[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
MrsChum I think the one you posted was also deleted :(
I try to delete from here but somehow when I click on edit it take me to my photobucket page. I hope I don't get introuble for reporting the pic. I was just testing my photobucket site.

MrsChum said:
Morning Everyone! Thank you everyone for the pics and comment.

Oh my goodness!  Thlai lah!  I can't wait until the whole magazine is out!  It reminds me of their Bali shoot!

Sort of off topic, but somewhat applicable to our favorite...
I found this quote and immediately thought of Yaya and Nadech...
"The best relationship: talk like best friends, play like children, argue like husband and wife, protect each other like brother and sister.  And work out together."

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
queenyeon said:
was rewatching some of my favorite cuts of DJA, GRGR and TNNKK I think I might end up rewatching all of their lakorns all together, I'm so bored  :coverlaf: so expect more gifs to come, from now onward.

bring it on queen, love all ur gifs, im drooling n smiling just looking at yadech in these loving cosy intimate moments ! tat grgr slow kiss is 2 die 4 !!!

Reactions: fyi

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thats okay. Maybe oneday ill see it. Thank you though.
Lol @ thai-lakorn_fan_forever haha at the thlai lai

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing  beautiful pictures, clips, links, gifs, info, and wonderful wonderful comments ja.
@Neezy and meysaelee, good luck on your exams.  Su su na
Charlenem said:
the interview from tvpool, jacklyn asked about their lakorn shooting in japan, and something about ny fans support them,  i guess.... :bhehe:

http://youtu.be/pdXHyZ1cW_M

Nadech thanks everyone for coming and supporting him and BJ jeans.   Recently, he's came back and been working out because of his weight gain that he won't fit
in his pants for a lakorn lol.

Pe Jacklyn:    Did you have fun in Japan?
Nadech:          I had so much fun.   The weather was nice, everything was very comfortable, and the food was good.  We were shivering while filming a lakorn.  It's fun.

Pe Jacklyn:    All the pictures came out beautiful.
Nadech:          Yes, very beautiful.  Both the lighting and camera angles of pe Jett , very beautiful.

Pe Jacklyn:    When will we get to see?
Nadech:          I think probably before May or June,

Pe Jacklyn:    Could you elaborate on the fin parts?
Nadech:          Well, RRHLT is for pe Mario and pe Teaw, and RFTD is for nong Yaya and me.  There will be the bickering scenes, emotional scenes, very cute and gukgik scenes.  There is a scene that ppl will talk about and we had practiced for awhile.  It's a scene where I spin/turn nang'ek under a blanket.   It's very cute.

Then, they talk about his new lakorn Lom Som Ruk......................

Nadech:          I would like to thanks everyone for supporting nong Yaya and me.   Please follow to see RRHLT and RFTD.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty dearest bubba u always make me smile widely wif ur trans, i appreciate it vm ! looking forward 2 da blanket spinning scene, sounds hot n fun ! def we'll support yadech forever ! glad they had a great time in jp. HAK bubba

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
I was watching the interview on the train on my phone lol and I was smiling so widely greed-ing inside (looking like an idiot) when nadech mentioned the blanket part hehe.... Can't wait the gukgip scenes in RFTD.... Bring on 2014 !!!!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Miss u ladies so much

Thanks everyone for all updates ka :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

@ Lovely_K : Did they really cancel the signing event ? My heart is breaking into pieces now T_T

@ MrsChum: haha, Yaya wanted to help him but other lady took her chance haha

They are together today and look good as usual :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and I love their outfits today :heart:

Handsome T_T

My lovely girl :X

Some other pics

I love both of them :X

cr: as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What event was this? Aww they look super cute!
Omg he's so silly! It's okay Yaya you could assist him haha
Thxs bubba for the interview & lovely for the pictures ❤

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@lu, glad to see you stopping by and sharing pictures with us.  Unfortunately, Ch3 will not have a calendar signing this year.  I think it has to do with the political unrest in Thailand right now and they have to consider
safety for everyone.
   Take care na.

@m9,  it was the 80th Department of Physical Education celebration event.

Lol, the guy host said at the beginning of the clip that whenever these two are together the sky was just so clear and beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IypxYQPY5Dw&feature=youtu.be
credit:  NYtogether

They look so much like a couple...!!!
credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone
Thanks MrsChum, Lu, and Vimalee for sharing pictures, links, and clips na. 
@Lu, Glad to see you back and thanks for the beautiful pictures na.  We sure miss you mak mak kha.
@keylargo, you're welcome sweetie and HAK to you.

Love these cute moments mak mak kha......Yadech are so adorable...... Love the way they look at each other....... :heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart: :heart:

Nadech's looking at his girl....... :wub:

A very good looking couple...... :heart: :heart: :wub:

cr:as tagged