[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm starting on Episode 1 and loving it so far. Did a lot of FF though just to watch Great and Matt's scenes. Wan and Toey's scenes are pretty cute so far. Is it wrong for me to want Great and Matt to become real lovers? Gosh, they both are playing their characters so well. eheehe That smack Matt gave Great on his face before closing the door on Wan was a good one haha Had to rewind it twice. ^______^ Love how they both are best-friends in real life too because you can see how comfortable they are with each other on-screen and the way Matt smacked Great on his tush gave me the giggles ahha Boyyyyy oh boyyyyyy, Great looks HOT in here too!! His pierced ear makes him even hotter haha 

fun

Expired Sarnie
The synopsis sounds so amazing but Im a little skeptic since this is one of Makers production.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
If only I lived in thailand. Id make sure they reach the 10 mark. It would be nice if they could count international. But then again, how were watching their shows could be considered illegal. I love matt and grate together despite any kind of stupid storyline. If only matt wasnt dating...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Went back and watched epi 1 again since I didn't get to watch to the end. Hahhaha the part where Matt was spending the night at Great's place and she tried to wake him up in the morning. I wonder how many times they have to retake the part where she nudged him in the butt with her foot. Since Great loves to laugh I can imagine every time Matt touch his butt he burst out laughing.

I can't wait till episode 2 to see slowly the changes of their relationship. I think Great already like Matt more than a friend cause you can tell how he doesn't like it when Wan is around her lol. Matt on the other hand, is too busy with the baby or too comfortable in their friendship to see anything more than that. She seemed rather oblivious to him even if he was to flirt with her. It's kind of those buddy relationship thing where they play around with each other a lot even if one was to flirt with the other, it might be overlooked.

I like Wan but for some reason I am not quite warming out to Toey in this lakorn and the other girl, I am not sure what to think of her just as yet. Wan to me, is cool in here. His laid back style and attitude makes him charming. Great seemed to get lighter and lighter as I see him. He is almost a shade lighter in here than in Kularb Rai Glai or maybe it's just my eyes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I dunno if he is to me
..they played on it when matt call him ai-dum (black/dark dude)
..I think subconsciously Matt character likes him too or else she wouldn't c*ck BLOCKED him...nk never had a relationship. .longest she said was a wk...As far as we know from ep 1...pk seems to have superficial sexual relationship

.I'm ok w/all the couple. ..but out of her friends, I like Pat...

I like that them being "friends" is not the typical friends...she's like his girl-bro

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love Wan and I love Great and I have this weird hint of wanting Wan and Great to pair up and raise baby together lolololololol #seriouslythough

fun

Expired Sarnie
I decided to watch this but was so turn off by Matt's hair. I am not a fan of short hair, there's only a very very small amount of female that can rock that hairstyle and she's not one of them. 

I love lakorns dealing with a bunch of female besties but they don't have any chemistry with each other and their significant other doesn't seem to have any either. I find the pairing of Wan and Toey totally off. I am only 20 minutes into the lakorn lol so this is just simply my thoughts. Will finish up later.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like Matt's hair. I think she can rock it well. She's not edgy but it suits her. I hate short hair on my n'ek. But it sure is something that I can tolerate Matt's hair. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agree....short hair is hard to pull off...certain style in pix she looks good..other pix not do much...but for me it's her attitude that make her pull it off for me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think her short hair matched her character. When she wears jeans and just a shirt she comes off rather tomboyish to me. And certain times of the lakorn she acts like one. Her face seemed fuller with short hair but the attitude she has is what make her short hair in her favor.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't like watching lakorns with multiple leads/couples because I end up skipping...a lot. I've been watching only Great and Matt scenes. Hehe. They have great chemistry, to my surprise. I'm starting to really like this couple. HEHE. They're like my KA substitute, they like totally remind me of KA...and especially Oum Ruk.

I don't like short hair on the nang'eks either, but Matt totally rocks this bob, so I'm totally fine with it. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LOL Phatman...I do the same when there's more than one couple cause I think it's natural that one likes the other couple better. I skipped Matt's friend part a lot cause for some reason I don't care much for her as for Toey I want to see Wan so I am watching them for his sake. Not sure why they make Toey in here so unattractive. I am all for Matt/Great.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
LOL Phatman...I do the same when there's more than one couple cause I think it's natural that one likes the other couple better. I skipped Matt's friend part a lot cause for some reason I don't care much for her as for Toey I want to see Wan so I am watching them for his sake. Not sure why they make Toey in here so unattractive. I am all for Matt/Great.
I mean there can be more than one couple because all lakorns have that, just...I don't like the fact that they spend half the time focusing on them as if they're the leads. You know what I mean. Like in the first episode everything should be about MG and the baby, but no they focus on introducing the other couples one by one. MG and their baby is sort of just mixed in there with too less of an importance. I don't even know if I'm making any sense. Whatever, like you said I'm all for MG. Hehe. I want to see when they start to fall in love.

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I don't like watching lakorns with multiple leads/couples because I end up skipping...a lot. I've been watching only Great and Matt scenes. Hehe. They have great chemistry, to my surprise. I'm starting to really like this couple. HEHE. They're like my KA substitute, they like totally remind me of KA...and especially Oum Ruk.

I don't like short hair on the nang'eks either, but Matt totally rocks this bob, so I'm totally fine with it. 

I couldn't agree more with your comment about the KA substitute!!! They're such a perfect match :)