[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Sorry Jess, I couldn't see the video from my phone. I just now saw it. Thanxs
So the flower incident was true? Except that Nadech did not toss it out.

hehe YK..love the delusional thinking. lol

Thanks Luloveyaya & Bubba for more beautiful pictures. Aww, I wonder if that is an event for the RS Series? Mario & Teaw should really hook up so that the four can be besties lol I love the upclose picture. So smexyyy :cloud9: They are a happy couple indeed. :cloud9:  :heart:  :wub:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
No mey flowers incident is not true .. Never happen. Lol This event happen every year for thirath newspaper .. A lot of Dara goes from different Chanel .

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart:
WOW, thank you to bubba and lu for sharing lovely pictures from Thairath Newspaper Annual Party.   Both Nadech and Yaya look very good at this party and they look so much like a couple...!

@m9, Taew already has a boyfriend since she was 15 or 16 years old, but Mario is single.  He broke up with Gubgib since last year.

@Lovely, thank you so much for the wonderful news of Yaya going to attend merit with Nadech and his family in Khon Kaen on his birthday.   Last year she helped celebrate his 21st birthday in the states and went to do merit with him after she came back from Norway.   This year, she and her mom will not be going to Norway because her family wants to spend time in Thailand.  No wonder we saw her dad dropping them off at airport when they went filming in Japan and she also spent time with him on Father's Day in Thailand.

Someone said they went to eat at Siam Paragon with two guys so I assumed the two guys were Nadech and Mark or Nadech and Margie's boyfriend, Tong?

Nadech might want to stick to Yaya' side in case some other hisos might come and court his nong sao.

credit:  Urassayas IG

OMG, I guessed it right.....!    That's Tong, Margie's boyfriend - the producer of the Six Sense series.   

credit as tagged and NY Family at Pantip FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart:
What is so neat about this super short clip is that Nadech asked to switch place with Yaya because Yaya's back was facing the audiences.  I think he was worried that Yaya's butt was in front of the audiences or he was just jealous and didn't want the guys to have the view.   Lol, the hosts said now you can look at Nadech's butt.

Another cute story from fan accounts, Nadech asked the staffs to look out for Yaya while they were walking because they place was very crowded.....aww, so sweet :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKjiNowQWoA&feature=youtu.be
credit:  NYtogether

▶ NYtogether : 80 ปี กรมพลศึกษา [09-12-13] Game 2 - YouTube

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Nadech is so protective and caring towards Yaya. Its really impossible to not fall in love with him lol 

anyways margie's bf looks like kim's x or boyfriend???

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe good guess Vimalee! Ayeeee it's a couple date but I guess Kim wanted to be a 5th wheel lol
She just need Mark there. Thxs for the pictures.

Nadech is such a protector & a genuine person. If someone could not love him than they are definitely chasing the opposite JS

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
More fin pictures and link of Nadech and Yaya at the ThaiRath newspaper celebration.....

Here's the link of Yadech  dancing.  They're so cute.....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=421710201290879&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater

Happily staring at nong sao....... :wub:

A happy couple..... :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

Bubba: were they wearing same watches in these pictures ?? I thought it was from the sponsor but Mario and Taew did not wear it. Someone posted picture of this watch already, I remembered seeing it somewhere else. Anyway, I love seeing them together so much, seem like 24 hours each day seeing each other is not enough for them and for us hahahah

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
Bubba: were they wearing same watches in these pictures ?? I thought it was from the sponsor but Mario and Taew did not wear it. Someone posted picture of this watch already, I remembered seeing it somewhere else. Anyway, I love seeing them together so much, seem like 24 hours each day seeing each other is not enough for them and for us hahahah

@lu   their watches r not from the sponsor. they got them by themselves, their watches do seem like to match each other(ohh, maybe it is just a coinsequence :pervie: ). nadech began to wear watch first and just several days later yaya began to wear too.... :crush: if u see what i mean.... :blush:

luloveyaya said:

They must have gotten matching ones!  555!  Remember a while back they were sharing sunglasses, shoes, a sweater?  These two...555!

Yaya has been looking even more gorgeous than usual at the past few events!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty bubba posting so many beautiful pics, i love looking at them. yadech looked lovey dovey so many happy smiles, happy in each others co but then they always do ! ty bubba, ilu !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@lu, good eyes!!!  :thumbsup: You will make a very good PI :lolyup: . They're so matched. 
@Charlenem, yep, I know what you mean :bhehe:
@keylargo, you're welcome sweetie, :heart: you too.
m9saeteurn1 said:
Can my Yadechers tell me what these two are talking about? Thxs
http://instagram.com/p/hwJ-rUF304/

Sorry, I can't hear clearly.  But, it seems like the reporters said something about Nadech with the mustache and Yaya said,  ah.....pe Nadeh has the mustache? So Yaya complimented Nadech and his mustache.  :coverlaf:

Yes, Yaya.....we agree with you na.  Pe Nadech is very handsome with or without the mustache :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .  Oh btw, I notice Nadech's ears turned red!!

Love this poster mak mak kha.......They're indeed Thailand Sweetheart...... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:NY home at pantip

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Its cute how they asked yaya to dance to ying lee but she asked if nadech can dance with her..lol na say yes will dance with u.
correct me if i am wrong for those who can understand thai.. but while they were dancing one of the host start singing different lyrics about marriage certificate (jot ta bein fack wai).. yaya must have noticed the lyrics that why she hit na or maybe na was dancing goofy, na stop and say that's not right ..lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba said:
@lu, good eyes!!!  :thumbsup: You will make a very good PI :lolyup: . They're so matched. 
@Charlenem, yep, I know what you mean :bhehe:
@keylargo, you're welcome sweetie, :heart: you too.

Sorry, I can't hear clearly.  But, it seems like the reporters said something about Nadech with the mustache and Yaya said,  ah.....pe Nadeh has the mustache? So Yaya complimented Nadech and his mustache.  :coverlaf:

Yes, Yaya.....we agree with you na.  Pe Nadech is very handsome with or without the mustache :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .  Oh btw, I notice Nadech's ears turned red!!

Love this poster mak mak kha.......They're indeed Thailand Sweetheart...... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:NY home at pantip

yes, they're bubba, th sweetheart, world sweetheart in my eyes ! ty bubba