she replied someone on ytb that she doesnt know them personnaly but she followed nearly all their or na's activities.  she just love them as we do. i follow her on ig, fb and ytb, she is quit busy voting nadech laterly...lol :cheer: :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks meo and Charlenem

how i wish pitta will become yadech's personal close friend so that she can share with us some yadech reliable tid bits.i remember during my college days back in my country me and a classmate of mine were  huge fans of a certain celeb loveteam like yadech status.that love team was the hottest back then and was rumuored to be lovers off cam like yadech they always denied but luckily this friend of mine being a fanatic fan was able to invade this celeb privacy she became the national vice president of the fan club and in fact she can go inside out of these two celeb's home she 's like a family member and fortunately i didnt need to have any effort to buy magazines and tabloids to know these celeb couple updates she was so funny she almost failed in our nursing course in the univ.bec she was always absent she was like a personal assistant of these young hottest couple in our country where ever the filming location of the two she is also with them.and guess what the two were really denying of their love affair but my friend was able to make them confessed the real score that they were indeed a couple  i think a few months since they first met up as teenager in a tv show and movies together not once but many times bec of their amazing chemistry.these couple were both former child actor and child actress.but the bad news was they broke up few years later donnu the whole story bec me and my friend separated she went to another section due to her make up duties we have diff schedule we cant scream together lol!

in my opinion denial thing is just a cover up and another thing i wish yadech can break the curse i want them to end up together forever as husband and wife w/o divorce lol!am i dreaming too much?lol!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@yaya kugimiya,

thanks to share such a similar story with us, except the ending of the story.... :bhehe: i m sure the admins of their several fanclubs know their real sitiuation, so i am quite sure that they r real couple...lol! because their fanclubs never stop "jin"ing them, if they r not for real or just normal friends or co-workers, the admins who close to them would know it and they would not push  us to "jin" so much unless they r doing love promo, but for me, i never see they do any promotion as the other kookwans coz they r real....lol!

i dont know  what would happen to NY fans or even across the country if there's no yadech anymore one day.... :shrug: , i've heard there r many fans rely on getting "feed" by NY (i mean the fans who wants them to be together badly) everyday, such as me....lol :pervie: . i cant imagine if their relationship has never been existed or they break up in one day, i would be very sad and even loose some faith on love :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .

i m looking foward to watching their interview after lays event tomorrow, i know nadech would still play deny game :annoyed: , but i only hope he stop using p\nong to describe their relationship, best friends and closest friends would be better..... :bhehe:  yaya did much more better than him, she shows 100% affection towards him recently, and not take a term as siblings anymore. she is more open to talk about nadech and her, and she doesnt care to tell public how close they r again and again. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: ,yaya!!! and nadech, dont try to escape questions, u r not siblings, we all know it....lol! :spin:
================================

BTW, guys, anyone knows the name of this background music? pls tell me the name if u know, thanks in advance!!

http://youtu.be/Zwwozq74gys

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Ladies, finally can be back home and join you guys again  :dance2:

THANK YOU to all of my lovely ladies for everything. Really hope there will be one day we all can meet up. WOW, it will be really nice , sorry * delusional mode* again haha :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

" playing and working with them ... fun~" ,I love this comment, with " them" not with " Nadech and Yaya". I don't know if it is silly thought or not, but just feel  like, they belong to each other, like a couple already and everyone accepts that truth already. Is that silly? YES , right. never mind just ignore me  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

​
she posted this picture to vote for Yaya as well, haha  :dance2: m9 , his dimple again  :woot:  :coolpix:

Seem like they met up again today to play music. It may be for his new character, Nadech asked Yaya come to learn as well lor ?? hoho 

And I'm addicted with Thai songs recently. Since I'm starting to understand what they are singing about, I cannot stop. This is nothing related to Yadech, but the main thing is, I want to share this beautiful song with you ladies.

The lyrics is about someone lost her lover ( maybe passed away or broke up) , she cannot see him anymore but she can always see and have him in her heart. Male Singer worked with Yaya before for Pantene campaign, Yaya was in his video , named " Bad Habit", you can check it out on Youtube na , for ladies who do not about this yet ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FelnTAIShUI

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
today's yadech

yaya was in the school and she encouraged fans to buy the cup and bags for their upcoming merit

cr urassayas
Ready for uni with my bag and water bottle happy Monday na ka! ชุดที่ระลึกงานกฐินปีนี้คะ :) จองกันรึยังคะ??

after school, nadech was in the acting class with teaw, pat and director

cr as tagged

and after all of that, yadech met up each other and working together, i think maybe it is for some voice recording of a cf, or maybe just one of them was working there and another one was there for him/her :woot: .
cr [ @ ] tanluktan playing n working with them...fun~

mae keaw begins to post her son and daughter in law's photos again and hug them both. :pervie:
IG: keaw_jung
"@ทุกคนFc เมี่ยงคำ เลย์รสใหม่ น่ากิน น่ากอดจัง อิอิอิ#sudsapda_hug_Barry#sudsapda_hug_yaya"

i saw this lovely painting from barry chinese fanclub ig, so adorable.
"all nadech chinese fans support u so try our best for them中国na粉一起来为nadech和yaya投票吧!!"#nadech#nadechworld #sudsapda_hug_Barry #sudsapda_hug_Yaya@keaw_jung@nadechworld@urassayas

they encouraged nadech's chinese fans to vote for nadech and yaya.... :thumbsup:

cr barrynadechchinafanclub

Charlenem

sarNie Adult

u know what? these two images r even not in the same event, but they always look so martched. and at the right corner, a baby with "congratulations", which makes me feel it is congratulate NY to get a baby....lol!!!!

ok....i know it is a very long article about NY :wacko: :blink: , so bubba, vimalee, lovely k or cookies or someone else, can u just tell us the general idea, pls :worthy: :worthy: ? i meanif there r some hints of NY? thank u in advance :flowers: :flowers: .

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Charlenem said:
@yaya kugimiya,

thanks to share such a similar story with us, except the ending of the story.... :bhehe: i m sure the admins of their several fanclubs know their real sitiuation, so i am quite sure that they r real couple...lol! because their fanclubs never stop "jin"ing them, if they r not for real or just normal friends or co-workers, the admins who close to them would know it and they would not push  us to "jin" so much unless they r doing love promo, but for me, i never see they do any promotion as the other kookwans coz they r real....lol!

i dont know  what would happen to NY fans or even across the country if there's no yadech anymore one day.... :shrug: , i've heard there r many fans rely on getting "feed" by NY (i mean the fans who wants them to be together badly) everyday, such as me....lol :pervie: . i cant imagine if their relationship has never been existed or they break up in one day, i would be very sad and even loose some faith on love :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .

i m looking foward to watching their interview after lays event tomorrow, i know nadech would still play deny game :annoyed: , but i only hope he stop using p\nong to describe their relationship, best friends and closest friends would be better..... :bhehe:  yaya did much more better than him, she shows 100% affection towards him recently, and not take a term as siblings anymore. she is more open to talk about nadech and her, and she doesnt care to tell public how close they r again and again. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: ,yaya!!! and nadech, dont try to escape questions, u r not siblings, we all know it....lol! :spin:
================================

BTW, guys, anyone knows the name of this background music? pls tell me the name if u know, thanks in advance!!

http://youtu.be/Zwwozq74gys

@charlenem: i heard a part of this track (from 0:55) is same with song Canon, but other parts i think it's not. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H0RSqql-cU

Every1, so glad when can come home and be here with u guys. Like pee lu, i wish we could meet each other in person one time. But i know it's very, very, very hard :lmao: I also make friends with many other Vietnam Yadech's fans, but i dont know whether we can meet or not bcoz we live in different provinces.
Anyway, i feel so happy and lucky to be able to meet u guys here and share our passion :thumbsup: i :heart: all of u a lot ka! :beer:
:thanks: for all ur updating!!!
Cre: รอเทอกลับมา

Yadech in Titanic pose? :dance3:

Recall me DJA, GRGR :dance2:

P'Chai love teasing his nong whenever and wherever he can! :pervie:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
lu ~ not only u, ever since following yadech and watching their mv i've been listening to Thai songs, but since i dont follow the mainstream music and i dont know any new artiste so i stick to the ones familiar to my ears... like Silly Fools (thx porpeartord)... thats all i know lol

Charlene, meo & all ,

meo was rite... it is Canon by piano wizard johann pachelbel. but it was in softer version... the original ones and what mostly found at utube were the D major version, sound very solid and perfecto. the instrument that they use and the speed at which they play also makes a lot difference. we can get confused hearing them ... i'm not a fan of classical music, the only pachelbel's music composition i've ever heard were Canon (bcoz its very popular as b/ground music in cf, film etc) and another favourite of mine Serenade.... though i'm not a fan but i highly admire pachelbel... he was a great artist, he made beautiful music composition. this is unrelated to this thread but cant help it but share with u another sweet and touching melody of his that i like most... it's called Serenade. pls dont ban me na... lol.  if u like it can use this 4 ur next mv (*_^)

http://youtu.be/CY3Ov5Z0LEM

[media][/media]
cr. suchart aimsri

phewwww i'm so lost with this copy link thing, i've just found the right way to post utube lol! hope it works...

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning!!!!

Hi all you BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! I missed all you guys  :lmao: . Lol well yadechers kept up the lead IM SOOO THRILLED. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PICS LOVE IT ALL. I believe some of you guys are going to bed so Good night and Sweet Dreams. THE GIRL THAT ARE AWAKE WE WILL make sure WE SU SU SU even harder for you all.  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:

@bubba your so sweet for sharing that translated article I definitely finned all the way to bed hehe :flowers:
@Key Of course I always miss you too. Thank you for your shout out na ka hehe HAK key  :clap:  :flowers:
@char @meo @lu  :flowers:  :coolpix:  :flowers:  :flowers:
@everyone else  :flowers:  :flowers: :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:
P.S: I made sure there was enough flowers for everyone

UPDATE: @7:45

:heart: BARRY: 783,158        :heart: YAYA: 523,849
     JAMES:  772,522         BELLA: 366,894

HAK YOU ALL!!!! TAKE CARE AND..... BACK TO VOTING 

XOXO

LOVELY_K

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I think this is the teaser to "Woody Born to Talk" show.

We remembered March who posted on his IG that he had dated Yaya for 4 months, but it turned out he just made it on April Fool Day just for fun.  Woody invited March on his show and asked him about Yaya. 

Woody:   "There is a rumor that you like Yaya?"

March:    "I have to admit that Yaya is the girl of my dream.  I have followed Yaya since her first lakorn and I think she is a very charming lady.   I didn't have the opportunity to meet her, but one day I saw her across the street so I ran over to ask to take a picture with her. "

Woody:    "So you two go to the same University.  Do you want to pursue her?"

March:    "I feel I don't deserve her because of her status.  She is so beautiful and so talented. "

Woody:   " So you two go to the same university.   Let's say it is not that you don't deserve her.  The problem is she already has a boyfriend.   Let's say people hides it so well in this industry.   Why don't you go do your homework and then you will find out who her boyfriend is and you will awwwww......"

At the end of the clip, Woody said, ok, we already cleared about March because we all know that Yaya only belongs to "that one person" and not March.

All right ladies, Woody just confirmed it again that Yaya already has a boyfriend.  :) :drool:  :spin: :secret: :bhehe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbR-0I1jcmc&feature=youtu.be
credit:  LookPeeLookNong2 and YayaUrassaya.com FB

▶ วู้ดดี้เกิดมาคุย 22กย56 มาร์ช จุฑาวุฒิ ถูกถามเรื่อง "ญาญ่า อุรัสยา" - YouTube
@Vimalee : P'Woody always the best !! he know what YADECH fans want to hear

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@lu  i just found out i reposted some pics as u.... :secret: maybe we posted in the same time? lol!! thanks for the nice song.

@meo  thank u to find the Canon, i like it, i think i should learn piano b4 i die...lol! :pervie: maybe i m too old to learn it.

@lovely k, thank u for updating the votes, i m still voting for them,  that is what we only can do for them.

@sasha, thanks to explain the versions of Canon....i dont pay any attention on classical music too, but i just found it is really nice in that soft version and  i repeated to listen that all the afternoon....

some beautiful moment for our beloved NY, and thanks to sudsapda vote so that we can see many memorable pics.
cr as tagged

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
huanzhu said:
Nadech dance ...  :dance2:  :dance3:  this is so cut~e & funny [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅]

lol huanzu this is really funny i cant stop laughing... nadech is a natural born dancer, his trademark is the bum bum shake and shoulder move plus the "huk huk" and 'brrrrrrr' sound he made. the girls go crazy at his dance moves but the winner of all is the mc... my he is so energetic... is he a mc by day and dancer by nite? lol :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies! I wish I can like everyones comment but I ran out of likes. I wanna thank everyone for sharing like always! :yes:  :thanks:
YK - The last time I asked Pitta on YT if she was a staff or know them personally, she simply stated she was just a fan and put a lot of care, thoughts & work into her videos.
Some morning pictures for us!

Cr: As tagged.

Ahh, Lor Mak Mak :cloud9:  :cloud9:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol @ Sasha about the sounds he make when performing. It's so true! :woot:
Since Nadech is doing so well on the vote for IG I will vote every 30 min on Sudsapda.Com. I think that's where he is a bit behind on. :yes:  :annoyed:

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
@sasha: thanks for sharing abt Canon song and Pachelbel. i know him and this song, but not well :D sometimes listening an instrumental can make us feel more relax and less stress :dance2:
@charlenem: let try to learn playing piano! Later than never! :dance2: and thanks for the nice pics ka! Every Yadech's sweet moment comes back to me! :heart: I really want to see them in lakorn together right now! :cry1:
@lovely_k: thanks for fresh flowers! Su su na! Let me hug u, too! :heart:
@huanzhu: thanks for sharing Nadech dance clip! What kind of dance was he taking? :rolleyes1: Smile couldn't be off on my mouth when i saw he dance :yahoo: Na rak makkk!
Fun dee na ka, thuk khon! :heart:
Cre: NadechYaya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSUv4o7Uc24