[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
Wow! just by watching the teaser of this lakorn it just looks like the story is surrounding the mom...being jealous and possesive of her grown son. I hoping he will end up with Cherry at the end instead of Marie. *just my wishful thinking* but I wished that Yaya was in here instead of Marie...I would like to see Yaya in a lakorn with Ken one day (hopefully soon) since she is/had lakorns with veteran pra' ek already.

I will wait til the end to decide if I'll watch this lakorn or not but will continue to read all of you guys' comments/feedback:)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish episode 6. Oh my, Chompoo's part is already up next. Umm... I wonder How will Cherry/Ken break up?
What will the mother do to break them up? I'm still on with my prediction I make earlier.

So far, this lakorn have been okay to me.Not that bad and not that good. To be honest, I thought the mother
will be more annoyer than this. I'm surprise I'm not that annoy by her character yet. The only part that got
me REALLY pissed off from her was that one scene when Ploy brought food for her and Joy was also there
and she brought food for her too. She was being a b**** to Ploy and giving her ugly looks. Let's see how annoy
she gets next week. Hahah...

I actually LOVE Cherry/Ken's scene.

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
Finish episode 6. Oh my, Chompoo's part is already up next. Umm... I wonder How will Cherry/Ken break up?
What will the mother do to break them up? I'm still on with my prediction I make earlier.

So far, this lakorn have been okay to me.Not that bad and not that good. To be honest, I thought the mother
will be more annoyer than this. I'm surprise I'm not that annoy by her character yet. The only part that got
me REALLY pissed off from her was that one scene when Ploy brought food for her and Joy was also there
and she brought food for her too. She was being a b**** to Ploy and giving her ugly looks. Let's see how annoy
she gets next week. Hahah...

I actually LOVE Cherry/Ken's scene.
yes i wonder too how Ken/Cherry break up?
I agree with u this lakorn not perfect but not bad coz storyline. At least they did the best with their role. The mother, i dont hate her at all. She just love her son so much want to live only with him never ask him happy or not?
No matter what i still keep watch until finish cause of P' Ken/Ploy/Cherry/Chompoo :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
The storyline is kinda boring..... there are no bickering scenes between the pra'nangs and Ken is playing the boring "Mr. nice calm guy" role again.

I miss those days where Ken played in talkative roles like in Oum Ruk and Sawan Bieng.
I could not agree more!!! ever since Soot Saneha his characters have all been so blah (365, KRLJ, RHT,) & so alike, unlike Kawee or Chen...esp Kawee he was such a complicated & complix character... most of his roles now its like there isn't even a character for him to play..feel like he's just reading a script...Even him as the "suppose" playboy in Chaotic Wedding was boring and this is coming from me a huge Ken theeradej fan, i don't know if its because he has become a father now & isn't as bubbly as before or he's just bad at picking characters nowadays, but he need to have more exciting character becuz although at the moment he is still on a padestal new & raising actors are coming in quicky & he may become irrevalent soon if he doesn't deal his cards right...ahh Ken i still want you around for a LONG time so please pick better roles please!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I've always found Cherry as a pretty actress. She just looks older than her age and compare to other actress her age. All of the girls look beautiful in the pictures above!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I could not agree more!!! ever since Soot Saneha his characters have all been so blah (365, KRLJ, RHT,) & so alike, unlike Kawee or Chen...esp Kawee he was such a complicated & complix character... most of his roles now its like there isn't even a character for him to play..feel like he's just reading a script...Even him as the "suppose" playboy in Chaotic Wedding was boring and this is coming from me a huge Ken theeradej fan, i don't know if its because he has become a father now & isn't as bubbly as before or he's just bad at picking characters nowadays, but he need to have more exciting character becuz although at the moment he is still on a padestal new & raising actors are coming in quicky & he may become irrevalent soon if he doesn't deal his cards right...ahh Ken i still want you around for a LONG time so please pick better roles please!
I haven't seen any of his lakorns since Jai Rao...for some reason, I like him in angry, vengeful roles LOL But I haven't felt like any of his roles have stood out either. He's one of the best actors of his time, maybe he's just picking the roles because he needs work LOL Who knows, maybe a good lakorn hasn't come along yet, and he's just working in the meantime. Maybe it's not the roles, but his chemistry with the women...I don't know...I really liked his lakorns back in the day, and he hardly played someone mean or complex. He was typically the good guy except for Sawan Bieng. I love when he plays a sweet guy like in RTTW, so it's not that role that bothers me. Honestly, I am a fan of his, but I haven't really watched his dramas as of late. I'm either not interested in the story or the n'ek.

Btw, what's this lakorn about anyways? It just seems like he's a pilot who dates different flight attendants? Or is that not their occupation and they just made it seem that way in the poster? I'm the kind of girl who likes my p'ek falling in love with the n'ek and her only...I like that one, true love story. Is this lakorn worth watching?