[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@meo I'm Indonesian born chinesse, but don't let me sing in front of, I'm not a good singer  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  u all might kick me out from the thread after hearing me sing
I don't know if there's another indonesian's yadecher..I never see any article about yadech in indonesian language and I only know a bit of chinesse language and letters so not many information I can grab beside from here

@vimalee, bubba, lovely, sasha, falada, m9, lu, mc thx a lot for sharing those pics, mv, articles, translation and those funny comments, make my day colourfull  :thanks:   :thanks:  :thanks:
Nadech's dance make me wanna  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance1:

@key I always love your comments so sweet and encouraging  :yes:

for anyone else I didn't mention enjoy your day ka! always love you all, feels like having another family here  :highfive:   :grouphug:  :grouphug:

I'm gonna vote for the last time before taking a rest...su su!!!!  :cheer:  :cheer:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Aww.. During the show with champ on shot det , yaya dream place is still Rome Italy , and her favorite hit song of the moment is the song that nadech dance to at yum yum event . Actually everyone is dancing n singing to that song . I hope to see yaya join na n do that dance .. Lol

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Morning Ladies :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: Have a fresh morning ka !

IG: kimmy_kimberley Back to 15!!! @mint_chalida @urassayas u missed it! Haha @margie_rasri"

IG: urassayas " @kimmy_kimberley @mint_chalida @margie_rasri"

IG: mint_chalida "Spending my quality time with my lovely friends @urassayas @kimmy_kimberley miss u ศรีๆ @margie_rasri"

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry I have been lacking in the updates today, Lol work really caught up to me and now I'm free. Anywhoo just a friendly update Ladies. Thanx to all the ladies who commented, shared pics and videos. MAJOR LOVE THEM ALL!!!. Have a wonderful day. 

UPDATE: @6:51 PM, my posts: 5148

:heart: BARRY: 847,168        :heart: YAYA: 562,044
     JAMES:  841,633        BELLA: 387,361

HAK YOU ALL!!!! TAKE CARE AND..... BACK TO VOTING! SU SU SU  :gungirl:  :gungirl:  :gungirl:  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:

XOXO

LOVELY_K

This was taken yesterday I believe.... I'm 95% sure hehe SO CUTE  :spin:  :clap:  :crush:

Just a pic sto enjoy :) Yaya means BUSINESS lol FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT Hehe - Nadech prob took that photo hehe 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lovely hope monday has been kind 2u! Pls do not worry abt da updates its v appreciated wat uve done ! hak u 4keeping us so updated but work is priority! tc heart u much, key!
love their pic in uniform they r so compatible, da most gorgeous students ! ty lovely !

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@key Oh your very very welcome my friend. Thank you for the caring message. heart you very much too my dear. :spin:  Have a good day don't work too hard. Itll give you a headache like moi over here haha. Ah well enough about work bleh. There oh so very cute right hehe love love love them.

@mc LOVE LOVE THE SONG and HIS DANCE OF COURSE hehe Yaya liked that song too hehe check out the clip below @1:18 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NskPc-XED8w&list=UUQB_miXCHavt4dd976edEjg

@pinky Thanx for the info I just realized you figured that out before. so thanx

xoxo

lovely_k

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello  everyone!   Hope you all have a better day than me.  My computer decided to break down this morning :cry: :cry1: .  Finally I can borrow my brother's comp for a few mins.  Thank you all you lovely ladies for sharing and voting.  Su su na.
@Charlenem, I would like to translate for you guys na.  Unfortunately, I don't have a comp.  I can only sneak in for 5-10 mins at a time using my brother's comp.  Translation would take at least an hour for me.  Sorry na.

This is so cute.....

cr:Nadech & Yaya

Yaya:   Khun Luang kha.   Let's help our moms voting na jao kha.

Nadech:   Whatever you say.  Pe  will follow.  Facebook - IG  - vote cards.  Let's go all the way!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech, Yaya, Pancake, and James J. will receive the shield for the persons who conduct/practice/perform the teaching of Buddhism on Friday at the Mahamakut Royal College.

Congratulations to Yadech...!!!   Very well deserve.

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks @bubba for translation, i m sorry to disturbe u and no need to be hurry, it is ok for anytime.... :thanks: :thanks:

i just saw these two pictures on sudsapda vote board, thanks again to this contest... :ghehe:

r they in the same place? hmmmm, nadech used to say on a mazagine that he asked her out to wake boarding with him but she refused because she didnt want to get dark and strong... :D , it seemed he succeeded to ask her to be there with him :lolyup: . yaya, happy to spend time together with him, right? i think they meet up outside of job very often......besides, no moms there.....dont tell me it is not dating? well, hanging out with best friend.... :whaha:

cr as tagged

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Today's yadech

before lays events.

cr as tagged

yaya is coming

cr urassayas
Lays troopers are you ready mai ka?!?!?

cr mae keaw

full of ppl there

it seemed they had fun for preparing this event.

there r some ig clips links

http://web.stagram.com/p/551884736612546991_276884109

http://web.stagram.com/p/551890644247787993_276884109

http://web.stagram.com/p/551896079503735306_276884109

http://web.stagram.com/p/551900892441407499_195033131

http://web.stagram.com/p/551905474162227166_237215540

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
cr: mr always、barry.ya laysthailand ny club

cr laysthailand

hope to see their interviews and hope the journalists ask some ''nice'' questions....lol!

so they will go to have dinner together after work as usual, am i right? :woot: :woot:

clip on ig
http://web.stagram.com/p/551931939241778326_291623254

the big projet of mistine with nadech is coming soon

cr mistine fb

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
interview

ok, of course, our boy denied dinner thing and he said they ate with their gang and they didn eat  only by two of them *(who would trust u, nadech? ppl saw u and we saw the photo... :pervie: ). i think they asked him if mario and him were together to exclude KenP.... he said no. and they said they would go to japan for RFTD(not so sure). for the rest....dont understand much..actually, i dont understand totall ....i only guess.... :pervie: lol

need someone to translate. thank u in advance :thumbup: :thumbup: !!!!

hmmmmmmm..................why he likes to deny everything? and when he wants to admit that yaya is his gf since everyone knows it already. it is for sure that medias prefer interview yaya coz she would easily spill the beans.. :coverlaf: .lol, but nadech....tight lipped :arrg: :arrg: !!!

http://youtu.be/JgeHTh-6fog

honestly, they r lovers as everyone knows, and in yaya's side ,i feel she is open to admit it if nadech agrees. dont understand why he wants to deny it esp. everything is obviously :scratchhead2: ...normaly, they dont have any problem if they publicize their relationship, right?

their parents likes them both, their fans hopes yadech could be true so much, their peeps cheer for them as the fans, even their endorsements pair them up too....they r some mark of sweethearts in thailand. i know it is their private life, but we protect our privacy when we sense that we could be hurted to publicize it, and they would only get congratulations by all, who would hurt them? who wouldnt want them to be together?

nadech, u've spent 4 yrs to know her and to get along with her, u know the best that she is totally suitable for u. it is too early to decide the future for u two now, but 4 yrs is not a short period for getting knowing someone. sometimes, no need to consider so much, when u spill it out, u will feel more better. let everyone hear that yaya is ur girl from u :wub: , let everyone wishes ur future...isnt it beautiful?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi Charlenem tysm posting lays pic ! lays really give da best yadech shipper moments, love all of their pic ! yadech looked fab in traditional costumes plus they both looked extremely happy !! i like 2think they'll proceed 2hv nice private dinner, they so deserved couple time ! ty c !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult