[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh man this lakorn hasnt been updated for ages!!!!!!

i recently saw lots of pictures and updates from Mew and Chompoo. it's looking great so far.
the location they're using is very gorgeous as well!!!! cant wait for this!

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
^ Lakorn Watchers, I actually recommend for you to watch the older version if you have the chance. It's not everyone's cup of tea but I think it's at least worth checking out. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
hopefully araya doesnt come off as too much of a villian. love this lakorn of mews. willys role wasn't all that in here. dodo's role was more signigicant . looking forward to seeing Mew in here. im glad shes getting to work in a lot of big production.

tinah

sarNie Coma
havent seen Pitta in so long. she look sexy!
DaisyDukes* said:
I am surprised to find out that Khun Mor Sawin (Jirayu's rival in K.Chai Pat) is also in here. WOW! Pitta is also in here. Sexy COUPLE!  Sexy casting from leads to supportings!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!! :D

cr. Verasalon :)

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to watch it. Do you guys know when it's gonna be on air.. I hope we got someone to do subtitles

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
They are on there way to LA/SAN FRANCISCO TO FILM the drama Chompoo is leaving on Thursday.. I think there for 10 days on until june 27

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Hey its good to hear this lakorn is making progress and the filming. Too bad mew wont go film abroad at all. Im most excited for her. Xd

sarN

sarNie Granny
nooo , in the old version the n'ek didn't get with anyone and she was dating/flirting with Dodo while the P'ek had a one side love for her until he slept w/ the sister and was going to marry her and then the N'ek realize she also doesn't want to lose him ! no no no she was catching 3 fish in one hand in this lakorn Haha ...didn't like how that went . too much drama for romance.

huajai143

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, this might be random but does anyone know the soundtrack of the female artist in sapai part time (pitta used to pair with tack)