[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree with Tinah. Chompoo is not bad, but she has big shoes to fill. Please pick another n'ek guys!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Apparently this news from Daradaily that they want Mart to be the P'ek and N'ek is between Chompoo or Ann.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I voting for Chompoo. I like Ann but sometimes her's acting is too overboard. It seems that all hers lakorn that she played. In the beginning, she likes a lion and then she turn into a little mouse.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agree with u...i think new faces will be nicer than just seeing anne with ken all the time...though i am a ken-anne fan...

Susie

sarNie Adult
sai see plerng (Willy and Mew's version back in 1996) was so good!!! the ending wasnt what i expected. i cant wait to see the remake.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A good news rumour from pantown that Ploy Cherman might be taking over Chompoo
to play Mew Lalita role in the new remake. Ken and Ploy will be the two main
lead. But not sure if this news is real or not? My dream of Ken and Ploy to be onscreen.
All the fans likes Ploy in both roles as rai and n'ek too. :wub:

which character was the pra'eg. there was willy & dodo, and i didn't really like dodo's character. i was actually more into the willy character and the lil' sister.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
which character was the pra'eg. there was willy & dodo, and i didn't really like dodo's character. i was actually more into the willy character and the lil' sister.
In that news said that Rome might be taking Supporting p'ek role where dodo use to
play in the old one. And i wonder who's Makers Group going pair the young generation?
Ch3 is making so many shocking surprise news for the fans.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow rome and ken in the same lakorn? that would be really interesting! how about noons role?

yep ch3 have been suprising us with their cast

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh i wonder who will that be too Tinah. Before there was a news
they mention that Pat Napapar she's not too sure of taking the
the young generation roles, But it can be a shocking surprise.
It could be anyone out of ch3 young gen n'ek. Yeah if Rome, Ploy, Ken in the same
situation it will be a extreme challenging, as 2 men trying to win the one rose. But in the old version
the pra'nang didn't endup with eachother cos the n'ek killed her half-sister.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I think that if chompoo is taken for the role, Matt Peeranee would be a great choice for the half sister role. Since they are both so light, tall and somehow look quite similar.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i wish..matt has worked with makers group for her first lakorn so it'll be nice to see her in their drama again