[Ch3] Sai Lub Rai Ruk Puan (Mind@Work)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ellug said:

Yeah, this is what I learned before the come-back news.  Now it's said that he's coming back to the role.  Cross my fingers...
Oh yes. Apparently Peter has cleared things with the producer. He's back to being p'ek in here. Lol. I skipped over that article.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ellug said:

Yeah, this is what I learned before the come-back news.  Now it's said that he's coming back to the role.  Cross my fingers...
Mahalo said:
Oh yes. Apparently Peter has cleared things with the producer. He's back to being p'ek in here. Lol. I skipped over that article.

Oh yay!! More Peter! I surely hope this news is true, true.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh darn, can they change the nangek?

I second that, can we petition? HAHA. JK JK.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So I wonder, how are the pranang going to face each other after what Ploy post? Hmm.

I'm sure they'll have some awkwardness, but since they're adults they'll probably joke around and pretend like nothing happened. Plus, I don't think Ploy meant any harm, she was just being...herself. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i don't understand why some of you guys hated Ploy being the nang'ek she posted those pic just to admitted that she is upset cos she's waited so long just to start filming this lakorn, this year she only has 1 lakorn not sure whether she will have anymore after this one with Peter 
you guys are becoming like a anti-fans 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Just because ppl dont like it doesnt mean they hate or are antis, these terms are used so carelessly these days!

Anyways, if peter is given a second chance, then im interested again! I hope peter cherishes his opportunities and be more responsible in the future, opportunities dont come too often na ja pete. And i really want to see ploy in here with peter too, without one or the other, my initial interest in this lakorn would not be the same. Rewatching PYLGNM now, i do like ploy and i think she's a beauty esp with the right makeup/fashion

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bubbles8 said:
Just because ppl dont like it doesnt mean they hate or are antis, these terms are used so carelessly these days!

Anyways, if peter is given a second chance, then im interested again! I hope peter cherishes his opportunities and be more responsible in the future, opportunities dont come too often na ja pete. And i really want to see ploy in here with peter too, without one or the other, my initial interest in this lakorn would not be the same. Rewatching PYLGNM now, i do like ploy and i think she's a beauty esp with the right makeup/fashion
looks like your the only one who is interested in this lakorn 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Peter was fired from lakorn with Ploy. In pantip they also said that either Por Tid or Aum Ati will be replacing Peter.

omg we might see a reunion of either Por&Ploy Pteam or Aum&Ploy AP 
if PorT get the replacement it will be his 4th lakorn with Ploy 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ellug said:
I wonder how many twists and turns still to go... :cry:

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150421/205056.html
To go into detail. On the first day of filming he didn't show up rumour said Khun Pap will fired him so he apologized Khun Pap (producer) and promised he will never do like that again. Then he went to action class Khun Pap thought that he will keep his promise but on the second day of filming Peter didn't show up again so this time Khun Pap fired him.

thanks to my thai translator

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
What?! Peter ruined his second chance?! :eek:
yes he broke his promise, now @pantip there are news speculating  either PorT or Aum will take over pairing with Ploy 
Ploy might be reunite with either of them 

ellug

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
To go into detail. On the first day of filming he didn't show up rumour said Khun Pap will fired him so he apologized Khun Pap (producer) and promised he will never do like that again. Then he went to action class Khun Pap thought that he will keep his promise but on the second day of filming Peter didn't show up again so this time Khun Pap fired him.

thanks to my thai translator

I'm totally speechless...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm sorry, but that is really stupid and irresponsible of Peter. No way producers are going to continue on giving him chances after chances. He screwed himself and it's no one's fault. I think he's old enough to know what is right and wrong. He has been in the business way too long to act this way. People never appreciate what they have until one day it's no longer there. I am glad they got rid of him honestly...what if they shoot halfway through the lakorn and he decided to not show up? That is even worst. At least it happened at the beginning and changes are not detrimental to the lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
right now news @pantip that either Por Thidsadee or Aum Atichart will be the replacement 
Ploy recycling her pra'ek, i say P'Por his Ploy perfect match specially when this lakorn is a romantic comedy mixes action 
Aum he may match Ploy with the romance and action scene but not sure with comedy 
i just went and rewatch Ruk Leh Sanae Luang Por playing twin, the playful Por his so cute and funny 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
i don't understand why some of you guys hated Ploy being the nang'ek she posted those pic just to admitted that she is upset cos she's waited so long just to start filming this lakorn, this year she only has 1 lakorn not sure whether she will have anymore after this one with Peter 
you guys are becoming like a anti-fans 
I dislike Ploy because of her personality. She acts like person without class and education. She acts like a diva with no manners. She uses her status to get away with stuff. There are so so so many past events that made me have that opinion. Everything from her going out of her way to get a waiter fired to her cheating Taxes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I dislike Ploy because of her personality. She acts like person without class and education. She acts like a diva with no manners. She uses her status to get away with stuff. There are so so so many past events that made me have that opinion. Everything from her going out of her way to get a waiter fired to her cheating Taxes.
her tax thing is now over, everyone learn from mistake anyway no matter how much you hate and dislike her she is still given to play the nang'ek