[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello my wonderful bubba, good morning ! i 12 ty 4 yr ever readyness 2 translate 4us, thank u alone is insufficient a word 4all uve done, heres AML 2u bubba !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bobby101 said:
I finally figure out a faster way how to vote with out have to wait every 30 min to vote. Work had been slow and I was able to vote about about 100 votes and planing to vote another 100 before bedtime. Su su tai! Please continue to vote for yadech!!! Su su na and thank you all for sharing all the pic, comments, vdo, and translate article you all so kinds and wonderful people. :)))))
hi bobby always love 2hear from u ! thanks 2 slow period ure doing a wonderful job , ty bobby i know u Love yadech vvv much just like us all ! tc bobby !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
n of course i hv 2 say hello 2my sweet falada... imu, i know ure busy wif sch just wanted 2ask u 2tc, b happy n my best wishes 2u in all ure pursuing, susu, wif love key !

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
keylargo said:
hi meo so nice 2cu back ! ure beyond sweet meo, taking time 2 hi n a peom 2go wif during your busy period, so totful my meo is n i appreciate it v much ! tc ok meo n me2u HAK !
thanks for ur nice words na, my dear key! no matter how busy i am, i still come here to catch up all ur sharing, to enjoy happiness and warmth that u all bring to this thread! :heart: Hug u, too! :kiss3:
Thanks bubba, mrschum, bubbles8, m9, lovely_k for enjoying the poem. It's really a great poem about love!!! Hope u all r doing well, too! :dance3:
@lovely_k: actually, i'm really bitten by mosquitoes thesedays, and after seeing Yaya's pics with JJ today made me much more bothersome :annoyed:
Let's see some pics of our couple to feel better!!! :yawn:
Our adorable girl! :heart:

And our lovely guy! :pervie:

Cre: Süße Hexe
:goodnite:  every1! Have a sweet dream na ka! :wink:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@bobby how did u do that? I clear all the cookies and cache and even all the history, but still fail to do voting...they always said I need to wait for 30 mins...is it fine if we use a fake email address? are they still gonna count our voting using that?

bobby101 said:
I finally figure out a faster way how to vote with out have to wait every 30 min to vote. Work had been slow and I was able to vote about about 100 votes and planing to vote another 100 before bedtime. Su su tai! Please continue to vote for yadech!!! Su su na and thank you all for sharing all the pic, comments, vdo, and translate article you all so kinds and wonderful people. :)))))

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Oh...u've got the point dear   :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

thanks bubba for translationg.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

there r two points for me:
1. yaya: she is a romantic girl at all, she is still so young with so beautiful and romantic imagination for her wedding and honeymoon. she wants a tranditional thai engagement and european wedding ceremony, it means she think about it already....so i dont know who would be her man when she planed her ceremony :coverlaf: :pervie: ?

2. nadech: he is always a tight lipped, but this time he said something which makes me laugh :bhehe: . he said "we will go where we've never gone before", gals, it makes any sense to u?? "we've never gone BEFORE", it means they have gone somewhere together already,  which means there has someone who has been somewhere with him already, isnt it? if there is nobody who he is dating or liking, he could say "we will go somewhere we both like ", but not "go where we'VE NEVER GONE BEFORE"....... :pervie: :pervie: i dont know if i explain well my mind, hope u could get it....lol!

two nice mvs for all of u!!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Oh no...it's a nightmare....
how come we don't know that liking the pic on IG would be count too ??!!!!!

Weeelllll that means our fighting isn't over yet...let's su su everybodyyyy !!!

Lovely_k said:
Soooo I have some news I found the numbers for the IG votes not too sure if its accurate or not seems like it but I could be wrong I'm hoping.....If anyone else knows if this is how they will break it down please correct. If this is the case YADECHERS WE HAVE SOME MAJOR VOTING TO DO!!!! SU SU SU  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg: emphasis on Nadech... Yaya has got it in the bag thats our girl!!!

they did it at the same time...what a timing...
Lovely_k said:
I thought this was too cute not to share

auw he is adorable

Lovely_k said:
lol too adorable 

so cute...even nadech's ear is blushing too here...hahahah

Lovely_k said:

thank u for sharing this lovely

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Woooowww...I'm melting here...m9 thx na ka for sharing this..

m9saeteurn1 said:
Good Mornig Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well and not working extremely too hard.

Lmao, Lovley, you're so funny! Squashing the mosquito. I like that. hehe :whip:  :thumbup:  :ghehe:

Cr: As Tagged

nykim

sarNie Egg
I duno how to post pics.. But this is how I do it so random.. ..For example:
name: gfssq
Facebook. : Kyotogfg
email: ggghh@ancogroups.com
Tel: k
And the most important: the verification code!

With this I can vote very fast just simply type random words!! I only copy the end of my mail like. @ancogroups.com. And I just add random words in front later to make sure it's not the same... Like. Hdfhf@ancogroups.com./hfhfh@ancogroups.com./g@ancogroups.com./tt@ancogroups.com. And so on..

All kinds of random stuffs.... And by using many 3 devices to vote at the same time.. I can easy achieve 100 votes witting an hour... Hopes this would help u guys.. Let's fighting!!!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Good night everyone...it's really a tiring days this couple day..will have to take a rest soon
here a few words for u ladies...
@selenabaya thx for sharing the pics and 17mag article
@bubba thx for the translation u made
@bubbles thx na ka...u share the clips of nadech in 3zaap with eng sub...I hope the 2nd and 3rd part will be subbed too soon
@pinky I don't know who pa jaew is? what's his relation with yaya and nadech?
@mrschum thx for the clip of yaya in 3zaap...finally can understand what they're saying there...and those pics and articles too...na rak mak mak..
@m9 love those pics u shared...esp nadech with the kid
@lovely sorry to hear about your grandmother na ka...u always cheers us up so whenever u come back here we will always cheer u back, ok na ka..
@lu hope u can go to opening ceremony of RFTD...and of course we hope u can get us a great news and pics and clips and everything about yadech...hahah... am I too greedy??
@vimalee...even though very busy but still share some translation and pics...take care of your health ok
@kittiya I read your translation here in this thread...thank u so much for filling up my curiousity of this story...
@meo...I rarely see u here lately...well glad u back, don't work too hard na ka..hope to see u come here often again..
@kashie I hope one day we all yadechers can gather together spazzing yadech heheh
@key always love to see your comments..always encouraging us here...thx u for warming this thread na ka

and don't forget to keep fighting..su su su!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much everyone for continuing voting for Yadech!
In the past, whoever won the vote cards (50% of the total) won the titles.  I think Boy and Aump won last year.  I'm a bit concerned here because Yadech fans have spent a lot on charities, magazines, votes for Seventeen, OK, Siam Dara, Daily Dara, Komchudeur, etc.   I don't know if they still could afford Sudsapda magazines to turn in the vote cards. 

Let's hope for the best.  Of course, we will be disappointed if the outcome is not in our favor, but we will not regret it because we have tried our best and hardest.   Su su na!    Ok, let's continue voting...!

Can't wait for October 11th, Seventeen Awards.    Very excited for lu and mairoro..!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bubba said:
Some of the words are hard for me to explain/translate but I'll try my best na.

BAUB_BKS:    If you have an advertising shoot together at the age of 60, what do you think that product will be?

Yaya:    The solution for dyeing white hair (hair dye)  kha  (laughing).   But at 60, it is not old at all, being a rock and roll grandpa/grandma.

Nadech:   An appliance that attached false teeth/denture krub that you can chew as many times but won't fall off (pretending to chew........).

Thanks again bubba for the translation na!

I almost fell off the chair while reading this.   It was so much funnier in Thai.

Nadech loves food so 40 years from now he wants to be a presenter for a device that will hold the false teeth/denture tightly and firmly so it won't fall off while chewing continuously.   Lol, he had to demo that technique and had people rolling.

Yaya wanted to be a presenter for a hair coloring product, to get rid of white hair.....Awww, she still wants to look good for her Pe Chai  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Agreed with Yaya there.  They will make a cool Rock'n' Roll grandparents....Nadech with his instruments and Yaya with her dance moves.....I so can picture that...!

These two had me ROFL :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
:thanks: so much everyone for continuing voting for Yadech!
In the past, whoever won the vote cards (50% of the total) won the titles.  I think Boy and Aump won last year.  I'm a bit concerned here because Yadech fans have spent a lot on charities, magazines, votes for Seventeen, OK, Siam Dara, Daily Dara, Komchudeur, etc.   I don't know if they still could afford Sudsapda magazines to turn in the vote cards. 

Let's hope for the best.  Of course, we will be disappointed if the outcome is not in our favor, but we will not regret it because we have tried our best and hardest.   Su su na!    Ok, let's continue voting...!

Can't wait for October 11th, Seventeen Awards.    Very excited for lu and mairoro..!!!

@ vimalee, i think boy won in 2011(i remember the media interviewed nadech for how he thought about he was the no.2 huggable guy during a lays activity for cleaning school), and nadech won last yr, mario was no.2, boy was no.4.  for woman part, Aump was the first and yaya was the second. :wink: i like what u said about yadech's "might"endorsements in 60's....so funny, it makes me laugh a lot! :loool:

here is a video made by that magazine of 10 most huggable guys in 2012... :pervie: , they r so hot.... :bhehe:
http://youtu.be/lq9z0RjixPY

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Yes na won last year.
FYI .. Pa jaew is the director , who direct Dja n tnnk .. P mam is the producer for Chanel 3 . Pa jaew love yadech like son n daughter n now u can added James j in it too .. But some people seem to think he favour jj more .. Idk

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi mc have a nice work week, tc HAK u !
hi nykim all tips given r appreciated, ty ure so kind, anything 4 yadech right!
hi fyi ty 4da long list of tys ! i love yr humor n fun nature ! know tat ure busy do tc bcos i 12c u back wif us here, having a good time n of course i care ! HAK
thank u charlenem, love tat vdo !

Charlenem said:
2. nadech: he is always a tight lipped, but this time he said something which makes me laugh :bhehe: . he said "we will go where we've never gone before", gals, it makes any sense to u?? "we've never gone BEFORE", it means they have gone somewhere together already,  which means there has someone who has been somewhere with him already, isnt it? if there is nobody who he is dating or liking, he could say "we will go somewhere we both like" , but not "go where we'VE NEVER GONE BEFORE"....... :pervie: :pervie: i dont know if i explain well my mind, hope u could get it....lol!

Extremely good point!  I didn't notice that until you pointed it out!